Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i dont want a girlfriend much anymore and i have become apathetic, now its time to turn off sex drive

mons00nseason

mons00nseason

discord: sunprotectionfactor
after really “putting myself out there” for one final shot at uni and events around campus, i dont think i want a girlfriend anymore.

i dont think more than 2% of women my age are compatible with me in any way or have anything in common, whenever i interact with girls i find myself feeling as if im an alien and i have 0 patience or tolerance for them, i am disgusted by women yet i am attracted to them so now i need to find some way to get rid of my attraction

Yeah I've discovered apart from sex and the feeling of having a partner, a lot of females are just uninteresting, tell terrible jokes, and are boring as hell because they don't have to be interesting. It's guys that usually try to impress them by jestermaxxing that's why they're so boring. Have you seen a foid try to "shoot her shot"? extremely and painfully cringe.

i realised it when i was 15-16 y.o, i only attracted to foids because firmware in my brain make me horny when i see sexy women.

Yeah I've discovered apart from sex and the feeling of having a partner, a lot of females are just uninteresting, tell terrible jokes, and are boring as hell because they don't have to be interesting. It's guys that usually try to impress them by jestermaxxing that's why they're so boring. Have you seen a foid try to "shoot her shot"? extremely and painfully cringe.
it’s not really that they are uninteresting it is that no girl has anything in common with anyone from this website. some NT guy might have life experience in common with a girl and similar interests but no neurodivergent person will. it’s two completely different lives and i just have nothing in common

Gratz, hopefully one day I can get to that point. Because it’s never permanent.

i realised it when i was 15-16 y.o, i only attracted to foids because firmware in my brain make me horny when i see sexy women.
i can overpower this somewhat, must be a sperg trait

I dont care that much about sex still would be nice if someone loved me

I want an IRL friend of similar disposition and interests and mannerisms, only met one other person who I jived with and that was 2 years ago and before that 6 years, it gets a lil lonely but the routine is addictive

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: Sora gets all the hoes

after really “putting myself out there” for one final shot at uni and events around campus, i dont think i want a girlfriend anymore.

i dont think more than 2% of women my age are compatible with me in any way or have anything in common, whenever i interact with girls i find myself feeling as if im an alien and i have 0 patience or tolerance for them, i am disgusted by women yet i am attracted to them so now i need to find some way to get rid of my attraction
Sora is getting some mad pussy.

how do you guys cope with not desiring sex. genuinely, i dont see how i could keep moving forward if i had a 0% chance of ever getting a gf. thats really my main motivation in life and why i do anything at all. if i didnt have that hope i would just slowly kill myself by rotting and playing games all day