Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I fucking hate Jordan Peterson so much

MuddyBuddy

MuddyBuddy

It's pointless
★★
Videos like this are perfect reasons why. Nothing but vomiting out blue pilled bullshit. What's worse is there's this perception around him that he's some motivational speaker for incels. He does nothing for me at all. All he does is stroke the ego of chad college kids who think they're lazy so they watch Peterson to feel more motivated to do stuff.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6yvJCRC7R8&ab_channel=TheRoommates

that nigga spews psychobabble 24/7, ded srs have no idea wtf he is saying 90% of the time lmao

Also he's a hypocrite, he keeps talking like he's above everyone else but keeps getting addicted to drugs and his daughter is a whore
that nigga spews psychobabble 24/7, ded srs have no idea wtf he is saying 90% of the time lmao
his cuck followers follow what he says like its the fucking bible and will kill you for saying something bad about him :feelskek:

Okay.

Dr. Peterson has never said he can help everyone. If you're willing to listen to what he has to say, maybe you're going to find some interesting insights about our modern lives in general. He helped me a lot. So don't say he's useless.

Idk anything about this guy and idc

Just clean your room bro so Stacys can relax on your bed!
The room pill is brutal!

Images 6

Okay.

Dr. Peterson has never said he can help everyone. If you're willing to listen to what he has to say, maybe you're going to find some interesting insights about our modern lives in general. He helped me a lot. So don't say he's useless.
His insights are just a lengthy version of work on yourself bro.

clean your room boyo

He eats only steaks otherwise he gets a tummy ache and is addicted to drugs, should tell you a lot about this guy.
He is using copes of incels while being married, he is even more of a failure than us. :blackpill:
Okay.

You again ? He helped you get laid fakecel ?
Take a shower bro.

Didn't he wind up in a mental hospital in Russia or something? lol

I don't know this guy well, he seems to be one of those red pill on the surface

Okay.

His life advice is fine, but it’s no different than most other normie advice. Especially the kind you find on Red Pill forums

everything else about him is fake and a stupid attempt to repackage Christcucked beliefs into a secular bag

I have noticed how many NPCs are obesessed with this old man. This mf is always saying the same shit as other redpillers. "Just clean your room, bro"

Videos like this are perfect reasons why. Nothing but vomiting out blue pilled bullshit. What's worse is there's this perception around him that he's some motivational speaker for incels. He does nothing for me at all. All he does is stroke the ego of chad college kids who think they're lazy so they watch Peterson to feel more motivated to do stuff.

Exactly, he says the most basic shit in a very eloquent way and retards treat it like gospel. Its more sophistry than anything.

Hes whole schtick is personal responsibility and "clean your room" garbage and behind the scenes he was a whole pill popping:blackpill: benzo fiend:bluepill:
Also he's a hypocrite, he keeps talking like he's above everyone else but keeps getting addicted to drugs and his daughter is a whore

his cuck followers follow what he says like its the fucking bible and will kill you for saying something bad about him :feelskek:

He made a fortune 0ff this bullshit:feelsclown:

Last edited:
Didn't he wind up in a mental hospital in Russia or something? lol
He was put in artificial coma in Russian hospital in Moscow, yeah. He was so hooked up on benzos he literally was unable to exist. So the only way for him to survive the withdrawal was some kind of shady soviet era medical manipulation that included him being put into a literal fucking coma. Previously he seeked help in Canadian and American hospitals but they were unsuccessful.

His psychology classes videos are superb though, you guys just lack enough intuition about humans to get the full benefits of his content :smonk:

his daughter is a whore
Yeah she gets dogged by the biggest red pill chode ever. The guy is literally the most starfish iq, braindead , vapid cunt I have ever had the displeasure of listening to

Looking like the Benzo withdrawal aged him a few extra years.

Just clean your room bro so Stacys can relax on your bed!
The room pill is brutal!
The room pill destroyed me :feelsgah:
He eats only steaks otherwise he gets a tummy ache and is addicted to drugs, should tell you a lot about this guy.
He is using copes of incels while being married, he is even more of a failure than us
Lmfaooo i remembered watching a video of him talking about his wife and how she was his childhood crush but when they grew up she told him to "wait" before they can get married aka "wait till i ride the cock carousel then settle for you" :feelshaha:

Last edited:

Likewise. I tried to "get it" and I still have no idea what this nigger is saying half the time. Plus wasn't his daughter a whore? He don't even have control of his own household.

Calls other men weak.
Gets drug treatment because he is depressed.

Also, clean your room as an ugly male. You will get prime pussy if you tell females about cleaning your room.

He's "Canadian". That's why you should never take whatever they say seriously.

There is no reason to particularly hate Jordan Peterson as an incel. He may be a bluepiller like most people but he has spoken in favor of monogamy and rather factually on female sexual selection. He has said that enforced monogamy is necessary to ensure men have a fair chance at finding a woman.

Also, if you're a brown person in the West, you'll be sure to like his anti-white sentiment. :feelshaha:

Okay.

Unreal :lul::lul:
This is coming from a "blackpilled" incel

his advice is for alcoholic average looking white guys that could easily get 20 matches a day on tinder if they got a job any job

his advice is for alcoholic average looking white guys that could easily get 20 matches a day on tinder if they got a job any job
Lit. Also just a reminder that he hates incels
And kek @ having a whore of a daughter (what else 99% of todays young white females could be anyway kek)

Lit. Also just a reminder that he hates incels
And kek @ having a whore of a daughter (what else 99% of todays young white females could be anyway kek)
no shit if you are an average looking white guy-- clean your room.

KLJASHDLKJHDSFKLJHDSKJF

ITS SO FUCKING STUPID I JIUST CANT

yeah, he thinks women only want status, and that hierarchies are based on skill alone. Such an idiot

I saw that video yesterday and read the comments. It's full of blue pilled women:bluepill: and red pillers:redpill:. They say how it's good that women have such high standards and that they are right for rejecting most men. JP is living in the 80's (he was married in 1989) and I don't think he fully realizes how times have changed for the worse. I'm not saying he is all bad or wrong.

Self improvement can only get you so far, there is no gym for your face or height:blackpill:.

It's just another it's all the mans fault but not the women and their inflated egos (that they get from dating apps and a lot of attention and validation) and their high standards.

Last edited:
He is a soulless faggot.

I mogg his intelligence into another dimension, he can't even achieve my level of High IQness:feelskek: he's a npc with a fucked up family.

Why is he talking to a fucking nigger??

He knows psychology well but he fails when it comes to life advice. His success has gone to his head I think. God knows I won't listen to a shrink for life advice. They're all a bunch of normies that don't follow it themselves

Okay.

:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: