Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't wash my fruit before I eat it

dardycunt

dardycunt

Banned
-
I hope I die of an easily preventable disease.

clostridium tetani is your friend

bad death though

You could always rub an apple on your tradie pants, or vest, and eat it. After a long day of work, digging dirt.

nausea said:
clostridium tetani is your friend

bad death though

A terrible death for a terrible person. I had always imagined that my death would be either brief and unexpected, or tragically ironic.

idkwattodowithlife said:
You could always rub an apple on your tradie pants, or vest, and eat it. After a long day of work, digging dirt.

I am going to smear concord juice all over my salwar kameez and exsanguinate myself in a public bathroom.

dardycunt said:
A terrible death for a terrible person. I had always imagined that my death would be either brief and unexpected, or tragically ironic.

I hope to be vaporized by nuclear blast

nausea said:
I hope to be vaporized by nuclear blast

I would too, if only I could be around to witness this planet free of the pestilential human race before committing suicide. It's a small price to pay for removing the Homo sapiens species though.

Your supposed to wash them?

I might be dead soon

I step on every Lego I come across. I hope for an early death

I don't wash chicken before cooking it.