Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I don't know if there's a term for it, but I've been feeling horny for something related to sex that isn't sex itself.

Toxic_Manbabby

Toxic_Manbabby

Admiral
★★
The kinda feeling I'm thinking about is lifting a girl up, having her lock her legs around my waist and kiss me while also squeezing my back and I squeeze her in turn, and then I carry her somewhere more convenient so I can take care of this feeling that feels like her vagina is attempting to suck my dick into itself through each other's pants. God, it makes me feel like cooming just thinking about it.:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

In recent months i've been becoming more and more attracted to the idea of a woman cuddling with me and letting me kiss her.

soon just the idea of a woman making physical contact with you will already turn you on

In recent months i've been becoming more and more attracted to the idea of a woman cuddling with me and letting me kiss her.
In all honesty I think that's what I want and desire the most. When you get kissed and hugged it's really romantic and personal

what zero pussy does to a nigger :cryfeels:

soon just the idea of a woman making physical contact with you will already turn you on
Uhh, I think I might be past that point... because I'm pretty sure I once got a half chub from catching a whiff of my sister's friend as she walked by while she was over one day, and then the other day, she went in front of me saying she was going to go to the bathroom; and I almost asked her if I could watch. Just why and how does she get me this horny?:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

I've been through that, I have a sister too, when your friends come here they have that teen foid smell, pure pheromone female to turn you into an animal

I've been through that, I have a sister too, when your friends come here they have that teen foid smell, pure pheromone female to turn you into an animal
I don't know how pure she is ; she's 18, and has had a boyfriend for quite a while, and that's just the one I know of.
what zero pussy does to a nigger :cryfeels:
I don't know if it makes sense to call a white person a nigger, but anyway; I still just want to fuck. Even just the situation I described makes me feel more like I belong in this world of humans than any of my existing copes. The only thing that could somewhat compete with it is when I find some hot hentai. For example, I played the 18+ version of Nekopara vol. 4, and I kept skipping text by accident due to jolts in my arm caused my brain trying to remain focused enough to actually advance the text instead of just fapping.

Last edited:
I dunno, man. Sounds like sex to me.
Yeah, I described like that because it's like "For the love of god, get these pants out of the way!":feelsohh:
im more into cuddleing than sex tbh :feelsLSD:
I don't want to choose one or the other, I want cuddling/kissing to lead into sex.

Last edited:
If I could choose between only kissing the woman I love, or only having sex with a girl I don't love, I would choose the first.

I don't know if it makes sense to call a white person a nigger, but anyway; I still just want to fuck. Even just the situation I described makes me feel more like I belong in this world of humans than any of my existing copes. The only thing that could somewhat compete with it is when I find some hot hentai. For example, I played the 18+ version of Nekopara vol. 4, and I kept skipping text by accident due to jolts in my arm caused my brain trying to remain focused enough to actually advance the text instead of just fapping.
yea i said nigger bc that's a typical saying in this forum lmao, didnt mean you're black

I’ve been thinking of having a girl pin me to a wall and kiss me. Basically her doing soft domination on me.

mogs me. I want to brutally beat one into submission and see her cry and scream.
45E5D0B4 665D 4157 85A9 DF6290F12B1F
17C91633 65A9 40C6 9160 B4B209CBDD21
:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Not for me, I don't have a necrophilia fetish.:feelsLSD:
I don't have necrophilia nor guro fetish only see moaning, pain and foid crying and being bruised
F26C1BA0 6025 43EA 90E7 8377E4F39C7A
:feelsohh:.