Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I found a website where foids literally just take pics of Chads on subways - BRUTAL AS HELL

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
JFL at the idea that women don't approach or are shy. If women don't take constant creepshots of you its over

http://tubecrush.net/

JFL at public transportation

look at their races

What sort of complete uproar would there be if it was guys taking shots like that of girls? If this isn't creepy, I'm Satan's brother-in-law.

>foids

probably gay guys

No girl will ever look at me like that. Why live?? :feelsrope:

UpMUl58.gif

>foids

probably gay guys

Would have to agree, looking at the various often quite explicit comments about wanting to see them in lycra. Foids don't care about such things - they just want to be getting vigorously nailed by Chad and couldn't give a shit what he looks like in lycra shorts :feelzez:

well yeah because majority of british are white stop trying to race bait ppl. handsome = handsome regardless of race. JFL theres plenty of ugly guys on there that get downvoted kek
actually in London (where these are taken) majority is not white, or if so very barely

They're not really chads, a lot of them are not. But still they're better than me i think.

well yeah because majority of british are white stop trying to race bait ppl. handsome = handsome regardless of race. JFL theres plenty of ugly guys on there that get downvoted kek
why are you getting offended / not trying to bait pointing out facts which majority of the guys had white skin which were creepshotted / of course its because they are "ugly guys" thats why they get downvoted

I saw a bald guy. This is lifefuel rather tan suicidefuel to me.
:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Like r/creepshots but in reverse?

They're not really chads, a lot of them are not. But still they're better than me i think.
Holy shit if some of these guys aren't Chads to you in 2018 then it truely is over

the funniest part is the "ratings" thing below each pic. those foids are brutal

It's over for skinnycels. Notice how it is only muscular men who have + upvotes.

There is not a single curry nor rice, brutal.

Just be White and Gymcel confirmed.

img_0526.jpg

Just fucking lol they even block incel faces :lul::lul::lul:
BRUTAL

Reminder that if you think of taking pictures of females like this, you are scum that needs to be locked up.

img_5820.jpg

"It may not be blue denim but this sexy stud is working the double D like a pro. Cute face and autumnal tan make him just the perfect boyfriend material. "
KEK :feelsgah:
this site is niggerpill material
http://tubecrush.net/page/3/#

And they say femoids can,t be perverts

Why is this shit allowed when women do it?

LMAO, the uglier guys who post themselves get a negative rating/downvote

Notice how large their skulls are

Notice how they all;

-have light skin regardless of color
-have a thin athletic build
-have a beard
-have at least an average face

Women's sexuality cannot and will never be diverse.

What the fuck...

Notice also how most if not all of them look over 6ft...

Not a single shortie in there..Manlets get no love even when attractive..

Yeah please just fucking kill me already I can't deal with this shit.

There is not a single curry nor rice, brutal.
this lmaoo
notice how it is all 90% white and 10% black
not a single curry or ricecel in sight
brutal

the racepill prevails yet once again

this lmaoo
notice how it is all 90% white and 10% black
not a single curry or ricecel in sight
brutal

the racepill prevails yet once again
Not racepill, but curries at west is suifuel. I'm sorry, but they should move somewhere. Curries are legit racepillest of all racepills