Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I failed my suicide attempt and now I have to go to a psych ward

speaking from experience they'll check you out completely there. And I mean everything. Except your underwear,they'll search you. If you need to hide something, put it under your balls, not even joking.

speaking from experience they'll check you out completely there. And I mean everything. Except your underwear,they'll search you. If you need to hide something, put it under your balls, not even joking.
He can hide money inside then, it won't be noticeable

I might have to shove it up my ass. I really wanna document this

He can hide money inside then, it won't be noticeable
There is no need for money in a psych ward. What are you gonna buy except something at a bar? He should hide something he cannot find inside.

I might have to shove it up my ass. I really wanna document this
Do you know for sure they're gonna take your phone? Not every psych ward does that. Also simply put it in your underwear,no need to put it in in THAT way. Trust me they won't notice

Do you know for sure they're gonna take your phone? Not every psych ward does that. Also simply put it in your underwear,no need to put it in in THAT way. Trust me they won't notice
alright in the undies it goes then. this psych ward is like an hour away im still in the car

just fucking lol at this clown world

poor incel attempts suicide because of not having any access to pussy

instead of being provided with access to pussy, he is forced to go to a psych ward.
:fuk:

when In 2022 they sent me to one, during covid, it was a psych ward where everyone was 50+ years old with schizofrenia and there was no foid whatsoever. Yes it was boring. Maybe you will end up in one with young foids

when In 2022 they sent me to one, during covid, it was a psych ward where everyone was 50+ years old with schizofrenia and there was no foid whatsoever. Yes it was boring. Maybe you will end up in one with young foids
I hope some foid has schizofrenia that would be fun to watch

Damnn.. If you're gonna kys at least finish the job or don't do it altogether. Now you've just made more problems for yourself. Congrats.

Does your mom know you have sex toys? If not, throw them away immediately

Im at the hospital now if I cant smuggle my phone in ill cya when I get out

Damn crazy how life is, he wanted to end himself for being an incel and now he is leaving this forum like all the fakecels and people that ascended.

Damn crazy how life is, he wanted to end himself for being an incel and now he is leaving this forum like all the fakecels and people that ascended.
I really doubt this is fake since he literally bought himself a helium canister with an inhaler or something. I guess the guy is just really rich?? Who knows.

You do not want to be put into a psych ward. I'm serious, you need to escape as soon as you can. I'm very glad to hear that you didn't actually manage to kill yourself, I know that may sound insulting, but I deeply care for all of you on here and don't wish for you to pass.
I have the same exact sentiment for you man. Please get better or eventually find peace. love you brocel.:blackpill:

Brutal. Something similar happened to me a few years ago. I was forced into the hospital where they treated me like shit

i was in the psych ward in may. met a 5/10 schizo foid there. she only paid attention to my existance because the voices "told her to help me." i kept avoiding her because i knew no young pretty foid wants my subhuman filth existance anywhere near them. the day before i left we finally had conversations and spent about 3 hours total talking, i have avoidant personality disorder so that was really difficult. i somehow then got it into my head that she was into me. spoiler: she wasnt. but for the next 3 months after i got out, we didnt see each other and i fantasized about her the entire time, believing she was interested in me. we met up a couple weeks ago, at the outpatient hospital where i am forced to attend mental health group. she hugged me, and rubbed my back. it was the longest contact and most intimate ive ever had with a foid in my life. the next day she invited me to her house, so i went. she only let me stay for an hour and half which kindof sucked. when i arrived, this dude was already there. after he left, she told me how they fucked while in the hospital. later found him on social media, complete chad mogger. we were supposed to meet up again last weekend, she canceled on me and i saw her later with him at her house on her instagram story. she then asked if i wanted to meet up the next day, then flaked on me with a not very believable excuse at 5:30pm, barely even apologised. she hasnt rescheduled either. dont even look at the young foids, they are litterally fucking chad in the next room. dont even breathe at them.

