Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I feel bad for incels

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
Toilets can never understand

I'd ascend with OP

those people don't even know what the word "incel" means

That sub is foids of a higher iq, and a higher chance of getting with me
rsp is mostly insufferable foids, yes, but you wouldn't trust any redditor to 100% be a non-tranny foid w/o further info

crazy how they think we all look like elliot Rodgers, we all are privileged and we just need to go outside and not be hateful. like wtf, do they litreally think ugly men dont exist?

one good-looking guy thought he was an incel, so all incels must be mentally ill

I feel bad for normies/foids tearing me apart and then make me feel guilty for something outside of my control. I mean they have some bipolar problem or are extremelly hypocrites.

one good-looking guy thought he was an incel, so all incels must be mentally ill

"one of the guys they had on their was actually a good looking dude" translated = "There were a bunch of ugly subhumans along with him, but I only noticed the good-looking one, teehee:foidSoy::foidSoy:"

Thus admitting that if he was in fact ugly, his struggles would make sense.

They co-opt Male species like a scourge
It's in their nature

i dont believe in karma or reincarnation but if that shit is true, this cum dumpster will be born as sub3 curey male in the west in her next life and commit suicide after 20 years of literal hell on earth

she doesn't care... they want us to feel bad and rope

Lies Liar GIF

No one feels bad for any of us, they subconsciously hate us.

When did foids co-opt incels? They are openly shunned

rsp is mostly insufferable foids, yes, but you wouldn't trust any redditor to 100% be a non-tranny foid w/o further info
they did a poll and surprisingly most people there are straight men. Believe it or not that reddit is waay too edgy for mainstream culture. It's considered the most 4chan thing you can be allowed to have on reddit.

crazy how they think we all look like elliot Rodgers, we all are privileged and we just need to go outside and not be hateful. like wtf, do they litreally think ugly men dont exist?

When did foids co-opt incels? They are openly shunned
there's nothing serious about femcels its just not a thing. Women don't want to co-opt our autist ass culture. Its all a bunch of trannies

I wish i could beat to death whoever made that post, redditors are weak cowards