Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate animal loving normies

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
I hate normies who put animals above everything. "Muh animals are better than humans because they are not inherently violent :soy:". I especially hate normies who dress up and get a haircut for their dogs treating them like humans. They are the animal abusers whom they hate so much. Now don't get me wrong I am not an animal hater I have no trouble feeding a stray dog out of human decency but I don't take it the next level like those retarded indoctrinated docile normgroids. An animal is an animal and you don't have to pretend that they are more than that. Normies would treat fellow human beings like shit because they are ugly, but the moment they see a cat without an eye or without a leg they start sobbing and feeling sorry. Only if normies had pity and decency towards their own kind instead of animals. Humans are the most retarded species that exist , not even worms come close to their stupidity. And also the moment you bring up their retarded obsession with animals they start accusing you of being cruel towards animals. No wonder that such retards are mostly leftist.

BUT MUH HECKIN PUPPERINOS

Most other animals are more violent than humans.

I hate normies who put animals above everything
LOL here we go
idk what triggered you, but okay

"Muh animals are better than humans because they are not inherently violent :soy:".
they basically are. animals dont have moral agency and cannot be held morally responsible for their actions. they are innocent, in the same way that a child is innocent. they've done nothing wrong, as they are not intelligent enough to understand right from wrong

Normies would treat fellow human beings like shit because they are ugly, but the moment they see a cat without an eye or without a leg they start sobbing and feeling sorry.
i would too because i hate people. people are absolute trash
i welcome the ai apocalypse to get rid of the moral abomination that is humanity. humans are absolute TRASH
how can any honest person not hate humans

Only if normies had pity and decency towards their own kind instead of animals.
bro stfu about this empathy begging virtue signally faggotry
you dont have any pity or decency towards people or animals. you arent vegan, my guy
not to mention, you're not entitled to pity points. what kind of pathetic cesspool pity party is this thread

?????
normies can give their empathy to whomever they want. i think its super understandable to hate people. i hate people too
not to mention, most normies couldnt give a fuck about animals. they are just like you
they see animals like pigs and cows suffer horrifically in slaughterhouse and laugh at it. ive seen this shit happen in front of my face

normies only like dogs or cats, basically. almost all people couldnt care less about most animals that are hurt by people, like pigs, chickens, cows, lambs, fish or turkeys

yeah i hate nigger lovers too

Add MeToo and Woke worshippers
Yes but he was talking about ANIMAL lovers, so i was just saying that i share the same hate for them.

LOL here we go
idk what triggered you, but okay

they basically are. animals dont have moral agency and cannot be held morally responsible for their actions. they are innocent, in the same way that a child is innocent. they've done nothing wrong, as they are not intelligent enough to understand right from wrong

i would too because i hate people. people are absolute trash
i welcome the ai apocalypse to get rid of the moral abomination that is humanity. humans are absolute TRASH
how can any honest person not hate humans

bro stfu about this empathy begging virtue signally faggotry
you dont have any pity or decency towards people or animals. you arent vegan, my guy
not to mention, you're not entitled to pity points. what kind of pathetic cesspool pity party is this thread

?????
normies can give their empathy to whomever they want. i think its super understandable to hate people. i hate people too
not to mention, most normies couldnt give a fuck about animals. they are just like you
they see animals like pigs and cows suffer horrifically in slaughterhouse and laugh at it. ive seen this shit happen in front of my face

normies only like dogs or cats, basically. almost all people couldnt care less about most animals that are hurt by people, like pigs, chickens, cows, lambs, fish or turkeys
dnr this coping nonsense next time simplify it

dnr this coping nonsense next time simplify it
i spent the whole post insulting you and pointing out the flaws in your post
feel free to ignore my post if that makes you feel better ig. i just think people are shit, you are shit just like the people you claim to hate, and that animals did nothing wrong and are innocent
its perfectly justifiable to hate people and love animals, not that you or most people are like that in the slightest

you are free to shit on animals as much as you want, but you have to understand some people like animals enough to speak up for them
you, btw

