Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I feel that I never had childhood or adolescence.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
It's like I never had fun but lived surrounded by anger and hatred, traumas, tension, stress.
Where grandmother played disproportional role in my life and influence of old people's mentality was too strong.
I craved friendships with young people but this never materialized. In school I was a buffoon loser.
I'm not even talking about intimacy. This was on a fantasy level.
Anyone feels that their life was destroyed from childhood?
Even if I start to 'self-improove' now and be more social, I missed literally decades of life and these years would never return...
Plus people don't want to socialize with uggos.

Nothing ever works out, chico.

yeah life as an autist is a wasted life

Same, very relatable.

Puberty have destroyed me and still haven't recovered since i was 13 years old (so 18+ years and counting).

I had a childhood but missed out on adolescence and am missing out on adulthood.

Take action(in gta)

My childhood was robbed from my ugly genes

Wish my mom would have given me HGH and saved for plastic surgery instead of sending me to thERapy

yes. its over

Horrible existence as a child to adulthood

I had a childhood but missed out on adolescence and am missing out on adulthood.
Same. I’m 24, and still remember feeling as depressed as I feel right now when I was 16-17 years old.

It's like I never had fun but lived surrounded by anger and hatred, traumas, tension, stress.
I know what you feel, same for me, school ? Shit , Home ? Shit , going outside to find friends ? Shit..