Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I found a website where foids literally just take pics of Chads on subways - BRUTAL AS HELL

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Hey, I see my picture on there!

Just kidding.

*edit* Is it just me, or are most of the photo-takers/uploaders gay guys?

this lmaoo
notice how it is all 90% white and 10% black
not a single curry or ricecel in sight
brutal

the racepill prevails yet once again

I went over like 10 pages, but I have found one at last --

img_9181.jpg

Just a curry arm though.

"tubecrush" is a gay guy, i think, not a girl.

lmao and look at chad's arm
it is so fucking over
An average curry thigh is even lankier than an average white arm. It's curry over.

But men are bad when they take creepshots jfl.

The hypocrisy amongst contemporary fmls is disgusting.

99.9% white with a Tyrone or two thrown in. Fuck that shit.

Most of the submissions seem to be from fags. No wonder they get along with roasties so much, they have the same taste in Chads. :rolleyes:

>foids

probably gay guys

yeah, there's a category called "bears" on that site, definitely gay, might as well call it fagcrush.net

females admit to finding about 1% of males attractive so I doubt they are wasting their time rating random guys on trains

women take creep shots of me, but to show their friends how ugly i am.

You have to love the bullshit that's infecting society. Women can take pictures of attractive men without any judgement or feelings of guilt, but the second a non-chad male decides to take interest in a woman, everyone starts pulling the #metoo card. The double standards and hypocrisy of this depreciating world isn't addressed by the sleeping masses, but only by the people actually affected by it like incels. Such a tragic situation that's left under the rug.

You have to love the bullshit that's infecting society. Women can take pictures of attractive men without any judgement or feelings of guilt, but the second a non-chad male decides to take interest in a woman, everyone starts pulling the #metoo card. The double standards and hypocrisy of this depreciating world isn't addressed by the sleeping masses, but only by the people actually affected by it like incels. Such a tragic situation that's left under the rug.
A man can't even go to a park without all the parents thinking he'll try to rape their kids while they're on the swings.

This guy is attractive to women? I thought women had high standards

img_1312.jpg

It's a site for gays I'm pretty sure.

well yeah because majority of british are white stop trying to race bait ppl. handsome = handsome regardless of race. JFL theres plenty of ugly guys on there that get downvoted kek
Lol the coping is real it is London which is a majority ethnic city

Looking at those usernames I think we can safely assume most posters are gays.
Creepy and disgusting nonetheless.

Looking at those usernames I think we can safely assume most posters are gays.
Creepy and disgusting nonetheless.
Considering women have higher standards than guys, this makes it even bigger of a blackpill

actually in London (where these are taken) majority is not white, or if so very barely

Nope, this is taken on the central line (aka rich well off toffs with high paid jobs in central london). Go walk around the bank area and it's vastly a white majority.

Meanwhile
qAoTRl1.jpg

London = incel capital of the world

Those guys are all ugly as fuck.

Am I missing something here? wdf

If there's an opposite site but for incels, I'm definitely on it. Have to take the subway every fucking day and I hate it. I just go to the first car and stand holding the pole facing away from everyone

Gaaaaaaaay. That's why all the guys are buff and some have ugly faces. Shit if I were gay I'd be rolling in man-pussy.