Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I envy NEETs

wasteofspace

wasteofspace

Recruit
★★★
With Wageslaving I can buy cool stuff

But nothing beat waking up every morning at any time you want and not having to go into a job

Having all day everyday to play as many videogames as you want

A small amount of money set aside by your family or the government to buy just enough games and food

I think NEETs have it made

Being NEET just gives you extra time before you rope, it makes you less suicidal i guess. I had worked at jobs between 2016 and 2018, it was constant suicide fuel for me. It didn't gave me anything good in life in return.

Being NEET just gives you extra time before you rope, it makes you less suicidal i guess. I had worked at jobs between 2016 and 2018, it was constant suicide fuel for me. It didn't gave me anything good in life in return.
slavery

actual NEETS dont exist

NEET is 100x better than wageslaving, as long as you have money to live comfortably and have enough copes.

NEET is 100x better than wageslaving, as long as you have money to live comfortably and have enough copes.
even having basic stuff like place to live and basic food not to starve is better than wageslaving

I envy working people who live without parents.

Being a neet is not that fun if you're not a chad or a prettyboy who has a working girlfriend. Neet sexhavers mog everyone and yet they pretend to be like the Joker and larp as a doomer. You have very limited copes and transportation, jobcenter tries to make you a legit slave for sexhavers by trying to get you into a job, in which salary is your welfare + 9€ per day. The best solution is working but living a neetish lifestyle. Working gives you a lot of freedom when you don't want an expensive new garbage car, a big house and other consoomer shit you don't really need.

But if you really ONLY want to play games, eat, LDAR, maybe go to gym and other very cheap copes, then being a neet is for you. In many cases prolonged neetdom causes a large scale of different mental issues and health problems.

Being a neet is not that fun if you're not a chad or a prettyboy who has a working girlfriend. Neet sexhavers mog everyone and yet they pretend to be like the Joker and larp as a doomer. You have very limited copes and transportation, jobcenter tries to make you a legit slave for sexhavers by trying to get you into a job, in which salary is your welfare + 9€ per day. The best solution is working but living a neetish lifestyle. Working gives you a lot of freedom when you don't want an expensive new garbage car, a big house and other consoomer shit you don't really need.

But if you really ONLY wan't to play games, eat, LDAR, maybe go to gym and other very cheap copes, then being a neet is for you. In many cases prolonged neetdom causes a large scale of different mental issues and health problems.

I will always NEET.

I actually don't mind work. But society makes guns hard to get, prostitution illegal, no assisted suicide, etc. THEY want me alive so much then THEY can pay for it. I will not contribute.

actual NEETS dont exist
Most NEETs can only NEET because they live with their parents, it's pretty rare for the government to completely support a single man. It's usually single mothers that get everything handed to them.

What every incel needs is to have the same amount of money monthly you get from a job but without needing to work. Being an incel is terrible, but having to wake up every day and go to work on top of that is suicidal. The problem is that there is no point to working if you are an incel. You are not working towards any goal or future or enjoying your money with somebody. You are working to survive to the next day and repeat every day after. Pointless.

Wageslaving is hell.

Most NEETs can only NEET because they live with their parents, it's pretty rare for the government to completely support a single man. It's usually single mothers that get everything handed to them.
I get plenty as a single man living alone because I had a lot of work credits with no unemployment history .

With Wageslaving I can buy cool stuff

But nothing beat waking up every morning at any time you want and not having to go into a job

Having all day everyday to play as many videogames as you want

A small amount of money set aside by your family or the government to buy just enough games and food

I think NEETs have it made
I haven't had the opportunity to be NEET in over 7 years. I have the opportunity for the first time in December

What every incel needs is to have the same amount of money monthly you get from a job but without needing to work. Being an incel is terrible, but having to wake up every day and go to work on top of that is suicidal. The problem is that there is no point to working if you are an incel. You are not working towards any goal or future or enjoying your money with somebody. You are working to survive to the next day and repeat every day after. Pointless.
Well put

I remember thinking that, from my perspective, I would be toing and froing back and forth all week with nothing happening tomorrow, the day after that, or on the weekend. Perpetual nothingness. No girlfriend, no friends, nothing. A featureless landscape where the only person who cares about me is my mother, everyone else has walked out on me.

It is then I realised that work is fruitless. The game is rigged, and I have losing cards. No amount of counseling, intervention, or medication can fix my predicament, the latter made it worse - the former two felt like I was being shuffled along in a heartless bureaucracy. So I stopped the therapy, meds, and now live as a ward of the state from the comfort of my bed. I will live in comfort while society destroys itself on an altar of clownworldism, reverse racism, and hate. If something changes, I'm all ears. The choice is theirs.

We live in a hateful, evil world. Everyone outside my house are empty vessels who will follow anything, anyone, even if it is amoral or evil. Why should I take happy pills so I can cope with sliding into an abyss?

Last edited:
Neet sexhavers mog everyone and yet they pretend to be like the Joker and larp as a doomer.
Neets.net in a nutshell. :feelskek: @THE TRUE DIGLET faggot website full of banned gaymaxx.org homos and trannies from r9k.
I used to have an account there with the idea it was a place for NEETs, but alas...