Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I hope ill die before i turn 40

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
Im just tired of everything, cant believe my younger self wished for immortality. I dont have any energy anymore and i keep getting more health issues even though im only 20. I hope a stroke or something like that will take me out before i make it to 40

Testosterone works as a antidepressant which helps alot also raises the quality of life alot naturally ofc might also make you ascend
Yeah bro, im totally sure the T levels of prettyboys like Justin Bieber were astronomically high bro

I hope I die in 1 week

Same if im having health problems at 20 i cant imagine 26

Talked about it in another post basically diet(this ones complicated asf) sleep and some other stuff like competition
Where can i find steroids

40 too long. I’m 21 and want to die soon hopefully

Yall need to testosterone maxx asap too depressed
Faggot niggER . My test is 3300+ and I’m strong af it doesn’t mean we can escape the shit feminist world ran by Jews

Just join Al-Qaida or try to enter Ukraine Palestine
Nobody and i repeat nobody wants autistic men. I considered joining ISIS or Al Qaeda in GTA 5 Roleplay server but came to the conclusion that not even they want autistic men

Make your dreams come true

Im just tired of everything, cant believe my younger self wished for immortality. I dont have any energy anymore and i keep getting more health issues even though im only 20. I hope a stroke or something like that will take me out before i make it to 40
me too bro

I wish I could live at least 1000 years to read all the books I want, play all the video games I want and watch all the movies I can see while reaching my maximum physical power.

I hope I die like at 30-35, doing something that i love.

Why is dying peacefully so hard.

Id prefer a less gruesome death tbh
its the best way to die if you think about it, instant and painless (provided you are at a high enough speed and crash at it), doing something that you probably love to do (adrenaline of speeding) and your family wouldnt see your death as actual rope per se.

its the best way to die if you think about it, instant and painless (provided you are at a high enough speed and crash at it), doing something that you probably love to do (adrenaline of speeding) and your family wouldnt see your death as actual rope per se.
Cant disagree with these arguments tbh, but id still prefer to die from an opiate overdose or something like that