Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I failed my suicide attempt and now I have to go to a psych ward

try rizz up the mentally ill foids in there or the nurses

I really doubt this is fake since he literally bought himself a helium canister with an inhaler or something. I guess the guy is just really rich?? Who knows.
yes he is ded srs

normally I would just roll my eyes but this dude is schizo enough that I ded srs believe everything he posts

yes he is ded srs

normally I would just roll my eyes but this dude is schizo enough that I ded srs believe everything he posts
I don't know. This whole thing is confusing. He just bought himself a helium canister and now going to the psych ward after his alleged suicide attempt when he was last seen lurking today?

Also, dude is really rich. Those dolls he bought and fucked costed thousands of dollars. He even said so himself. He possibly just ordered the helium just to get attention on the forum but that is my theory

In her message she told you have everything.

Why dont you show her that you dont have sex and affection and how important It is for us?

Considering that she bought you a sex Doll (which most parents wouldnt do) she may be convinced by you.
dude as somebody with not-so-supporting parents his parents don't seem all that bad