Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I feel like some users here are going too far.

• Thread starter WawelDragon1683
  • Start date
W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
I'm all for not being politically correct however a few users here imo are pushing it too far. Most notably the user @Ecstasy who have said a lot of things which worry me greatly. i qoute
any woman past the age of 7 is post wall imo
my only regret in the bosnian war was not killing enough civilians
i have in fact injected heroin to seniors in an old people's home. So what?
I don't know about you but i don't feel comforable with such a user on this forum.

Yeah 7 is too early for post wall id push it to 15-16.

Dont see a problem with juicing up geriatric fucks. If anything it improves their quality of life in their final years. Hell i remember my grandma getting fentanyl but even with that she was still writhing around in pain her last days.

Yeah bro, 7 is post wall, they hit the wall in primary school

I'm all for not being politically correct however a few users here imo are pushing it too far. Most notably the user @Ecstasy who have said a lot of things which worry me greatly. i qoute

I don't know about you but i don't feel comforable with such a user on this forum.
It's not far enough in fact

AsakuraHao

Greycel​

JoinedMay 16, 2021Posts22Online2d 12h 52m

Moralfags.is jfl. God damn people here can be way too soft

One of the best threads so far, thank you man. Fake quotes are one of my fav jokes in the forum :feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Jfl youre the only one that does research on this forum these days it seems
This isn't new here. A lot of people only read the title of the threads specifically if the OP in the thread is too lengthy. You'd see it all the time with threads here from 2017 to 2020 talking about things like mgtow and MRAs in a neutral but still kind of questioning way (aka why do they not want to be associated with incels) but people would immediately jump to reactive stances and diss those groups thinking the thread was only mentioning those groups dissing incels.

But that readiness and jumping to conclusions isn't specific to incels.

:feelsjuice: niggas be larping as edgelords

a large part of the userbase here is very young and they identify with being "an outcast". since spending time on the internet makes them feel less special (since they meet likeminded ppl there) they make up more and more absurd stuff and post it to gain reactions/to feel something.
"7=postprime" is obviously bullshit and he doesnt believe it himself. just a disgusting larper. this kind of person sadly got more and more popular since this site was created and it makes tons of threads unreadable. just ignore them, they are cringe larpers that are often just failed normies that will leave the forum in 2 years max.

a large part of the userbase here is very young and they identify with being "an outcast". since spending time on the internet makes them feel less special (since they meet likeminded ppl there) they make up more and more absurd stuff and post it to gain reactions/to feel something.
"7=postprime" is obviously bullshit and he doesnt believe it himself. just a disgusting larper. this kind of person sadly got more and more popular since this site was created and it makes tons of threads unreadable. just ignore them, they are cringe larpers that are often just failed normies that will leave the forum in 2 years max.
Click the goto arrows on the quotes :feelshmm:

That guy is retarded. :feelstastyman:

This isn't new here. A lot of people only read the title of the threads specifically if the OP in the thread is too lengthy. You'd see it all the time with threads here from 2017 to 2020 talking about things like mgtow and MRAs in a neutral but still kind of questioning way (aka why do they not want to be associated with incels) but people would immediately jump to reactive stances and diss those groups thinking the thread was only mentioning those groups dissing incels.

But that readiness and jumping to conclusions isn't specific to incels.
JFL, read title, too lazy to read post because adhd, pretend like you read it by making assumptions based on title. I have to admit I’ve done that before as well sometimes.

:feelsokman:

One of the best threads so far, thank you man. Fake quotes are one of my fav jokes in the forum :feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
Do not respond to my threads. I don want to be associated with war criminals.

Haha do you remember when we raped that serbian bitch at gunpoint during the yugoslavian civil war? Good times man
Bro you shouldn't talk about this. You already blamed us already last time in Den Haag at the war criminal trials

I've said some wild shit on this forum that I didn't really mean. Hopefully i'm not on any government lists.

Don't worry it's just a larp

I've said some wild shit on this forum that I didn't really mean. Hopefully i'm not on any government lists.
Same, usually in the sewers, though.

Yep. It's a warning sign of fakecelling too
No it's a sign some people are starting to lose it. And who can blame them? That's the honkpill.

Are u really from Switzerland?

@Ecstasy
Pics or it didn’t happen
:feelsjuice:

He's trolling IT but making it too obvious. You gotta be subtle about it.

I dont get joke, is it some newfag thing I am too experienced to understand?
Yeah it’s a joke about the fbi basically

you told us where you’re from so they can easily track you down and stuff

Yeah it’s a joke about the fbi basically

you told us where you’re from so they can easily track you down and stuff
you forgot the bidenstyle "please cl-laugh"

Do you understand German/French? Dont you use a weird version of it
it depends on the region, but ye I am fluent in german but with accent, french is kinda rusty
but idk what this has to do with thread :D
you are from switzerland too?

it depends on the region, but ye I am fluent in german but with accent, french is kinda rusty
but idk what this has to do with thread :D
you are from switzerland too?
No ngl just rare country. Mogs me cuz tax haven and welfare state tho (although maybe it goes to niggers)

I meant @Ecstasy

@Bourbon is another honorable mention.
The quotes here got edited actually. If you click on them it says something completely different

I just realized now. Still based, tho. :feelskek:
Haven’t read much of that guy’s posts but the more basedcels there are the merrier. Some extremely based and edgy users that I liked reading were @Leucosticte and @Napoleon de Geso They aren’t incels but they made some pretty good content.

Haven’t read much of that guy’s posts but the more basedcels there are the merrier. Some extremely based and edgy users that I liked reading were @Leucosticte and @Napoleon de Geso They aren’t incels but they made some pretty good content.
I remember them. Did @Napoleon de Geso went to Nearcels/Rapey after he got banned?

I remember them. Did @Napoleon de Geso went to Nearcels/Rapey after he got banned?
He was there while it lasted but now he is in the place I am referring to in my signature

He was there while it lasted but now he is in the place I am referring to in my signature
I haven't really explored much of rapey when it was still up. Mostly because I was scared that I might come across some illegal shit from over there.

I haven't really explored much of rapey when it was still up. Mostly because I was scared that I might come across some illegal shit from over there.
I just found the thread were I talked about the reasons why I didn’t join.

I just found the thread were I talked about the reasons why I didn’t join.
Lol, those foids and trannies on that forum probably have a rape kink and looking for dark triad men to do it.

Lol, those foids and trannies on that forum probably have a rape kink and looking for dark triad men to do it.
Letting them in was the biggest mistake. I do hope another rapey comes up that won’t do it