Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I got denied on all the shitty minimum wage jobs i applied for.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
I applied for eleven jobs online, all shitty minimum wage jobs like McDonald's, white castle, Kmart, and target.
And surprise surprise, not a single one accepted me.
Wtf, I allways see some uneducated dropout shaniquas and tyrones working at these jobs, but somehow an educated hard working white man such as myself can't get a job.
FUCK CAPITALISM
FUCK MINIMUM WAGE
FUCK FAST FOOD
FUCK AMERICA
FUCK NYC
FUCK THE BRONX
FUCK THE ECONOMY
Not only can I not get woman to accept me, but I can't even get employers to accept me!!!!!!!!!!

Well they can't say you haven't tried. At least there's welfare in the US.

lol it's nyc, what do you expect in this literal fuckhole.

I applied for eleven jobs online, all shitty minimum wage jobs like McDonald's, white castle, Kmart, and target.
Wtf, I allways see some uneducated dropout shaniquas and tyrones working at these jobs, but somehow an educated hard working white man such as myself can't get a job.
FUCK CAPITALISM
FUCK MINIMUM WAGE
FUCK FAST FOOD
FUCK AMERICA
FUCK NYC
FUCK THE BRONX
FUCK THE ECONOMY
Not only can I not get woman to accept me, but I can't even get employers to accept me!!!!!!!!!!
I had way better GCSE grades then this guy's sister and she got 2 jobs in one week and I was like u

Attachments

• aiEJH.gif
    aiEJH.gif
    411.9 KB · Views: 69
im in the same boat tbh. thank god for mommy and social security tbh... you should look into getting your real estate license brah

Did you get interviews? Just jeep trying. You will get one eventually.

Fuck this is what im afraid of after college

I'm in the exact same fucking situation, lazy LAquisha has two jobs and I can't even get one. Oh and I'm college educated and din't get one response from 20+ internship applications.

Did you get interviews? Just jeep trying. You will get one eventually.
No they never emailed me or called me back, I can't even get to the interview, and if I did get an interview I would probably fuck that up too.

Supposedly you are supposed to have someone who works there to chip in for you. This economy works through patronism. And you might have to call the place and tell them you have applied there. I did get a job at McDonalds because they had an open interview session going on (week long everyday, and each day and like 30 people competing for like 3 jobs overall) and I won out because I stood out well when I told him about McDonalds history.

Supposedly you are supposed to have someone who works there to chip in for you. This economy works through patronism. And you might have to call the place and tell them you have applied there. I did get a job at McDonalds because they had an open interview session going on (week long everyday, and each day and like 30 people competing for like 3 jobs overall) and I won out because I stood out well when I told him about McDonalds history.
That's retarded, I don't know anybody that works in these places and I'm too high inhib so I would fuck up an interview.
How are loser like me supposed to get a job these days.

Nobody wants incels at their company.

We need to form incel cooperatives so we can be in each other's employ.

Wage slaves, when will they learn.

That's retarded, I don't know anybody that works in these places and I'm too high inhib so I would fuck up an interview.
I loved how you had no reaction over the fact that hundreds of people were competing for only 3 slots of one of the worst jobs you could possibly have. My father told me when he was a teen he could just walk up to the store, ask for a job, and they would immediately hire him and say he starts the next day or whatever. You probably already realized it.
And yeah that bluepilled crap that the "nerdy kids" would all grow up to be successful and rich is pure bullshit. They're often either unemployed virtually forever and might rope or they are miserable IT workers who stay virgins unless they get a miracle in their 40's and marry a single mother who will cuck them often. Even if you do get a job they will treat you like garbage because you are a social loser. I was almost fired on my 2nd day by fat femoid because I didn't know what to do. She was even low-key mocking me. I was moved to grill from cashier (thank god) but still obvious loser. That same femoid fired me a year later claiming i never went to work when I showed up every single day.
Also imagine that you have a high chance of having to be a cashier. It is your job to act extroverted, confident, and chad-like.
I don't even wanna bother with college with the job prospects you get for being an incel.

I'm in your same position w/ a degree. I don't know anyone.

Fuck this is what im afraid of after college
That's where I'm at, trust me, it sucks. Nothing but brown nosing and the few interviews you get you'll fuck up because of a lack of social interaction.

I'm in your same position w/ a degree. I don't know anyone.

