Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] I genuinely want to love myself.

autisticghost

autisticghost

My birth was an error
-
I can't stand hating myself anymore. I still acknnowledge the blackpill but I don't want to wallow in self-pity anymore. I want to love myself and move foward in life but I don't know how to escape this cycle of self-hatred.

Its hard to love yourself, especially if you were born looking a certain way. I don't think there's any magic trick to loving yourself unless you're a normie or higher.

You could try self improvement, learn skills or workout and see if that works.

Idk how old you are or your pill politics, but what I would offer is that there is a lot more to life than just companionship/romance/sex/foid stuff.

See the world, find meaning, try at being an epicurean, enjoy what you can enjoy (cope), and be kind to yourself (because no one will be).

And if you find good people in your life, don't let your inceldom or pill politics prevent you from having meaningful human contact.

Anyway, back to our regular programming.
Love won't fix your face, etc.

I'm the only one who knows myself
I was the only one there for myself when no one else was
Therefore the only one capable of loving me is me

Refuse to look into any mirrors and take walks more often. It’s what helped me a bit.

I'm the only one who knows myself
I was the only one there for myself when no one else was
Therefore the only one capable of loving me is me
strange avi. @Diocel thoughts?

I do too, but every time I look in the mirror I see my acne riddled skin and my thin receding hair and get sad.

If "stop hating yourself" means "escaping inceldom" for you, you should be very careful. I tried escaping inceldom about one year. I failed hard and as a result, I hate myself much more than before and landed here.

Copes are they only way

I try not to hate myself. I know I'm a genuinely good person who is kind, helpful, loving. Logically I have no reason to hate myself as my inceldom is not my fault. It's the fault of a, shallow, cruel society which values looks above all else. Foids just find me unattractive because of my height, which I had no control over. My height says nothing about who I am as a person, but foids and normies couldn't give a fuck. Short height by itself isn't a bad thing, but clown world puts such an importance on men being tall.

It's the same with you, whatever flaws you have, they weren't in your control. You were just dealt a really bad hand in life. Try and make the best of your life that you can. Explore the world if you can, try new things. That's all you can really do.

Tl,dr: I try not to hate myself. Don't hate yourself either brocel, your inceldom wasn't your fault and it doesn't define you as a person.

I can't stand hating myself anymore. I still acknnowledge the blackpill but I don't want to wallow in self-pity anymore. I want to love myself and move foward in life but I don't know how to escape this cycle of self-hatred.
You must either destroy your ego or surround it with a wall against the normies(self acceptance and self love).

Both of those options are a prolonged and difficult process... You can start by acknowleging that its not your fault that you were born ugly and there is nothing wrong with your personality. It is as it is because of all the negative shit that THEY showered you with during formative years and neglect. You are NOT the bad guy in all of this.
You do have good qualities, even if theyre worthless to normies and women.

Now be wary that the initial wall that you build will be flimsy and fragile. Dont let assholes come over and destroy those humble beginings.

Its hard to love yourself, especially if you were born looking a certain way. I don't think there's any magic trick to loving yourself unless you're a normie or higher.

Loving yourself is beyond difficult. When I look at myself, I degrade myself more and more often. It doesn't help when everyone else seems to degrade me as well. It's a tried and true gambling activity.