Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I dont want friends anymore

simply_over

simply_over

Creepy guy
-
Just broke up with 2 friends. 1 blocked me because I got irritated due to her ignoring me. The other offended me a few times after heated arguments. It kept bothering me, I lost my sense of peace. We talked it out and he understands.

So now I'm alone again. Just me and my copes. I prefer it that way tbh. People are a lot of hassle. Not having to manage any friendships means I got all the time in the world. I'm focussed on my grind now. :dab:

When girls start ignoring me, i start doing the same with them. There was this girl at uni which i initially falsely thought that she showed some interest in wanting to be friends (kek cringe ikr) but actually just wanted to farm simps so i ignored her massively for like two years and blocked her in the meantime :dab::feelsokman:

When girls start ignoring me, i start doing the same with them. There was this girl at uni which i initially falsely thought that she showed some interest in wanting to be friends (kek cringe ikr) but actually just wanted to farm simps so i ignored her massively for like two years and blocked her in the meantime :dab::feelsokman:
Based. Never be an orbiter. I've simped before but never again.

Can't feel left out when you're not a part of anything :feelsthink:

Lesbian. She was cute and very sweet though.
Try being left out in classroom, it's horrible. I'm in college but don't know anyone in my class.

Try being left out in classroom, it's horrible. I'm in college but don't know anyone in my class.
Yes, there's no worse feeling than that. and when they start doing group assignments? ropefuel....:feelsrope::feelsrope:
That's why even if i dont like interacting with normans, i would try to do as at least its better than being alone doing group assignments that professors love

Friends are a waste of time. Much better off.

I want Incel friends irl

Your copes are your best friends

And she probably didn't even notice she was blocked lol

Bro, that's so sad. As a person who's never had friends, I really feel sorry for you.

Once you reached the higher levels of the blackpill you realize that having ''friends'' is overrated,humans are trash,you're better off having a cat/dog friend than a human ''friend''.

Once you reached the higher levels of the blackpill you realize that having ''friends'' is overrated,humans are trash,you're better off having a cat/dog friend than a human ''friend''.
No

Bro, that's so sad. As a person who's never had friends, I really feel sorry for you.
Don't. I dont even want friends.
Facts, its either I hurt them or they hurt me. It just sucks, no friends for me anymore.

Last edited:
Drugs are your friends, embrace them or perish.

They were never your friends to begin with.
Friends are mostly potential allies in whatever endeavours someones gonna take part in.
If someone is useless, he's discarded and forgotten.
This attitude is ever so present everywhere you meet humans.:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

They were never your friends to begin with.
Friends are mostly potential allies in whatever endeavours someones gonna take part in.
If someone is useless, he's discarded and forgotten.
This attitude is ever so present everywhere you meet humans.:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
:blackpill::feelsthink:No one wants a weak biy as a friend. I know I don’t. Being weak socially is just another type.

Just broke up with 2 friends. 1 blocked me because I got irritated due to her ignoring me. The other offended me a few times after heated arguments. It kept bothering me, I lost my sense of peace. We talked it out and he understands.

So now I'm alone again. Just me and my copes. I prefer it that way tbh. People are a lot of hassle. Not having to manage any friendships means I got all the time in the world. I'm focussed on my grind now. :dab:
Friends? What are those like, Chad? :feelsdevil:

too ugly for friends. Normies just see someone who they finally mog so they just treat me like weird freak

Last edited:
too ugly for friends. Normies just see someone who they finally mog so they just treat me like weird freak
that is how i feel most of the times when im around my friends. They talk about alot things i cant relate to which i should relate to but i know why. it is because im an incel. foids always want me to their orbiter, tired of being used by normies just to be tossed away and dodged when i get close to them in a public area.