Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I got denied on all the shitty minimum wage jobs i applied for.

meanwhile chad has never read a book, dropped out of high school, kills little kids in the ghetto, deals with drugs and then gets rewarded by society by becoming a billionaire.

jeremy-meeks-hot-felon-chloe-green-topshop.jpg

Ain't life a mother fucking bitch.

Just become a land lord. The work isn't too bad and you can make bank if you do it right. You also can get a free place to live if you live in the building you rent from.
You need money to be a land lord.

You need money to be a land lord.

Get a loan, most people don't have the money upfront. I just filled out a $3,000,000 loan application for my landlord boss today. All you have to do is convince the bank you wont fuck it up.

Just become a land lord. The work isn't too bad and you can make bank if you do it right. You also can get a free place to live if you live in the building you rent from.
I hate people/dealing with people.

I hate people/dealing with people.

tbh you don't have to deal with them that much but I understand your avoidance of it. I refuse to work an office job because of how much I would have to interact with people.

What are your plans for this summer then? Im in the same situation: ignored by every company Ive applied to

What are your plans for this summer then? Im in the same situation: ignored by every company Ive applied to
If I can't get a job then I will just start gymceling again, don't have anything more interesting to do.

It’s bevause you are smart and they know you’ll leave.

On the other hand the white whores and sharkisha got a iq of 80 combined so they will not leave and employers know that

On the other hand the white whores and sharkisha got a iq of 80 combined so they will not leave and employers know that

This can be really a reason, Tyrion and Co. shut up and do the work, i once heard a story about a guy in a Mc Donalds who was fierd becouse he was to smart.
He was a threat for the IQ 95 Turkish Team-leader

Lie about your high school diploma. Lie about your previous experience at a similar fast food place. It's legal to lie on resume anyways. You're not lying to the interviewer, you're lying to the rich assholes own the company. Fuck 'em!

Lie about your high school diploma. Lie about your previous experience at a similar fast food place. It's legal to lie on resume anyways. You're not lying to the interviewer, you're lying to the rich assholes own the company. Fuck 'em!
Already have a highschool diploma so I don't need to lie, and I did lie and said I worked in some small shops.

on top of that, a white educated guy is gonna piss off the other employees. they'll be a clique who smokes weed together and do black people shit

I applied for eleven jobs online, all shitty minimum wage jobs like McDonald's, white castle, Kmart, and target.
And surprise surprise, not a single one accepted me.
Wtf, I allways see some uneducated dropout shaniquas and tyrones working at these jobs, but somehow an educated hard working white man such as myself can't get a job.
FUCK CAPITALISM
FUCK MINIMUM WAGE
FUCK FAST FOOD
FUCK AMERICA
FUCK NYC
FUCK THE BRONX
FUCK THE ECONOMY
Not only can I not get woman to accept me, but I can't even get employers to accept me!!!!!!!!!!

There are thousands of applications for those minwage jobs. you are competing against normies and chadlites even for the same jobs. it was over before it began. I suggest keep trying if you want to make steady income otherwise just go e-whoring or hope crypto rises

Muh white privilege

'JBW, bro!'

giphy.gif

Homeless shelters might be a good next choice. They are not as bad as people make them seem.

Fucking commiecels all over TT make me rage hard. What would you say if you lived in a commie paradise where you would have to know sb to even buy a tp to wipe your fucking ass after taking a shit???!!!!

Sheeet as sb living in postcommie country TT is as rage inducing as reading stupid cucktears fags

Feminists in Toronto purposely deny men even low wage jobs, and we wonder why incels like Marc Lepine did what he had to do almost 30 years ago when he ranted how femonists were going to take over the job market and displace men---This was in 1989. Marc Lepine calculated his mass shoo7ing that his rate of casualties were 100% feminists, 0% civilians. This is what I call someone who suffered under the Femonist War on Men in Canada.

What about garbage collector ?
You would do free cardio.

I'm in the exact same fucking situation, lazy LAquisha has two jobs and I can't even get one. Oh and I'm college educated and din't get one response from 20+ internship applications.
Same. I blame female recruiters and nepotism. It seems as though connections kids get 90% of the internships and 90% of the rest go to ethnics for affirmative action/token. God damn I hate the connections kids especially Staceys! I go to a good University with a B+ average and a good major but couldn't even get an interview either.

I suppose that some of us are meant to be super heroes who work outside the bounds of law. No more teeth brushing, bathing or eating greens. Just a cape, shades and my fedora.

Last edited:
I get how hard it can be to find work...and that tyrones and shaniquas get most of the low income jobs....but calling someone who has 2 jobs 'lazy' is seriously ridiculous.

They probably have shitty diversity quotas which entail not hiring cis white males.

I get how hard it can be to find work...and that tyrones and shaniquas get most of the low income jobs....but calling someone who has 2 jobs 'lazy' is seriously ridiculous.
Lol when I go into these stores I see tyrones and shaniquas just sitting around on their phones or gossiping instead of doing any work.

Get a loan, most people don't have the money upfront. I just filled out a $3,000,000 loan application for my landlord boss today. All you have to do is convince the bank you wont fuck it up.

Is your boss in real estate development and he's getting the $3m loan to make a new building? I thought banks don't often fund shit like that, were do u live?

Lol when I go into these stores I see tyrones and shaniquas just sitting around on their phones or gossiping instead of doing any work.

Ok, I will grant you that. On the other hand, the people who are gossiping and pkaying with their phones aren't usually the people with two jobs.

This is a little off topic, but does anyone else feel like they get shitty customer service because of their looks/height/ethnicity?

I had way better GCSE grades then this guy's sister and she got 2 jobs in one week and I was like u
GCSE's don't mean shit boyo, as long as you passed both English and maths, employers don't care.
Is your boss in real estate development and he's getting the $3m loan to make a new building? I thought banks don't often fund shit like that, were do u live?
It's a loan, not direct funding.

His boss probably has put down a deposit/collateral and has an outstanding credit score.

Last edited:

No he's a landlord and he's getting a $3m loan to buy a new building. I live in Boston.