Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I don’t think I’ll ever be able to drive

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
Even before my ADHD diagnosis I was well aware of my brain fog, sensory issues and slow reaction speed. The mere idea of driving a vehicle scares the hell of me. I often zone out if something catches my attention, and I’ll freeze whenever someone raises his voice. Imagine I was on the autobahn and some impatient normie sounded the klaxon or a foid yelled at me, I’d literally lose my nerve and die in an accident, kek,

Youre like a foid then.

Even before my ADHD diagnosis I was well aware of my brain fog, sensory issues and slow reaction speed. The mere idea of driving a vehicle scares the hell of me. I often zone out if something catches my attention, and I’ll freeze whenever someone raises his voice. Imagine I was on the autobahn and some impatient normie sounded the klaxon or a foid yelled at me, I’d literally lose my nerve and die in an accident, kek,
I'm the same

That's a good thing. You'll be able to walk more and that's healty bro :feelsthink:

I'm not good at most stuff but driving was fun once I did 3.or 4 lessons now I am good at driving and drive every day for 10 hours

ADHD is miserable.

I used to think that it can't be THAT difficult since you see all kinds of people driving, like some old people for example that are still able to drive or all the reckless people that do lots of stupid stuff in cars. It really isn't difficult tho, but outside factors can quickly mess things up even if you were doing what you were supposed to do

I can drive perfectly fine, but I will never pass a driver test due to anxiety issues. When someone else is in the car rating my driving performance, I get extremely anxious and start driving like a retard. I will have to drive with no license for the rest of my life and pray that I don't get caught.

I used to think that it can't be THAT difficult since you see all kinds of people driving, like some old people for example that are still able to drive or all the reckless people that do lots of stupid stuff in cars. It really isn't difficult tho, but outside factors can quickly mess things up even if you were doing what you were supposed to do
My ADHD means that I learn new things slow but once I’ve familiarized myself with the stuff I can perform better than most normies. At least that worked in school. As for driving there’s simply no incentive. I’m working from home and I got everything I need in the 30km radius. Walking/public transport is more than enough. Unless I want to ascend in the future, owing a car means nothing to me.