Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I finally noticed the white foid having a convulsion after getting her ass beat by a niggress

typical hood endeavors

She was a mudshark, the boon arguably helped the white race by taking out a traitorous and dysgenic member of it

Notice how the niggress steps over the white toilet, empathetic gender.

You can hear her whimpering too.

Zero self preservation instinct to ever associate with niggers. The lifecycle of a wigger includes a dysgenic, fat, low iq druggie dying from fentanyl or ending up homeless.

classy ladies

Sheboons are dangerous when they chimp out. That poor little skinny white foid had no chance.

That being said, the foid was asking for it. She came here to fight. She tried to 1v1, but she lost.

All of this could have been avoided if she unironically stayed in the kitchen. If she went to the church instead. If she spent this time with her looksmatch instead.

But no, she came here to prove something. Now she is brain damaged. Nice going...

Im studying that sheboons ass at 5 am rn

I need that ass to break my pelvis buddy boyos

Sheboons are dangerous when they chimp out. That poor little skinny white foid had no chance.

That being said, the foid was asking for it. She came here to fight. She tried to 1v1, but she lost.

All of this could have been avoided if she unironically stayed in the kitchen. If she went to the church instead. If she spent this time with her looksmatch instead.

But no, she came here to prove something. Now she is brain damaged. Nice going...
You are right. A lot of problems come from people trying to be what they are not.

IMG 2375

She was a mudshark, the boon arguably helped the white race by taking out a traitorous and dysgenic member of it
Ironically groids have killed white traitors and activisrs and antifa journalists whatnot

Ironically groids have killed white traitors and activisrs and antifa journalists whatnot
Yeah lmao
@Rabbi Schneerson Based af, happened to a few people :feelsokman::

I suppose it’s cause they tend to live in proximity of each other, with both inhabiting cities

I suppose it’s cause they tend to live in proximity of each other, with both inhabiting cities
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: the irony is insane they care about muh blaques while blaques enslave each other

non-black foids that associate with niggers have a high chance of being single mothers or dead lol

its the trashy, low class, fat low self esteem non-black foids that usually associate with niggers.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back