That's where I'm at, trust me, it sucks. Nothing but brown nosing and the few interviews you get you'll fuck up because of a lack of social interaction.
Ah, shit, one of the reasons I don't want to go to college.

FUCK CAPITALISM
FUCK MINIMUM WAGE
FUCK FAST FOOD
FUCK AMERICA
FUCK NYC
FUCK THE BRONX
FUCK THE ECONOMY
Nigga. You got fucking denied to flip burgers at macdonalds? Its so fucking over boyo :lul::lul::lul:

How old are you? I know the feeling. When I was a teen and early 20s NOBODY would hire me. Luckily I impressed the fuck out of a music store owner with my guitar skills and he offered to hire me as a teacher, I did that for a bit and eventually went to just doing it independently for a while. So if you have any kind of skill (even just mowing lawns or odd jobs on CL) can make more than working at Mickey D's anyways.

But yeah I never got past interviews I guess in large part because my autism was far more noticeable back then. But once I got a little bit of experience finding jobs was pretty easy. Be sure to call them and be persistent, show that you really want the job.

I think that's the main thing is even shitty jobs want "experience" because they have a high turnover rate, it costs money just to hire people, and a kid with no work experience is a lot more likely to quit in a week than a kid that's worked a couple of other relevant shitty jobs.

Being denied work is honestly the most rage inducing thing there is. Society fucking curb stomps you when you're already down and then spits on you cause faggot baby boomers tell you to pick yourself up by your bootstraps. I swear I wish there could be a new holocaust that targets old people and redistributes faggot baby boomers wealth to the younger generations.

How old are you? I know the feeling. When I was a teen and early 20s NOBODY would hire me. Luckily I impressed the fuck out of a music store owner with my guitar skills and he offered to hire me as a teacher, I did that for a bit and eventually went to just doing it independently for a while. So if you have any kind of skill (even just mowing lawns or odd jobs on CL) can make more than working at Mickey D's anyways.

But yeah I never got past interviews I guess in large part because my autism was far more noticeable back then. But once I got a little bit of experience finding jobs was pretty easy. Be sure to call them and be persistent, show that you really want the job.

I think that's the main thing is even shitty jobs want "experience" because they have a high turnover rate, it costs money just to hire people, and a kid with no work experience is a lot more likely to quit in a week than a kid that's worked a couple of other relevant shitty jobs.
I'm 21, trying to get my first job, but nobody hires me.
I need experience to get a job, but I can't get a job because I lack experience, it's a viscous cycle.

I thought I was the only loser who couldn't get a shitty summer job that requires no diploma. kek

Sending CVs and letters of motivation won't do anything. I had the opportunity to get a job for a month, once. And it was thanks to an uncle's relations in the company. In today's world, getting a job, even a shitty job, is almost impossible if you lack relations, or lack social skills. It's as if society was officially making its youth a burden, and then blaim it for being the burden it created in the first place.

I talked to my grandfather about this, and he told me that by his time (the 50's), there was so many jobs that the day he decided to move town and came accross a rail station, there were dozen of employers haranguing the crowd to hire random people for jobs that would now require at least a bachelor degree ... Today you can't even clean some public restrooms without having 2 PhD and 30 years of experience as head executive in Microsoft.

JFL @ modern 1st world life in 2018. Can’t get laid and can’t get paid.

meanwhile chad has never read a book, dropped out of high school, kills little kids in the ghetto, deals with drugs and then gets rewarded by society by becoming a billionaire.

jeremy-meeks-hot-felon-chloe-green-topshop.jpg

FUCK CAPITALISM
FUCK MINIMUM WAGE
FUCK FAST FOOD
FUCK AMERICA
FUCK NYC
FUCK THE BRONX
FUCK THE ECONOMY

they probably thought a white guy would quit shortly after getting the job thus wasting their time

I thought I was the only loser who couldn't get a shitty summer job that requires no diploma. kek

Sending CVs and letters of motivation won't do anything. I had the opportunity to get a job for a month, once. And it was thanks to an uncle's relations in the company. In today's world, getting a job, even a shitty job, is almost impossible if you lack relations, or lack social skills. It's as if society was officially making its youth a burden, and then blaim it for being the burden it created in the first place.

