Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting People who treat their dogs like literal children

• Thread starter SecularNeo-Khazar
  • Start date
SecularNeo-Khazar

SecularNeo-Khazar

Mixedcell
★★★★★
Are pretty much untouchable.

Think about it. Society leans towards the view that children shouldn't be present in certain spaces like restaurants to the point that they wish this be made law. That children cry that they are annoying that you can't sleep when they're around etc. Basically they want a world where public and private space is organized in such a way where we disincentivise having kids.

Ironically these are also the people who when the question of why people don't want to have children is aksed, most likely get the most common talking points out like:

social issues (lack of good school and teachers, carrier and having time to have fun in life)
economic issues (its pricey and sets a challange to have a luxurious life)
women's right to abortion

etc.

Which is an interesting thing because of the logistic organization of the world they want, the problem will never be solved or at least not fully fixed allowing people to constantly repeat these points until they won't spiral into some ridiculous and radical practical policy form. Also its an endless supply of virtue signalling.

But anyway, here come the people who treat their dogs/cats like children. It will be a matter of time until they will flourish and will start with demanding public transport to allow dogs in, or animals into theatres etc. which already is a thing that came out from the initiative of simple kindness in a lot of places. However their shit will evolve into making it a law symetrical to these anti-human child policies that will appear one day.

Thing is, imagine people who are as a character the same as normal parents, but their affection is aimed at a house animal. Imagine. We can expect from them the same behaviour, if they're invested emotionally enough, that we see normal parents exhibit.

How can you win?
How?

Even if there are people who believe that their spiel is retarded, then its far more likely they would buy the possibility YOU are somehow kynophobic for starting an argument with these people in a day to day situation. Because "ohhh poor pupper!"

Like lets see it on a daily situation that happens right at this moment somewhere in the world with "traditional" parents.

You have a ticket for a seat on a train. You made a reservation, you paid, you have it printed but also on your phone as a pdf.

Normally a Karen would take your seat, but here, its just a foid with some chad dog (also the rise of standards for women will ineitably make it so more men will settle with a betty or sub5 without children but an animal so that they may stay together).

You are a reasonable person, you start nicely, nothing too fancy. You show the ticket and that's when the discussion turns ugly.

With enough time these people will be brave enough to call their animals "babies". For the sake of this story, I've decided that it so.

"Me and my baby were here first!" She exclaims.
"Ma'am, this is my seat I showed you the ti-"

The dog propably starts panting from stress because the voices are sort of raised and stuff like that, body movement.

"The seat right here" she points somewhere close "Is free, take it!"
"I paid for that seat"

The conversation continues, eventually the conductor comes and explains the situation for you, that you paid and all that. She eventually breaks and goes to take a seat where she pointed at earlier. You exchange looks

"What?" She asks and strokes her doggo "Are you afraid?"

"No"

"You have something against hm/her, don't you?"

----

Now people like that choose to have an animal for a kid because they can't accept the fact that they might be a bad parent because them being bullied by their own ones means they MUST be better (very similar to non-western people's views that since whites have colonized the world and comitted crimes, they as the opressed are morally superior because their cultures didn't commit anything bad yet) and if a child proves disloyal it could mean that they have done something wrong, which can't be the case, so its only pure malice and lack of gratitude being the culrpit for their behaviour.

Ultimatly its the consciousness and free will of their offspring that terrifies them because they might do something different from what they want. If their children could only feel gratitude towards them then it would all be gucci y'know?

Long asf post but wouldn't be surprising if this shit becomes more common with less and less ppl in the west having kids

Excellent post. Genuinely one of the best I've read in years.

I think it's also lookism that makes them fear having children and love useless animals. Women especially hate ugly babies, and the idea of having an ugly loud baby is appalling to them. With a dog or a cat they're ensured something cute they can project their motherly instincts onto.

It's due to the fact that birth rates are dropping. People (mainly foids) use animals to cope with not using the parental instinct properly.