Last edited:
i was in the psych ward in may. met a 5/10 schizo foid there. she only paid attention to my existance because the voices "told her to help me." i kept avoiding her because i knew no young pretty foid wants my subhuman filth existance anywhere near me. the day before i left we finally had conversations and spent about 3 hours total talking, i have avoidant personality disorder so that was really difficult. i somehow then got it into my head that she was into me. spoiler: she wasnt. but for the next 3 months after i got out, we didnt see each other and i fantasized about her the entire time, believing she was interested in me. we met up a couple weeks ago, at the outpatient hospital where i am forced to attend mental health group. she hugged me, and rubbed my back. it was the longest contact and most intimate ive ever had with a foid in my life. the next day she invited me to her house, so i went. she only let me stay for an hour and half which kindof sucked. when i arrived, this dude was already there. after he left, she told me how they fucked while in the hospital. later found him on social media, complete chad mogger. we were supposed to meet up again last weekend, she canceled on me and i saw her later with him at her house on her instagram story. she then asked if i wanted to meet up the next day, then flaked on me with a not very believable excuse at 5:30pm, barely even apologised. she hasnt rescheduled either. dont even look at the young foids, they are litterally fucking chad in the next room. dont even breathe at them.

This is your chance to get a loving kitty cat

Whatever you do don't take the pills they're trying to warp your mind and turn you gay

Tell her you’ll go to an outpatient program instead. It still sucks but at least you can leave every day. I’ve done both, the only positive about being in the psych ward is I’ve met some good people there.

must be unbearable.
to be locked in a room with no girls
no girls
only retards

i was in the psych ward in may. met a 5/10 schizo foid there. she only paid attention to my existance because the voices "told her to help me." i kept avoiding her because i knew no young pretty foid wants my subhuman filth existance anywhere near them. the day before i left we finally had conversations and spent about 3 hours total talking, i have avoidant personality disorder so that was really difficult. i somehow then got it into my head that she was into me. spoiler: she wasnt. but for the next 3 months after i got out, we didnt see each other and i fantasized about her the entire time, believing she was interested in me. we met up a couple weeks ago, at the outpatient hospital where i am forced to attend mental health group. she hugged me, and rubbed my back. it was the longest contact and most intimate ive ever had with a foid in my life. the next day she invited me to her house, so i went. she only let me stay for an hour and half which kindof sucked. when i arrived, this dude was already there. after he left, she told me how they fucked while in the hospital. later found him on social media, complete chad mogger. we were supposed to meet up again last weekend, she canceled on me and i saw her later with him at her house on her instagram story. she then asked if i wanted to meet up the next day, then flaked on me with a not very believable excuse at 5:30pm, barely even apologised. she hasnt rescheduled either. dont even look at the young foids, they are litterally fucking chad in the next room. dont even breathe at them.
larp larp larp gray

i was force ti take prozac at 12 years old for having “depression” now i’m more depressed the fucking fact that i took a pill that fucked up my hormones and is a big factor why my fucking cock is skinny and small and my balls too at 4 inches hard and ofc my therapist was a fucking FOID! Fuck her i hope she gets what she deserves i wish her the absolute worse for her

I failed my attempt because the thing wasnt air tight and I passed out and then my mom CAME IN MY ROOM and she said your going to the psych ward. I cant fucking go there guys its gonna be boring as fuck I was so fucking close to escaping inceldom. They wont even let me bring my phone so I cant fucking do anything are you kidding this is like prison trying to kill yourself absoluty brutal FUCK MY LIFE
the soyciety want to keep you alive to wageslave

Wow he pretended to kill himself a day ago and says hes at the psych ward and he just lurked today.

In her message she told you have everything.

Why dont you show her that you dont have sex and affection and how important It is for us?

Considering that she bought you a sex Doll (which most parents wouldnt do) she may be convinced by you.

Your mom knows you have a sex doll? Low inhib moggs me.