Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I found one true volcel

BookwormCel

BookwormCel

Self-banned
-
This guy. Paul Erdos

Erdos_budapest_fall_1992_%28cropped%29.jpg

"A life-long celibate, Erdos was repelled by the idea of sexual pleasure and disliked being kissed or touched. He had no home."

"Dr. Erdos, a Jewish native of Budapest, lived a celibate, monkish and nomadic life devoted to mathematics. He had no home, lived out of a single suitcase and since the 1940s had traveled the world teaching, attending conferences and visiting mathematicians -- he simply stayed with friends the world over.
He was known to arrive, unannounced, at a friend's house with the simple announcement that "my brain is open." <------:feelskek::feelskek:
While he was visiting, Dr. Erdos (pronounced AIR-dish) devoted a large part of his time to working with the hosts' mathematics problems, sometimes co-authoring technical articles with them.
It has been said that an above-average mathematician might publish about 20 articles and a really great one 50 in a lifetime. Dr. Erdos, who devoted 19 hours a day, every day, to mathematics, was the author of more than 1,500 works. In 1986, he published 50 papers -- in a field in which it is thought that most peak early."

"But outside mathematics, Erdös's inquisitiveness was limited to necessities like eating and driving; he had no time for frivolities like sex, art, fiction, or movies. Erdös last read a novel in the 1940s, and it was in the 1950s that he apparently saw his last movie, Cold Days, the story of an atrocity in Novi Sad, Yugoslavia, in which Hungarians brutally drowned several thousand Jews and Russians. Once in a while the mathematicians he stayed with forced him to join their families on nonmathematical outings, but he accompanied them only in body. "I took him to the Johnson Space Center to see rockets," one of his colleagues recalled, "but he didn't even look up." Another mathematician took him to see a mime troupe, but he fell asleep before the performance started. Melvyn Nathanson, whose wife was a curator at the Museum of Modern Art in New York, dragged Erdös there. "We showed him Matisse," said Nathanson, "but he would have nothing to do with it. After a few minutes we ended up sitting in the Sculpture Garden doing mathematics."

Yeah I've read about him. These uber high IQ men operate on a different frequency to us plebs.
He was autistically dedicated to his craft and had exceptional talent.
Elite talent and dedication in your field is what makes you the GOAT.

He was autistically dedicated to his craft and had exceptional talent.
I wish I could be more like him. Seems like he didn't suffer from the lack of woman attention/affection at all.

I found one true autist​

I wish I could be more like him. Seems like he didn't suffer without woman the lack of woman attention/affection at all.
Obviously he didn't.
He found his calling and had the talents for it. At that point everything else becomes a distraction.

Obviously he didn't.
He found his calling and had the talents for it. At that point everything else becomes a distraction.
Yeah I know. I just can't imagine how is this possible? I have some scholarly interests of my own to which I devote my life, but still I suffer from the lack of emotional and physical intimacy with women and it's constantly distracting me and making me depressed

He was autistmaxxed thats why

Yeah I know. I just can't imagine how is this possible? I have some scholarly interests of my own to which I devote my life, but still I suffer from the lack of emotional and physical intimacy with women and it's constantly distracting me and making me depressed
Most STEMfags have scholarly interests. I'm talking about autistic interests which is rare even among PhDs. Plus exceptional talent to boot.

Talent is the most important. When you have that level of talent, the dopamine from positive reinforcements (solving difficult problems) makes you want to push harder while the average STEMfag lose motivation.

Peter Scholze drank alcohol and partied with his friends the night before Maths Olympiad when he was 17 yet still won Gold with near perfect score and is the most prominent mathematician right now in his 30s.
While Chinese ricecels who autistically spent their teens memorizing tricks from Titu Andreescu and Poh Shen Loh's books are journeymen scraping their way through post docs making cope modifications on their senior's papers.

This guy. Paul Erdos

Erdos_budapest_fall_1992_%28cropped%29.jpg

"A life-long celibate, Erdos was repelled by the idea of sexual pleasure and disliked being kissed or touched. He had no home."

"Dr. Erdos, a Jewish native of Budapest, lived a celibate, monkish and nomadic life devoted to mathematics. He had no home, lived out of a single suitcase and since the 1940s had traveled the world teaching, attending conferences and visiting mathematicians -- he simply stayed with friends the world over.
He was known to arrive, unannounced, at a friend's house with the simple announcement that "my brain is open." <------:feelskek::feelskek:
While he was visiting, Dr. Erdos (pronounced AIR-dish) devoted a large part of his time to working with the hosts' mathematics problems, sometimes co-authoring technical articles with them.
It has been said that an above-average mathematician might publish about 20 articles and a really great one 50 in a lifetime. Dr. Erdos, who devoted 19 hours a day, every day, to mathematics, was the author of more than 1,500 works. In 1986, he published 50 papers -- in a field in which it is thought that most peak early."

"But outside mathematics, Erdös's inquisitiveness was limited to necessities like eating and driving; he had no time for frivolities like sex, art, fiction, or movies. Erdös last read a novel in the 1940s, and it was in the 1950s that he apparently saw his last movie, Cold Days, the story of an atrocity in Novi Sad, Yugoslavia, in which Hungarians brutally drowned several thousand Jews and Russians. Once in a while the mathematicians he stayed with forced him to join their families on nonmathematical outings, but he accompanied them only in body. "I took him to the Johnson Space Center to see rockets," one of his colleagues recalled, "but he didn't even look up." Another mathematician took him to see a mime troupe, but he fell asleep before the performance started. Melvyn Nathanson, whose wife was a curator at the Museum of Modern Art in New York, dragged Erdös there. "We showed him Matisse," said Nathanson, "but he would have nothing to do with it. After a few minutes we ended up sitting in the Sculpture Garden doing mathematics."
Ok GrAY

He was autistmaxxed thats why
Most STEMfags have scholarly interests. I'm talking about autistic interests which is rare even among PhDs. Plus exceptional talent to boot.

Talent is the most important. When you have that level of talent, the dopamine from positive reinforcements (solving difficult problems) makes you want to push harder while the average STEMfag lose motivation.

Peter Scholze drank alcohol and partied with his friends the night before Maths Olympiad when he was 17 yet still won Gold with near perfect score and is the most prominent mathematician right now in his 30s.
While Chinese ricecels who autistically spent their teens memorizing tricks from Titu Andreescu and Poh Shen Loh's books are journeymen scraping their way through post docs making cope modifications on their senior's papers.
yeah, right. This is so obvious. I don't know why I'm being stupid. Thanks, that was helpful.

There is an ascension even harder to obtain than sex, relationships, or approval from a group of peers: self-actualization.

self-actualization.
any ideas on how to achieve this? I've been trying to find the essense of self-actualization for a long time now. And it seems to be that as long as you are and incel you have to ascend or, at least, take some fort of a whitepill so that your inceldom doesn't bother you anymore. It's a necessary, but not a sufficient condition, of course. Because the unhappiness caused by being in a state of inceldom can really drag you down