Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I find it impossible yo express what my problem even is

RopeShow

RopeShow

Bearer of the mark of the weird
★★★
I think I must be speaking an ancient tongue because nobody understands anything I say. Doctors won't take my issues seriously, family won't take nothing seriously, baoss thinks I'm not competent, clients think I lie I'm 26 but aheve the social skills of a 12 yo. No amount of effort solves the problem I feel ill only be able to make myself understood at my 40s but by the time that arrives oll be with a foot into the grave. Bastard nazarene the machine understands me but I cannot understand the mahindra yet. Life is ducking the life out of my life why am I like this? Why can't I reach logic? Why panic and health hinder me I feel sleepy

So what seems to be the problem ?

I cant understand you.

So what seems to be the problem ?

I cannot communicate properly. I say something, people understand something else, I'm ignored I'm not heard. I try to be polite, people think I'm meek. I try to be assertive, o get shouted at because they think I'm rude. I cant understand a lot of social cues, people think I lie. I panic too much too quickly. Cannot use logic properly and I work in IT so I should yet I cant. I'm always severely worn out mentally. I can't unhook from the web I worktheret that's were machine is. Just...idk

Monday fa put that into words more than anyone I ever knew

I cannot communicate properly. I say something, people understand something else, I'm ignored I'm not heard. I try to be polite, people think I'm meek. I try to be assertive, o get shouted at because they think I'm rude. I cant understand a lot of social cues, people think I lie. I panic too much too quickly. Cannot use logic properly and I work in IT so I should yet I cant. I'm always severely worn out mentally. I can't unhook from the web I worktheret that's were machine is. Just...idk

Monday fa put that into words more than anyone I ever knew
This thing happens to me with boomers. They are fucking dull and deaf. You say something, they don't hear it and then blame it on you. Even worse, you say something to a crowd everyone hear it, some even make comments about how relevant it is, and then the fabulous boomer say that no one talked about the subject you just talked about. Boomers should taste the firing pin for good in minecraft tbh.

the yt channel?
if yes link the video so we can undrstand

These are some but tbh the entire channel just puts into words everything I cannot. Idk why this isn't featured here more.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back