Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I failed my driving license exam

W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
I knew it would be like this. I got completely cucked. I am good at driving too but i never even got the chance to show it. Cause i apparently touched a pole by a milllimiter while parking. So fuck me i guess. They said it's a danger to people's health and life :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Condolences. Try again soon. :feelskek:

This is how the bf of one of my mom's friend passed:
The dude is a 6'3'' ogremaxxed monster. His skull is so big he unironically looks like a fucking caveman. I wouldn't even dare to fuck with him because he is just massive and could kill me in 10 secs.
Well, this guy turned left when he couldn't do it (opposite direction lane) and that shit is serious and people in my country fail for less. He said he didn't care, even blamed the instructor WHILE doing the examination, and started to reverse and kept doing the exam.
Meanwhile an inkler touches a pole by 1 mm and he gets told he is dangerous.

running over toilets (in NFS) doesn't require a loiiiicence :p

brutal, i take my test next week

I knew it would be like this. I got completely cucked. I am good at driving too but i never even got the chance to show it. Cause i apparently touched a pole by a milllimiter while parking. So fuck me i guess. They said it's a danger to people's health and life :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Another driver licensecel, absolutely brutal.
@Diocel @LastGerman

as an inkler u are considered a menace to soyciety

Cars suck. Lift your head and walk!

damn it never ends
Cars suck. Lift your head and walk!
(((public))) transport is filled with Foids and ethnics, while based cars means true independence. Cars make a man

niqqa you aren't supposed to crash the car people get failed for less tbh better luck nex tim :feelsYall:

Good luck next time.

Just be a foid and fuck your instructor theory

aren't you like 16? how?
im 15, and since i take driver's ed, the exam is state certified so if i pass then i wont have to go to dmv
oh yeah im a burgercel

Failed my written part years ago and didn't bother going back

F, but that's no problem, many attempts are the norm and not the exception.

I failed my first practical test the first time too. Just find a testing center which is easier to pass at. That's what I did, I took my test at a different center and passed easily.

Honestly the average driver is 2 times worse than the minimum passing grade for a driver's license.

Brutal. Better luck next time.

Last edited:
Best drivers always pass second time, fact

It's okay. You'll do better next time

im a pretty shitty driver but passed on 2nd try just cause the tester was way more chill lol

Take the next one drunk

Cause i apparently touched a pole by a milllimiter while parking
Screenshot 20210312 213015 WhatsApp

yes, but because i take driver's ed, it has a state approved exam, so if i pass it that's basically my dmv exam so i can just get my license just like that
What age can you get it?

Here it is 18. In your place it is 15?

Some licenses even require the age of 24 here.

I am 31 and don't have any licenses. I can't even drive a moped.

i only had to drive in a parking lot. joke of a test. shit drivers here.

Don't give up and try again. At the first try driving instructors judge more harshly and let you fail for bullshit, so you have to do it again and have to pay more. If you fail second time, do exam elsewhere.

try again. i passed my drving test in 2nd time.

it's ok , Better luck next time

What age can you get it?

Here it is 18. In your place it is 15?

Some licenses even require the age of 24 here.

I am 31 and don't have any licenses. I can't even drive a moped.
You can get your actual license at 16 after 1 year of having a learner's license
When you turn 18 you can just get the driver's license