Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I fantasize about roping and God giving me a second chance in life to start over

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
And I start over with all the knowledge and lessons from my previous life. As a result, I get A+ grades in elementary school because I already know basic math and I have good social skills that I learned from etc

so my life is on cheat codes as an autist, so I can function relatively neurotypically

No second chances after death, my friend. Just go to heaven theory, it'll be better than life as a Chad.

Isekai life would be fun
But unlikely, probably you’d just die.

And I start over with all the knowledge and lessons from my previous life. As a result, I get A+ grades in elementary school because I already know basic math and I have good social skills that I learned from etc

so my life is on cheat codes as an autist, so I can function relatively neurotypically
If reincarnation is real, you will still forget all your memories. It's over

I feel like my anxiety masks my ADHD which masks my autism.

I'd do it, even if my death is after 24h of torture tbqh.
Can't be worse tbh, even living in a shithole with decent genetic would be better than my shitty life on trash-tier genetics.

that's New Game+ theory. it means the world is a simulation RPG but you have to "beat the game" first through a "correct" death.

2nd chance, this time as a 5'2 balding Indian janitor

Cut off someone’s head, use it as a dart board and scream at it for hours instead.

Not delusional enough to properly fantasize about that. Though I hope I will be at some point.

god would give me memories of my previous life so I can learn and fix my mistakes
cope, he wants us to suffer. otherwise he wouldn't have made us into subhumans

I fantasise restarting my life from age 17 or before every day. It's a standard mind cope.

I fantasise restarting my life from age 17 or before every day. It's a standard mind cope.
If I had the master sword I could travel back 7 years to 10th grade and MAYBE I’d have time left to fix life (maybe I’d have to start back to the very start of 9th grade for that)

Keep fantasizing then

If I had the master sword I could travel back 7 years to 10th grade and MAYBE I’d have time left to fix life (maybe I’d have to start back to the very start of 9th grade for that)
I'd probably go back as far as I could. To when cognisance begins. I'd have more time to plan and work on what needs to be done. And I'd get to enjoy the only happy period of my life again, pre-puberty. It's such a good fantasy. You could do everything perfectly. But I also know I'm so fucking lazy that I'd just fuck it all up again.

I'd probably go back as far as I could. To when cognisance begins. I'd have more time to plan and work on what needs to be done. And I'd get to enjoy the only happy period of my life again, pre-puberty. It's such a good fantasy. You could do everything perfectly. But I also know I'm so fucking lazy that I'd just fuck it all up again.
I never even got to enjoy college, just the first 18 years of my life. before college, being incel isn't so bad, and i got to have friends before college. inceldom and having 0 friends to make is a nightmare i dealt with in college.

no starting over for your face

imagine wanting to live twice. as if once wasnt bad enough

Life is endless torment.

I sometimes fantasize about killing myself and God showing me that I wouldve head a gf in a year but now I cant because Im dead

And then I just end up beating myself over it

I sometimes fantasize about killing myself and God showing me that I wouldve head a gf in a year but now I cant because Im dead

And then I just end up beating myself over it
At this rate I think I might lose it in my late 20s at best (if I lose it at all and I bet I won’t lose my virginity)

I fantasize about Buddhism being right and my atman fusing with the oneness of the universe after I die and ceasing to exist, however I certainly didn't lead a righteous enough life for that to happen.

I never even got to enjoy college, just the first 18 years of my life. before college, being incel isn't so bad, and i got to have friends before college. inceldom and having 0 friends to make is a nightmare i dealt with in college.
Similar for me. I just used to ditch classes, go to the gym and/or go home and watch movies.

Similar for me. I just used to ditch classes, go to the gym and/or go home and watch movies.
I’m now depressed because nobody goes out and has fun anymore after college.

That’s impossible
It comes with age. But I wish I'd done it when I was younger. All that matters is satisfying your own desires. Fuck what society thinks of you or demands of you.

It comes with age. But I wish I'd done it when I was younger. All that matters is satisfying your own desires. Fuck what society thinks of you or demands of you.
Society is evil. They literally just boss us around and force us into things

Second chances are cope if you are reborn with the same looks.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back