Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I feel at peace knowing I'll likely die this year

say hi to Jebus for me bro

The euphoria is keeping me going for now. Everything I experience now won't mean anything when I'm dead. No more suffering boyos. You all should start planning your deaths because this is an amazing feeling
:feelsautistic:

Just MilitaryMaxx and go out in a blaze of glory.

Im leaning more towards those ideas myself at this point, I'm starting to lose motivation to moneymaxx.
If you are likely to die next year, then why did you make a thread asking betweeb trade school and college?

Because he's still unsure about how he wants to play out what's left of his life.

Life is too short and there is no guarantee that you wont die tomorrow. If I was suffering unbearable pain then I would consider suicide. (tbh I would also kill myself if I becomed homeless)

Death is the only thing releasing us from this earthly torture

Sorry, i am autistic, what do you mean ?
low inhib means not caring about others interactions with others or others opinions in general.

The days gradually comes to a decline for all of us. Some just sooner than others.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back