Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I feel like some users here are going too far.

• Thread starter WawelDragon1683
  • Start date
Letting them in was the biggest mistake. I do hope another rapey comes up that won’t do it
Do they have that site archive. Need so see the posts to see if it's really a gold mine of supreme topkekfuel at its finest.

Do they have that site archive. Need so see the posts to see if it's really a gold mine of supreme topkekfuel at its finest.
I am not sure. It might but you would need an account to see it

I just found the thread were I talked about the reasons why I didn’t join.
The fact it was called “rapey” was absolutely retarded and why I didn’t join it either.

I am not sure. It might but you would need an account to see it
I'll have to check and do some research.
The fact it was called “rapey” was absolutely retarded and why I didn’t join it either.
Yeah, which is why I was scared because I thought this was some honeypot that they know what type of site I was going for.

The name was too baity tbh. They had some pretty high iq discussions but it was also for edgelords. If it existed today I would probably join anyways and post there.

The name was too baity tbh. They had some pretty high iq discussions but it was also for edgelords. If it existed today I would probably join anyways and post there.
The questions that came up when you were about to join made it seem like terahoneypot

The questions that came up when you were about to join made it seem like terahoneypot
That’s actually one aspect I liked. They actually had good questions to weed people out. I trust the owners of that site way more than this one tbh. If there were glowniggers I doubt they would have had mod positions on that site
How do I become an edgelord?
Post edgy things.

What is the art and essence of being 'edgy'?
Say stuff you know will trigger people. Like if you want to trigger the pink hair feminists on cuckqueers, make a thread titled, “I want to get a blowjob from a 3 yo minifoid” or “there is nothing wrong with raping toddlers as it’s an honorable thing to do”. Everything I have said on my time here is what I would unironically agree with irl so I am not even trying to be edgy
FTM trannies grooming “femboys” was when I logged off
It’s a real shame that the site went down that road. I wish someone can create a new one. But idk who would be willing to create it

Say stuff you know will trigger people. Like if you want to trigger the pink hair feminists on cuckqueers, make a thread titled, “I want to get a blowjob from a 3 yo minifoid” or “there is nothing wrong with raping toddlers as it’s an honorable thing to do”. Everything I have said on my time here is what I would unironically agree with irl so I am not even trying to be edgy
So just say and believe things that are over the edge in what's acceptable just to trigger and upset people? I guess it's funny seeing people's reaction to such radical concepts.

I don't like pedocels, nothing will change my mind on this. I want an adult woman, roastie or not. [Preferably not.]
I've said some wild shit on this forum that I didn't really mean. Hopefully i'm not on any government lists.
Just by posting here you are, we all are.

Last edited:

I'm all for not being politically correct however a few users here imo are pushing it too far. Most notably the user @Ecstasy who have said a lot of things which worry me greatly. i qoute

I don't know about you but i don't feel comforable with such a user on this forum.
that nigga fought in the bosnian war?