I talked to my grandfather about this, and he told me that by his time (the 50's), there was so many jobs that the day he decided to move town and came accross a rail station, there were dozen of employers haranguing the crowd to hire random people for jobs that would now require at least a bachelor degree ... Today you can't even clean some public restrooms without having 2 PhD and 30 years of experience as head executive in Microsoft.
Shit man I literally applied to work at burger king fuking 10 minutes ago. Now I feel like I can't get any job.

meanwhile chad has never read a book, dropped out of high school, kills little kids in the ghetto, deals with drugs and then gets rewarded by society by becoming a billionaire.

jesus christ that guy is like 7 points above her in looks

@Crustaciouse If you can't find any work it's better to just join the military. It's easy to join, you'll be able to move out of your parents house if you don't like being around them, you'll get in shape and you'll make a little money. After you finish your first tour of service you'll be able to join a mercenary company and many of them pay well over $100k/$200k a year some much more depending on what you did in the military.

jesus christ that guy is like 7 points above her in looks
her daddy is worth billions.

You are kidding yourself though. Even if she was just some average cunt, cleaning toilets, she´d reject all of us.

She is slim and white which automatically makes her have more value than any male Hollywood A lister.

Shit man I literally applied to work at burger king fuking 10 minutes ago. Now I feel like I can't get any job.
I really hope you'll get the job, but from my experience, I saw that playing it honest never pays. There will always be the son/daughter of that employee who will get the job first. Capitalism and meritocracy is absolute bullshit spreaded to keep social peace among the mass. Damn, as a poor student, I actually made more money speculating on wind (crypto trading) than by working. This doesn't make sense, that's both ragefuel and nihilisticfuel tbh.

I really hope you'll get the job, but from my experience, I saw that playing it honest never pays. There will always be the son/daughter of that employee who will get the job first. Capitalism and meritocracy is absolute bullshit spreaded to keep social peace among the mass. Damn, as a poor student, I actually made more money speculating on wind (crypto trading) than by working. This doesn't make sense, that's both ragefuel and nihilisticfuel tbh.
Well at least I learned something today, something school fails to do.

Move to a wealthy area. Here in south Germany everyone gets a job even a well paid one. Only as far as women go it is very very over for you if you live here.

What did you study? Engineering?

Yeah, it's hard to even get minimum wage jobs these days. Any time the store I work at puts up a "now hiring" sign, we get like 20 applications a day. We'll keep the sign up for a few days, accumulate 50-100 applications then hire like 2-3 people. So that's an acceptance rate of like 2-6 percent...for a dead end, minimum wage job in the ghetto.

Things were not this bad back in the mid 2000s. One of the first jobs I had, I got just by walking into the store, filling out a really basic application and getting an interview on the spot. I didn't even realize I was getting an actual INTERVIEW at the time until I got the call the next day telling me what time to show up for work. I was wearing some baggy jeans and a T shirt that went damn near down to my knees (it was the mid 2000s) while I was getting "interviewed" and they never even asked for my resume.

The financial crisis of 2008 seems to be when things changed a lot and getting even a minimum wage job became exponentially more difficult.

These days you can expect to fill out a long application, submit your resume, get an interview a week later, and then a week after that go to a second interview with a higher level manager...and you still probably won't get hired. And that's IF you make it to the second interview...or even the first for that matter.

As much as my job sucks, i'm "lucky" to have a job and to be able to pay the bills.

I can't imagine how difficult it must be for young guys with little to no work experience and no degree to be applying for jobs these days. Good luck, lower class males of gen Z! You're gonna need it.

Even as a graduate, you need to send thousands/hundreds of applications to get a single position.

For me, it has been somehitng like this.

Out of 5 applications you write, maybe one of the 5 actually concern a job you are qualified for.

5 relevant aplications -> 1 interview

30 interviews -> 1 job

5*5*30= 750

Interviews are the worst, in particular if it is an HR company. They interview people even though they are not really interested in them. It takes very little time for them and too much time for you.

I don't even put any time in tailoring my applications nowadays. I just send in the standard I have on my hard drive for a particular position. None of the jobs I got had anything to do with my cover letters and everything to do with the people at the company liking me personally.

It's still easier than finding a girlfriend.

Last edited:
I'm in the exact same situation. I have a good feeling I'm going to be a 30 year old NEET but that's implying I live that long.

her daddy is worth billions.

You are kidding yourself though. Even if she was just some average cunt, cleaning toilets, she´d reject all of us.

