Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity I don't like women in stem

• Thread starter Deleted member 38949
  • Start date
Deleted member 38949

Deleted member 38949

Banned
-
especially programming. Women do not have the same passion for programming that a lot of men do which leads to them becoming bad programmers(and hard to work with). I don't mind women in stem if they're good at their jobs, but they seem to only go into those fields for validation and for money.

also there's a disproportionally large amount of foid programming youtubers and tiktokers what the fuck.

The number of normies and foids who are into programming just for the money involved makes me lose my own passion for it. It used to be my escape from the normie world but now it is a part of the normie world.

I think programming is the most affected because it doesn't have such high requirements and stakes as other STEM fields, but sadly I'm too stupid to do anything more complex.

also there's a disproportionally large amount of foid programming youtubers and tiktokers what the fuck.
Of course. I, too, would be one if I had a cunt between my legs, considering how lucrative this is with all of the simps and "you go girl" foid worship going on.

especially programming. Women do not have the same passion for programming that a lot of men do which leads to them becoming bad programmers(and hard to work with).

Observe:

Java

Nic

NicNacNic

NicNacNicNac

Nic Ash

Ash C

NicNa

Ash Nic

Ash

especially programming. Women do not have the same passion for programming that a lot of men do which leads to them becoming bad programmers(and hard to work with). I don't mind women in stem if they're good at their jobs, but they seem to only go into those fields for validation and for money.

Foids are passionate about biochem/medicine, basically anything involving having good health/minimizing aging, I believe this is the only field with an actual future (men are dropping from STEM because females select against nerds)