Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I don't know what Zesto was expecting.

quinn24

quinn24

Stay asleep
★★★★★
I know I'm beating a dead horse here, but he seemed pretty delusional. No offense to him though if he's lurking (i don't bully), but...

He's definitely a truecel, and he's less attractive than most of the Japanese male population. And he couldn't use the JBW card either, so I don't know how he thought it would work out, even with gym/boymaxxing. I hope you're doing okay though. Please continue to cope with your waifu Hotaru, as I mentioned my thread about waifuism: https://incels.is/threads/waifuism.105977/

Yeah, I feel for Zesto tbh. He was very autistic..

I hope he’s doing alright.

Yeah, I feel for Zesto tbh. He was very autistic..

I hope he’s doing alright.
you don't seem too autistic to me (not that you aren't)

But maybe autism isn't as easy to notice online, or I'm not as NT as I think I am

Yeah, he should’ve taken many things into consideration.

I know I'm beating a dead horse here, but he seemed pretty delusional. No offense to him though if he's lurking (i don't bully), but...

He's definitely a truecel, and he's less attractive than most of the Japanese male population. And he couldn't use the JBW card either, so I don't know how he thought it would work out, even with gym/boymaxxing. I hope you're doing okay though. Please continue to cope with your waifu Hotaru, as I mentioned my thread about waifuism: https://incels.is/threads/waifuism.105977/

Where did he post about his endeavors?

Also sorry, I can't feel sorry for some guy who wants to boast and jump over to some egotisitical normie shit when he fails, the kind of ridiculous back and forths you'd see on looksmax.org, especially between him and this other guy (can't recall name), showed me how a lot of so called incels are fucking fakecels and at a drop of a hat if they felt any sense of superiority and/or ascended would begin to insult and make fun of all of us who they once were "part of the group" with.

Yeah, he should’ve taken many things into consideration.
I love Japan myself, but I wouldn't want to worship Japanese foids. A foid is a foid. 2D is supreme.

I love Japan myself, but I wouldn't want to worship Japanese foids. A foid is a foid. 2D is supreme.

Yeah, I understand where you are coming from. It’s saddening really though that someone would have to go the the extent of traveling.

Where did he post about his endeavors?

Also sorry, I can't feel sorry for some guy who wants to boast and jump over to some egotisitical normie shit when he fails, the kind of ridiculous back and forths you'd see on looksmax.org, especially between him and this other guy (can't recall name), showed me how a lot of so called incels are fucking fakecels and at a drop of a hat if they felt any sense of superiority and/or ascended would begin to insult and make fun of all of us who they once were "part of the group" with.
He has not posted about his endeavors or any results anywhere to my knowledge.

zesto is a massive fag that tried to dox people here and tried to ddos this site.
why tf people still care about him? he hates incels.is
he deserved to be doxxed himself.

And he couldn't use the JBW card either, so I don't know how he thought it would work out, even with gym/boymaxxing.
No one can use JBW. As with unicorns, it's purely a construct of fantasy and delusion.

No one can use JBW. As with unicorns, it's purely a construct of fantasy and delusion.
i think it gets blown out of proportion. but i think to some extent (even if small) it would raise your smv if you're more rare

I don't mind his personal interest in anime, but he spammed that shit way too much. And people call @Ritalincel a shitposter...

I was not a fan of zesto. he was a complete fag, all of his shit was about how the japs were so great how anime was so great, yet refused to see all the evidence that japan is WORSE then the west in hypergamy!!! delusional coper. if he did go to japan, he has likely been found with slit wrists in hotel room.

Hes gonna rope hard

you don't seem too autistic to me (not that you aren't)

But maybe autism isn't as easy to notice online, or I'm not as NT as I think I am
Autism is definitely easier to hide online tbh.

He's a fuckin gimp. He's posts very really annoying. I'd crack him if I ever came across him irl an he was actually like that.

zesto is a massive fag that tried to dox people here and tried to ddos this site.
why tf people still care about him? he hates incels.is
he deserved to be doxxed himself.
Exactly. The kid fucked up. Hes gone.

Agreed

Fuck him he hate us JFL why you people love to praise fakecels

He has not posted about his endeavors or any results anywhere to my knowledge.

Then don't call him delusional just yet, what if he succeeds, the way you were speaking it sounded as if he came back from his trip and reported failure.

He should never have posted his pic

He's a fuckin gimp. He's posts very really annoying. I'd crack him if I ever came across him irl an he was actually like that.
What do you mean? I'm newcel so I never saw one. What was annoying about them?

Well he definitely should have specially when going all the way over seas... Sound like it should require a lot of thought.

he was the first guy to stand out to me, because all of his posts were horrible

either spamming waifus or "JAPAN 2019 BABY"
fuck that faggot, literally doxxed a dead nigga

Well he definitely should have specially when going all the way over seas... Sound like it should require a lot of thought.
SEA takes planning. It isnt a as soon as you land you get instant gangbangs.

SEA takes planning. It isnt a as soon as you land you get instant gangbangs.
I would think not. I would also assume he didn't think so either. But he seemed to think paradise awaited him from the sound of it.

I would think not. I would also assume he didn't think so either. But he seemed to think paradise awaited him from the sound of it.
NEET's that are willing to use SEA to get laid will never work. You would need to save a couple thousands to actually pull it off.

NEET's that are willing to use SEA to get laid will never work. You would need to save a couple thousands to actually pull it off.
So you don't think zesto has had any success yet? You think it totally failed?

How tall is Zesto?

What do you mean? I'm newcel so I never saw one. What was annoying about them?

His boy maxing how he shouldn't get a ticket off police for speeding cause he's just a little boy. His Japanese female worship. Mommy gf thing too. Cringy as fuck an bloody annoying.

So you don't think zesto has had any success yet? You think it totally failed?
Who knows if he did or not. If he did than thats great for him !

High chance of roping for him. Average looking and above East Asian girls will find him disgusting unless he gymcels and gets major facial surgeries and fixes his pube-like hair. Only chance is to betabux a 2/10-4/10 rn. It's not completely over due to his height but that face... damn

He is not even blonde or blue eyed dunno how he thought he will slay in Japan
If he was happy and looking forward to going there.. more power to him tbh. But he would have a cold awakening

what really matters is he proved that it never began for us at weeabooland & SEA. It's Over also hotaru is a shitty flat personality waifu tbh

He probably roped already.

I would think that a trip to Japan is a pretty big lifefuel on itself, so I hope he at least enjoyed it even if he didn't get laid

That's the problem when aspies like him are too much into anime and other shits. Just look at his car. He has the classic weeb car.
When they want to move to Japan, they think they would run some kind of stupid theory. Too bad they would be crushed and boiled.
The only legit theory is your face like every where else.