Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I don't understand how Asian males cope

Status
Not open for further replies.
whogivesafucc

whogivesafucc

Banned
-
Their women would literally rather prefer to get with an alt-right, ugly white guy who despise their very existence and disrespects them than with an Asian of any looks level, unless he's some kpop fag.

they either try to adapt and try to hang with the white normies to climb up the social ladder or run kpop game.

By eating rice and becoming dr.

they cope by having anime waifus

There is no cope just waiting for the right time to sepukku

Having asian ancestry, I wonder if there's a link with having less testosterone, and so less difficulty to cope overall. There's also cutural stuff (oriental philosophy, buddhism, ...) that basically advises to fuck the shit that doesn't depend on us in a Stoic way. Both of this things might play a great role making it easier, if not more acceptable, to cope.

There is no cope just waiting for the right time to sepukku
RemembER to have fun before commiting seppuku.

9080740.jpg

Less T probably.

in asia if you get married you're going to die by 45 working your ass off while the wife siphons money into a secrete bank account. men there are actually pretty hard core and not as bluepill as ya think. after all they were samurai rapist. these men caught on quick and just said fuck it, it's not as good of a life but we just going to get whores and go our version of mgtow(which is herbivore there).

you are obsessed with t

It’s what makes a man a man. Ugly high-T guys can get laid, low-T average guys not as much and low-T ugly guys, a mini-miracle.

I don't know how they do it, but it's entertaining to observe. /r/hapas is fun to read.

Having asian ancestry, I wonder if there's a link with having less testosterone, and so less difficulty to cope overall. There's also cutural stuff (oriental philosophy, buddhism, ...) that basically advises to fuck the shit that doesn't depend on us in a Stoic way. Both of this things might play a great role making it easier, if not more acceptable, to cope.
ofc asian have the lowest avryge test amon a races are you dum bro
It’s what makes a man a man. Ugly high-T guys can get laid, low-T average guys not as much and low-T ugly guys, a mini-miracle.
true testosteron IS waht makes man a man just look on horom theroapy viedos im opsesed with it wchating as it change ppl on youtube

pay a visit to r/hapas
the whole sub is a coping central, they admit racist ass white men bang asian foids right and left and how hypocrite of them to date asian females and yet they get super butthurt if you call out asian women for having no self respect and dating those racist men.

JFL, asians are a fucking joke
Screenshot 2018 5 12 r RandomActsOfBlowJob

Browse /r/hapas and /r/AsianMasculinity - they cope by hating white men with a furious passion, rather than accepting the problem lies with women.

They also cope with fake tinder experiments proving that actually no they can get white gurls too (we had that big one recently where a "chang" claimed to get 7k matches in poland)

They cope by fucking white women instead
dAhgow1.png

fetish couple channel is a lol mine
I have just seen these videos after the Asa Akira thread. It's honestly hilarious

This guy was so certain that he was partially french and all of his hopes were crushed

Why do people even want to be french / German? It's nothing special...

Asians are vry good in surpressing their emotions. They rather not think about it then to put their mind to that stress.

That chang is not all asians lol. Most asian men look deformed compared to him.
Changs are becoming more so, they are becoming confident, proactive and ambitious and growing in number. Have a look at asian masculinity reddit and its growing userbase.

You need to listen to guys like HellByDashboard, Changs are coming.

Lmao, does he really have a French ascendency or is it just some fantasy ?
I have just seen these videos after the Asa Akira thread. It's honestly hilarious

This guy was so certain that he was partially french and all of his hopes were crushed

Even more since he's already an American. Then there's no point in being French, unless he want to play the "exotic" card, but he already looks exotic enough anyway, so whats the point to have an entire deck of "exotic" cards in the end. And it's just a question of perspective, being French living in France doesn't change anyything about you being incel (cf : me). I've got a great grandmother who was italian, does that make me 100% italian ? kek

Last edited:

it is the superior race. you don't realize it because you didn't walk through life in an ethnics shoes

getting told by your own race of women that they would rather date whites
getting told by white women that they dont date out.
getting to see mediocre whites banging cutest of your girls
realizing this is a white mans world, whites rule the world.

you think it isn't anything special because you are white.

it is the superior race. you don't realize it because you didn't walk through life in an ethnics shoes

getting told by your own race of women that they would rather date whites
getting told by white women that they dont date out.
getting to see mediocre whites banging cutest of your girls
realizing this is a white mans world, whites rule the world.

you think it isn't anything special because you are white.
I guess I will never be able to understand it.
I see myself as inferior & boring so it is hard to imagine that being white is apparently so desirable for ethnic men.

Their women would literally rather prefer to get with an alt-right, ugly white guy who despise their very existence and disrespects them than with an Asian of any looks level, unless he's some kpop fag.

Depends unless it's Philippines. They got manliest men in Asia. They rough and tough. And still in tune with their masculine traits unlike their more industrialized neighbors like Japan and Korea.

Average untrained Filipino dude can kick the ass of average untrained white or black or chinese or korean or japanese dude of the same size up to 50 lbs heavier cuz they insanely aggressive.

I've seen some really ugly men there with physical deformities get laid.

Interesting, there are genes for dopamine and serotonin release related to extraversion, and quick hard limbic reactions that studies show that are more present in caucasians (possibly also africans) than asians. There is also a video in YT about babies' racial differences in reactions to touch and other stimuli and asian and native american babies were the most quiet.

All women prefer white men, not just Asian women. Besides, asian males do not have it as bad as we middle easterners. Asian males have the image to be smart and hard-working while we have a terrorist image.

All women prefer white men, not just Asian women. Besides, asian males do not have it as bad as we middle easterners. Asian males have the image to be smart and hard-working while we have a terrorist image.
Necropostmaxx

Damn. It's over.

Status
Not open for further replies.