Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Anyone hate food that is messy and hard to eat?

Hugh Jasoul

Hugh Jasoul

Recruit
★★
My sister bought me this expensive fish and was mad that I didn’t want to eat it. Well it was whole fish with the head and eye. It looked disgusting and smelled like ass and you have to pic tiny pieces off of it to eat it. This just made me think of how I actually fucking hate food like this. Like crab or lobster where you have to break tiny pieces off or chicken wings or ribs where you have to eat with your hands and get shit all over your hands and face. I don’t know if I’m just weird but I literally rather just starve then eat shit like this.

My sister bought me this expensive fish and was mad that I didn’t want to eat it. Well it was whole fish with the head and eye. It looked disgusting and smelled like ass and you have to pic tiny pieces off of it to eat it. This just made me think of how I actually fucking hate food like this. Like crab or lobster where you have to break tiny pieces off or chicken wings or ribs where you have to eat with your hands and get shit all over your hands and face. I don’t know if I’m just weird but I literally rather just starve then eat shit like this.
these foods used to be poor people food
i think they used to serve lobsters to prisoners until the 50s because it was considered trash
same for kaviar (fish eggs)
and fish cum (milt)

retarded rich people appropriate poor people food out of boredom all the time
- soup
- stew
- pizza

all poor people food nobody is supposed to eat.

Fish is gross. Seafood in general is gross too.

Yeah, I hate messy food too.

these foods used to be poor people food
i think they used to serve lobsters to prisoners until the 50s because it was considered trash
same for kaviar (fish eggs)
and fish cum (milt)

retarded rich people appropriate poor people food out of boredom all the time
- soup
- stew
- pizza

all poor people food nobody is supposed to eat.

View attachment 1110444
Makes sense. Most normalfags do that realize these are basically just underwater insects. Also I hate how people think boiling them alive is “humane” and that they “don’t feel pain.” Really if people treated puppies or kittens this way there would be outrage. Lookism also applies to animals. No one cares that the blob fish is a endangered species.

Makes sense. Most normalfags do that realize these are basically just underwater insects. Also I hate how people think boiling them alive is “humane” and that they “don’t feel pain.” Really if people treated puppies or kittens this way there would be outrage. Lookism also applies to animals. No one cares that the blob fish is a endangered species.
oh yeah the insect thing! :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:I COULDNT AGREE MORE
BRO THEY HAVE SPIDER LEGS
Blue Planet Ii Shrimp GIF by BBC America

team america vomit GIF

Yes exactly its all lookism. Spiders = harmless but you can literally throw acid on them and put it on youtube and its fine.
But otters, which literally procreate through rape orgies where they fuck baby otters to death and fuck the rotting corpse for weeks? ... thats fine bro, dont worry

Yup. Mexican food is very messy, etc. I really hate it.

Messy foods not bad as long as it is good to eat. Fish heads tho, that s just ass

I cant stand messy hamburgers, especially the goyslop variety. dripping and spilling shit all over the place. I get fucking angry if it falls apart.. just like my existence really.. how ironic.

It's an autism trait