Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't hate dogs but I hate dog owners

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
It's not the fault of dogs that their autistic owners upload pics on reddit saying "le heckin cute pup pupper pupperino woofler corgo chonky boi :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:" kek. In general dog owners are very annoying and it looks like they're constantly looking for attention. Cat owners are less annoying because the majority are old crazy cat ladies that don't know how to use social networks.

I hate pitbulls.

I hate pitbulls.
Well me too but it's basically because the pitbull owners are gangsta Tyrones or white trash that train them to attack or kill other dogs/cats just for the lols. It's life fuel to see videos of police gunning down pitbulls while the owners cry tbh kek

Dogs are animals meant to protect property.

Well me too but it's basically because the pitbull owners are gangsta Tyrones or white trash that train them to attack or kill other dogs/cats just for the lols. It's life fuel to see videos of police gunning down pitbulls while the owners cry tbh kek
It's never a decent human who owns them, always trying to thugmax.

Those ain't pets, they are WMDs.

how many dogs has she fucked? She isn't white.....

I don't hate dogs

I check dog ears for ticks tbh ngl ded srs

yes i hate numales

Unironically started disliking dog people, especially women, theyre so fucking weird. After reading all those dogpills its even more disgusting how attaches these holes get to their dogs.
I have a dog, hes cool. Dont need to go around shoving him into everyones face tho