Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I fucking hate anti plastic surgery normies

Hugh Jasoul

Hugh Jasoul

Recruit
★★
If you talk to normal fags about plastic surgery a lot of them have very negative feelings about it. Basically they hate that incels can fuck the system and overcome evolution wanting them to just die sexless.

They say people who get plastic surgery are “fake”. wtf is this supposed to mean? No one complains that foids makeup is fake. No one tells an amputee that his artificial limbs are “fake”. None of these normal scum know what it’s like to be subhuman. No. We aren’t allowed to fix our problem and must just be disabled forever. Actually what is really “fake” is normal fag virtue signaling and self righteousness that does not reflect in their actual actions.

The worst is fucking normal faggots saying that they like the “unique” (UGLY) feature from before the surgery. No one said the person’s ugly af face was “unique” or good looking before the surgery. This Reddit post is a perfect example of this. The guy looks like a fucking subhuman freak before his surgery and looks 100x better after but all the comments are about how he looked fine before and how he didn’t need surgery.
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/nextfuckinglevel/comments/iwm4bq/the_mother_of_all_nose_jobs/

So yeah basically fuck retarded normal scum that are against plastic surgery.

If you talk to normal fags about plastic surgery a lot of them have very negative feelings about it. Basically they hate that incels can fuck the system and overcome evolution wanting them to just die sexless.

They say people who get plastic surgery are “fake”. wtf is this supposed to mean? No one complains that foids makeup is fake. No one tells an amputee that his artificial limbs are “fake”. None of these normal scum know what it’s like to be subhuman. No. We aren’t allowed to fix our problem and must just be disabled forever. Actually what is really “fake” is normal fag virtue signaling and self righteousness that does not reflect in their actual actions.

The worst is fucking normal faggots saying that they like the “unique” (UGLY) feature from before the surgery. No one said the person’s ugly af face was “unique” or good looking before the surgery. This Reddit post is a perfect example of this. The guy looks like a fucking subhuman freak before his surgery and looks 100x better after but all the comments are about how he looked fine before and how he didn’t need surgery.
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/nextfuckinglevel/comments/iwm4bq/the_mother_of_all_nose_jobs/

As a guy who got a botched rhinoplasty and the surgeon fucked off to another country, I say fuck plastic surgeons!

As a guy who got a botched rhinoplasty and the surgeon fucked off to another country, I say fuck plastic surgeons!
You should've gone ER on him

idk, usually when people talk about plastic surgery they mean plastic surgery for foids

like how foids in South Korea or hollyweird are obsessed with it

so they have a point, foids tend to be ridiculous with plastic surgery and often look v artificial, especially since they rely on makeup anyway

Worse are those masculine normfaggots that "don't care" about how they look because of their "confidence".

"The use of permanent fillers is controversial, as they can have serious side effects and may not always be effective. Additionally, they cannot be easily reversed if the patient is not satisfied with the results. It’s important to carefully consider the risks and benefits of any type of filler, including permanent fillers, before proceeding with treatment. The actual risks of permanent fillers are essentially the same as temporary fillers, but if a complication is to occur, the treatment required to manage it may be much more significant (such as surgical removal of the filler)."

right, but there are risks to it,

even ones that'll present itself months or years later (infection from implants), like shown in my source, other sources say this too. oh and implants are even worse

I’ve been researching plastic surgery a lot and most people do have good experiences with it. You are just a unlucky minority.

I completely agree. Those normies are so stupid that they want to stop incels from getting plastic surgeries. I mean, why does it bother them so much? Why can’t they let people get plastic surgery in peace?

In my country, taxes have increased on plastic surgery because of a government that doesn’t want people to take plastic surgery.

And i have a friend who has literally bathed in foids all the way and he doesn’t want me to take plastic surgery. He thinks it’s a sign of mental illness and even gets angry on me when i say i want it. I explain to him that i want to have foids like him and he just replies «appearance has nothing to do with getting foids. it’s all about personality». He even. I once tried to sincerely beg him to help me with a gofundme campaign. He just ridiculed me. He even had given me total prohibition about talking about plastic surgery with him saying he will block me if i keep doing that.

Seriously, what’s wrong with people? I don’t understand.
Fuck that faggot. You need better friends.

I think this is wrong if you are going to have kids next, because your kids are going to be subhuman because of your genes.
unless u pay surgery for them jfl

I think this is wrong if you are going to have kids next, because your kids are going to be subhuman because of your genes.
unless u pay surgery for them jfl
Anyone who can afford plastic surgery can probably pay for their kids surgery too.

Anyone who can afford plastic surgery can probably pay for their kids surgery too.
I know, but this is not going to work the way it should. Your kids health is going to suck and youll make them be bullied til adult life

You don’t even know if your kids are going to be ugly. It’s a lottery. By this logic no one should have any kids because they might be ugly.