She is slim and white which automatically makes her have more value than any male Hollywood A lister.

jewish

get a trade

Cope. Every few years it's the same shit

>"Go into STEM because it's in demand dude I promise"
>people go into STEM and the job well dries up
>"Go into trades dude it's in demand I promise"

not this time student loan jew

Yeah, it's hard to even get minimum wage jobs these days. Any time the store I work at puts up a "now hiring" sign, we get like 20 applications a day. We'll keep the sign up for a few days, accumulate 50-100 applications then hire like 2-3 people. So that's an acceptance rate of like 2-6 percent...for a dead end, minimum wage job in the ghetto.

Things were not this bad back in the mid 2000s. One of the first jobs I had, I got just by walking into the store, filling out a really basic application and getting an interview on the spot. I didn't even realize I was getting an actual INTERVIEW at the time until I got the call the next day telling me what time to show up for work. I was wearing some baggy jeans and a T shirt that went damn near down to my knees (it was the mid 2000s) while I was getting "interviewed" and they never even asked for my resume.

The financial crisis of 2008 seems to be when things changed a lot and getting even a minimum wage job became exponentially more difficult.

These days you can expect to fill out a long application, submit your resume, get an interview a week later, and then a week after that go to a second interview with a higher level manager...and you still probably won't get hired. And that's IF you make it to the second interview...or even the first for that matter.

As much as my job sucks, i'm "lucky" to have a job and to be able to pay the bills.

I can't imagine how difficult it must be for young guys with little to no work experience and no degree to be applying for jobs these days. Good luck, lower class males of gen Z! You're gonna need it.
The problem is that younger people like us are also having to compete with older people for these shitty minimum wage jobs.
Back in the 1950- 1980 era, minimum wage jobs where mostly done and targeted towards young students.
Adults would work better paying jobs that required some sort of education or at least to be 18, and younger teenagers would work minimum wage jobs because they wherent expected to pay for any huge expenses, and it would teach them how to work.
But now with our shit economy, it's everybody of every age competing for the worst jobs available because they are the only choice of employment.
And the adults working minimum wage jobs are usually using it to pay for rent, healthcare, and other larger expenses, when minimum wage was never supposed to be for adults paying for large expenses.

I easily got a job paying above minimum wage for summer by talking to a manager. The lady thought I was good and she hired me.

Cope. Every few years it's the same shit

>"Go into STEM because it's in demand dude I promise"
>people go into STEM and the job well dries up
>"Go into trades dude it's in demand I promise"

not this time student loan jew

Do freelancing on freelancer.com eventually some one will notice you and ul be able to get local office job, it's what happened to me.

just pretend to be a girl online and make millions.

Bang the fucking door on your local employment agency, tell them you need a fucking job, be aggressive like I did, they didnt want to give me SSI and i was going bad shit insane so they pretty much had to give me one.
Also, if you have a severe mental disability and get a job through the govt, as long as you give it 50% at work, they cant fire you. One of my friend worked as a janitor at night and he barely cleaned anything, he only work 20 hours a week for 2 years living on section 8 and ssi

Last edited:
The problem is that younger people like us are also having to compete with older people for these shitty minimum wage jobs.
Back in the 1950- 1980 era, minimum wage jobs where mostly done and targeted towards young students.
Adults would work better paying jobs that required some sort of education or at least to be 18, and younger teenagers would work minimum wage jobs because they wherent expected to pay for any huge expenses, and it would teach them how to work.
But now with our shit economy, it's everybody of every age competing for the worst jobs available because they are the only choice of employment.
And the adults working minimum wage jobs are usually using it to pay for rent, healthcare, and other larger expenses, when minimum wage was never supposed to be for adults paying for large expenses.

Not only that, but minimum wage hasn't even kept up with inflation since the 60s.

It's funny hearing boomers talk about how they "only made 2.50 dollars an hour" when they were 18 (when that would be equal to like $17 in 2018 dollars) how they bought their first house when they were in their mid to late 20s (when lots of guys that age these days are sharing an apartment and living paycheck to paycheck) and how they got a good job at a factory by "just walking in there and giving the boss a firm handshake".

That's fucking suifuel. It goes to show how unfair life is.

Just become a land lord. The work isn't too bad and you can make bank if you do it right. You also can get a free place to live if you live in the building you rent from.