Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My parents think I might stab a mall up judging from what they asked me about last weeks mall attack

FatFoidHater69

FatFoidHater69

Greycel
I gave a Normie response, but why the fuck did they ask me. They definitely knew I would be an incel when I was a kid so idk why ask me what I think. I think that guy is a new national hero here in Australia if I said what I really thought. These are the same two people that I always heard talking about my deformed face when I was growing up, you know what I feel why even ask. And no I’ve never showed any depression in front of them even as a kid, I’d rather kms then be a little crying bitch.

Fritinancy: Word of the week: Glowie

Your parents made you an incel, their opinions mean nothing.

Your parents made you an incel, their opinions mean nothing.
Yep. Literally everyone made me an incel growing up. Even my “friends” at 7 years old knew I was extremely ugly and always said stuff. I feel like most people here were the same

I don't give a shit about stuff like that. Recently, there was a shooting in my city and it didn't affect me at all. Some tranny in a nearby city threatened to shoot kids too, these things leave no impact on me.
Yep. Literally everyone made me an incel growing up. Even my “friends” at 7 years old knew I was extremely ugly and always said stuff. I feel like most people here were the same
Exactly. When normies compare you to Adam Lanza or Nicholas Cruz it's pretty obvious that they want you to adopt the attitudes impressed on you, probably to justify your denigration.

I don't give a shit about stuff like that. Recently, there was a shooting in my city and it didn't affect me at all. Some tranny in a nearby city threatened to shoot kids too, these things leave no impact on me.

Exactly. When normies compare you to Adam Lanza or Nicholas Cruz it's pretty obvious that they want you to adopt the attitudes impressed on you, probably to justify your denigration.
In late years of high school and at my old workplace I was called school shooter