Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I force myself to play frustrating video games and I don't have fun

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
I am having much better time rotting on this site yet I go around and play frustrating competitive games, I am currently on a 5 loss streak and been queuing up games like crazy. I performed bad in every game during this session yet I kept on playing because there is nothing else to do. Once I exited the garbage game I felt the relief on not having to deal with this shit. I also force myself to play frustrating games because that is the only way of forgetting about reality and stop worrying about my future upcoming job.

I just prefer to play ‘fun’ games rather than Uber competitive ones that I don’t have the time to get good at

I just prefer to play ‘fun’ games rather than Uber competitive ones that I don’t have to time to get good at
I'd much rather play single player games but the problem is that those games don't immerse me as much as competitive gaming which means i keep thinking about stuff while gaming.

play games with voice chat and harrass foids

play games with voice chat and harrass foids
I've already done that in my teen years but it took a toll on my mental health because I realized that I was the loser not the foids I was harassing.

I just prefer to play ‘fun’ games
What do you have in mind?

And I mainly play offline games for this reason, though BG3 is quite difficult it's at least challenging in a fun learning something new kind of way.

Online however, is a different case; it's just pure skill mixed in with who has the better server connection.

What do you have in mind?

And I mainly play offline games for this reason, though BG3 is quite difficult it's at least challenging in a fun learning something new kind of way.

Online however, is a different case; it's just pure skill mixed in with who has the better server connection.
this is why i am going to buy Enter The Gungeon. I am done with online gaming but as I said it does not immerse me as much as competitive gaming.

Brootal at least you can take bribes from Robmanians, how were you even NEETing in a Bulgayring shithole city in the first place?
NEET is a strong word knowing that I am going to work soon. 8 to 17:30. It never began. How did I afford to do NEET ? I only buy cigarettes and nothing else. Maybe some game once in awhile.

Why don't you wageslave in the West, is there anything left for you at home?
i have no one to go with. You can't just go alone jfl I am going to die under some bridge. I would definitely go if I had someone else with myself. A sole "adventure" to the wild West (especially in 2024) won't end well at all.

I guess you have sadomasochist fantasies

I am having much better time rotting on this site
Rotting on this site is better than anything else my life offers rn tbh, I really like it here:feelsbadman:.

Why, you can apply to Lidl job in East Germany and they'll probably accept it.

Really low rent prices, somewhat decent wages, more money for copes
They won't take a single person. I know that for a fact. The reason why so many gypsies immigrate in germany en masse is because they take in their families (up to 8 people not even joking). So they find each of them job , give them free housing and pretty much pay for everything. All they have to do is work and most of them don't. This is why I have no respect for krauts. Letting subhumans live rent-free in your OWN country. If there are under aged children they also make sure that the children will attend to some kind of special "school" they have. Pretty much a school for subhumans where none of the students know German. :lul: @DarkStarDown

Why, you can apply to Lidl job in East Germany and they'll probably accept it.

Really low rent prices, somewhat decent wages, more money for copes
Despite my city being gypsy ridden shithole everything I own is located in my city. I have no interest to move to a bigger city unless studymaxxing which wont happen since my brain development was stunted from an early age. I can only go to a 1st world country but as I said I need someone else. For now I am sticking to my own birthplace. We will see in a few years. There may be new opportunities.

I am having much better time rotting on this site yet I go around and play frustrating competitive games, I am currently on a 5 loss streak and been queuing up games like crazy. I performed bad in every game during this session yet I kept on playing because there is nothing else to do. Once I exited the garbage game I felt the relief on not having to deal with this shit. I also force myself to play frustrating games because that is the only way of forgetting about reality and stop worrying about my future upcoming job.
Wtf are you playing to make you hate gaming??

the only competitive game that I still play is Chess. I cant deal with the stress that random factors and random teammates give me anymore.

I'd much rather play single player games but the problem is that those games don't immerse me as much as competitive gaming which means i keep thinking about stuff while gaming.
The same thing happens to me. I always think about the bp when playing games. How about a co-op game instead? Mass Effect 3's co-op is still active over a decade later and is really intense.