Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I fucking hate Jordan Peterson so much

He has a holier than though attitude that i cannot get past. It's for this reason i cannot stand listening to him.

Peterson? More like Beterson

He has a holier than though attitude that i cannot get past. It's for this reason i cannot stand listening to him.

That perception aside, do you think he has any legitimate wisdom to share? Any based viewpoints worth respecting?

That perception aside, do you think he has any legitimate wisdom to share? Any based viewpoints worth respecting?
I believe he does. For instance, i watched a video where a bunch of Alphabet people were crashing his presentation, and he calmly ignored them and explained to the people who were there to listen that it isn't worth it joining in their delusion as they belligerently continued to try and censor his speech.

I believe that he has good wisdom to share to the current and future generation. Far better than many current figures. However, some of what he says is extremely naive and blue pilled, and like i previously mentioned, he likes to take on this tone of superiority, rather than explaining his points like a normal person

I believe he does. For instance, i watched a video where a bunch of Alphabet people were crashing his presentation, and he calmly ignored them and explained to the people who were there to listen that it isn't worth it joining in their delusion as they belligerently continued to try and censor his speech.

I believe that he has good wisdom to share to the current and future generation. Far better than many current figures. However, some of what he says is extremely naive and blue pilled, and like i previously mentioned, he likes to take on this tone of superiority, rather than explaining his points like a normal person

My main points of contention with him are also his naivety and bluepilled outlooks, particularly the arguments on secular religion where he more or less concedes that the beliefs aren't true. The problem is he advocates following them as if they were true, which I see as creating a lot of problems. I would think someone of his ilk who preaches the virtues of responsibility would see the advantages of teaching morals for their own sake as opposed to trying to intertwine them with fantasy. What is interesting is we actually have data disproving this common talking point from religious people but he has chosen to ignore it.

That aside...I have a serious issue with his tendency to deflect, obfuscate or otherwise be intentionally vague in his answers, which should otherwise be easily straightforward responses. Its...disingenuous and suspicious at best.

Last edited:
My main points of contention with him are also his naivety and bluepilled outlooks, particularly the arguments on secular religion where he more or less concedes that the beliefs aren't true. The problem is he advocates following them as if they were true, which I see as creating a lot of problems. I would think someone of his ilk who preaches the virtues of responsibility would see the advantages of teaching morals for their own sake as opposed to trying to intertwine them with fantasy. What is interesting is we actually have data disproving this common talking point from religious people but he has chosen to ignore it.

That aside...I have a serious issue with his tendency to deflect, obfuscate or otherwise be intentionally vague in his answers, which should otherwise be easily straightforward responses. Its...disingenuous and suspicious at best.
I agree, especially with your last point. Honestly not much of what he says is anything new or special. I just think he's someone who got lucky and is capitalizing on the publicity. No one would even know who he was had it not been for the incident that occurred years ago with those students.

clean your room boyo
Clean room bucko peterson

JP is a braindead druggiefag

Jordan Peterson says some really good stuff sometimes and some really dumb stuff sometimes. At least he is better than most others in the mainstream.

Jordan peterson is serviceable in saying things that are nice but inoffensive, he is ultimately just a married jungian adept that is considered subversive for sensitive redditors, because in reality jordan peterson has nothing of rebellious, he is bad and his daughter is a living cum dumpster. Jordan is bad.

He's a loser who got addicted to drugs. :feelswhat:

Videos like this are perfect reasons why. Nothing but vomiting out blue pilled bullshit. What's worse is there's this perception around him that he's some motivational speaker for incels. He does nothing for me at all. All he does is stroke the ego of chad college kids who think they're lazy so they watch Peterson to feel more motivated to do stuff.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6yvJCRC7R8&ab_channel=TheRoommates

He needs to be publicly burned at the stake :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Guys like him need to be in the shoes of truecels to understand how the world really works. He is speaking from a different position as a tall white male with full hair who grew up in a time that wasnt like ours. I cant take his advice regarding inceldom seriously.

chad college kids who think they're lazy so they watch Peterson to feel more motivated to do stuff.

Yes...the true intellect is not found on YouTube.

Seeing him interact with soys is sometimes funny and entertaining.

I don’t really find him interesting or insightful though. He articulates things well but does not say anything ground breaking

He's one of those effeminate intellectuals that talks lots of big words, but his thoughts are completly divorced from reality. If you wanna know who really Peterson is behind those big words, look at his whote daughter.
And not to mention psychology is a scum, it's so ineffectual at dealing with male problem. It only is accepted by soyciety as a science, so those intellectuals can feel smart and give them illusion they do something usefull.

He's ultimately pro-establishment where he'll throw out just enough dissent to get people's attention but not enough to rock the boat or actually change anything. I personally think he's a fraud and charlatan peddler myself. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
He's ultimately pro-establishment where he'll throw just enough dissent to get people's attention but not enough to rock the boat or actually change anything. I personally think he's a fraud and charlatan peddler myself. :feelsjuice:
his daughter's a whore too

I like him because he always seems to rustle cuck's [UWSL]jimmies[/UWSL]

Videos like this are perfect reasons why. Nothing but vomiting out blue pilled bullshit. What's worse is there's this perception around him that he's some motivational speaker for incels. He does nothing for me at all. All he does is stroke the ego of chad college kids who think they're lazy so they watch Peterson to feel more motivated to do stuff.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6yvJCRC7R8&ab_channel=TheRoommates

kermit sounding hockey huckster bitch

Well he's "Canadian", so his opinions don't matter.