Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I fantasize about roping and God giving me a second chance in life to start over

Depressed as fuck today. I’m hitting the grog and getting smashed tonight.

Second chances are cope if you are reborn with the same looks.
I’m not sub5 but I’m a mentalcel and autistcel. Autists never are allowed to integrate with NT people and we are always grouped against our will with other autists

I hate my life. I need something to work with. But nothing

Dont forget some lotto numbers. So you can skyrocket yourself in an instant

Jokes aren’t copes for me anymore. Fuck it all.

Ah you didnt say you wanted to be reborn into the same age you where born in. Then yea lotto would still be luck if you where reborn tomorrow or into any form of future
Winning the lottery is like the odds of becoming an astronaut

Same I really wish that reincarnation was real but instead of being a fish or some dumb shit, you get reincarnated into your complete opposite making you a chad.

Ah you didnt say you wanted to be reborn into the same age you where born in. Then yea lotto would still be luck if you where reborn tomorrow or into any form of future
Death gave Peter a 2nd chance when Peter died from drunk driving. But Peter continued the rest of his life unlike me who wants to taken back to the start of my life (when I was born). Although maybe the start of 9th grade wouldn’t be so difficult to start over from

All i want is to relive life with a good body

All i want is to relive life with a good body
I wonder if god allows anyone to start their life all over and everyone they met who met has no memory of the person’s previous life

Consider joing the jihad in Palestine or Syria, then you can at least die as a shaheed (martyr).

Consider joing the jihad in Palestine or Syria, then you can at least die as a shaheed (martyr).
Traveling to Syria is good for being killed by Isis in gta 5

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back