Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why the fuck should I stick to my own race of women when I’m literally the least desirable race

What is this thread even about ?
This @tandoorichickencel is a self hating Indian coper who only wants a white pussy or nothing.

Btw what type of foids do you like. Those Kanada whores have long beautiful hair from what I have seen :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao:
Curries stick with curries. They can't date out because no one else wants them. WMCF is not a thing. Curry is your only choice as a curry.
:yes::yes::yes:

This @tandoorichickencel is a self hating Indian coper who only wants a white pussy or nothing.
If it can be done from a young age with a loyal (relatively conservative) white western girl, then white girls of certain backgrounds will usually have a longer lasting relation relationship with Indian-American men who are willing to cuck themselves to her completely. The alternative is post-modern confused desi and modern mainland foids alike. Total scum and not even as savoy as the educated white girl, but will demand the utmost cuckery and obedience from most average to below average makes. It all depends on what the man is willing to tolerate. All of it is not worth it imo.
Btw what type of foids do you like. Those Kanada whores have long beautiful hair from what I have seen :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao:

:yes::yes::yes:
Yes many good looking foid machines here. Nice bodies. Even some pretty faces, but that's all besides the point. I spend my time working and earning. So no room for any of it.

If it can be done from a young age with a loyal (relatively conservative) white western girl, then white girls of certain backgrounds will usually have a longer lasting relation relationship with Indian-American men who are willing to cuck themselves to her completely. The alternative is post-modern confused desi and modern mainland foids alike. Total scum and not even as savoy as the educated white girl, but will demand the utmost cuckery and obedience from most average to below average makes. It all depends on what the man is willing to tolerate. All of it is not worth it imo.
True
Yes many good looking foid machines here. Nice bodies. Even some pretty faces, but that's all besides the point. I spend my time working and earning. So no room for any of it.
Sad. We need marxist-rogerism, to forcefully get all these foids raped

Curry bitches are sexy idk what's wrong with curry niggas that they can't see it.

Curries can't be trucel except if they are bald.

Ok your loss

View attachment 1163917View attachment 1163918View attachment 1163920View attachment 1163921View attachment 1163922View attachment 1163925

Yes rest of Indian whores, but Tamil pen are different :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: All of them have sharp jaws and curly hair.

Tamils are also the highest IQ and most religious state

View attachment 1163927View attachment 1163930View attachment 1163931

Tamil foids are the best singers too

View: https://youtu.be/GPB9prHtnCw?t=205

View: https://youtu.be/FUcDVfi7dAw

Only bad thing is most of Tamils are libtards :feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

I would fuck an Indian foid, heck even an Indian prostitude would satisfy my lust

Curries can't be trucel except if they are bald.

Ok your loss

View attachment 1163917View attachment 1163918View attachment 1163920View attachment 1163921View attachment 1163922View attachment 1163925

Yes rest of Indian whores, but Tamil pen are different :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: All of them have sharp jaws and curly hair.

Tamils are also the highest IQ and most religious state

View attachment 1163927View attachment 1163930View attachment 1163931

Tamil foids are the best singers too

View: https://youtu.be/GPB9prHtnCw?t=205

View: https://youtu.be/FUcDVfi7dAw

Only bad thing is most of Tamils are libtards :feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

lol you literally comb the internet to find decent looking currywhores.

99% of them look like swamp creatures.

That's the curse of interracial dating. It's just statistics .

lol you literally comb the internet to find decent looking currywhores.

99% of them look like swamp creatures.
Yes, except Tamil penne. They look better than everyone :ahegao: :ahegao:

i have grand plan of bleaching curries in long run, let me make a delusional post about it