Attachments

• dfgdfgdfgdfgd.jpg
    dfgdfgdfgdfgd.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 9
only animals i respect is orangutan, cat, fish

i spent the whole post insulting you and pointing out the flaws in your post
feel free to ignore my post if that makes you feel better ig. i just think people are shit, you are shit just like the people you claim to hate, and that animals did nothing wrong and are innocent
its perfectly justifiable to hate people and love animals, not that you or most people are like that in the slightest

you are free to shit on animals as much as you want, but you have to understand some people like animals enough to speak up for them
you, btw
MUH ANIMALS nigger there is a reason why you don't live around animals u stupid fuck. You are their potential food go ahead and live with animals if it makes you feel better. As for dog people if you are one seek rope emergency immediately. Many such cases of retards like you going around in the wild trying to "tame" animals end up being eaten by them. I don't hate animals nor endorse any harm towards them you are just fuming for no reason right now. Animals act on instincts not rational thinking like humans and if you think that they are better than humans then you are a docile retard who fell for a kike psyop. I hope you stumble upon a hippopotamus one day or a polar bear to see how welcoming they are. :lul:

I bet you also defend shitbulls who eat toddlers , yeah ur a retarded animal activist faggot, no wonder that you are a vegan. You are a faggot face it. Big faggot you are a normie shit.

Same. They are just filthy normanimals themselves so they think lets sleep with and kiss the dog that just rolled in a dead animal and licked its asshole for 10mins.

:soy:

Wow what a faggot you are. I recommend you eat a steak to boost your T
hah, this faggot definitely belongs to Reddit I don't know what this sensitive retard is even doing here. Moralfag and a vegan he probably does look exactly like :soy:

Same. They are just filthy normanimals themselves so they think lets sleep with and kiss the dog that just rolled in a dead animal and licked its asshole for 10mins.
disgusting as fuck. Yet dogs are such innocent angels who definitely don't eat shit and are "cleaner" than humans. :lul: I swear to God those normies are just so critical thinking efficient due to all the goyslop they consume all day. This is what the jews want you to turn into. Foids are afraid of touching you by accident but kiss and lick dogs who eat shit.

MUH ANIMALS nigger there is a reason why you don't live around animals u stupid fuck. You are their potential food go ahead and live with animals if it makes you feel better.
i mean, i dont think pigs or cows really predate on humans, if were being honest. cmon now, atleast try to post some non-braindead takes

As for dog people if you are one seek rope emergency immediately
im not a dog person. not in the slightest, actually. i think dog worship is weird, and when i did eat meat, i would of loved to eat dogs

I don't hate animals nor endorse any harm towards them you are just fuming for no reason right now.
well.. i do think you endorse harm towards them, because actions speak louder than works, and you eat meat and dairy
you literally pay for animals to be killed against their will. your actions betray your virtue signalling, my guy

Animals act on instincts not rational thinking like humans and if you think that they are better than humans then you are a docile retard who fell for a kike psyop
oh, i think without question they are
obviously animals are morally superior to humans, because animals are morally neutral
they literally did nothing wrong. they are as innocent as a newborn baby. they cant be held morally accountable for their actions
humans, on the other hand, can be held morally accountable for their actions, and consistently FAIL
humans are moral pieces of shit. weve had a lot history of things like genocide, slavery, rape, child genital mutilation, police abuse of innocent drug users, etc. we used to use religion to genocide people who didnt think the pope was god

people are massive pieces of shit, realschizo, and i think you have to be bad faith to pretend they're not. animals are not like that, not at all

I bet you also defend shitbulls who eat toddlers , yeah ur a retarded animal activist faggot, no wonder that you are a vegan. You are a faggot face it. Big faggot you are a normie shit.
LOL. i think its hilarious when pitbull advocates have their kids killed by their pitbulls, and i think these dogs are extremely violent and dangerous, and shouldnt be bred into existence
i dont think any dogs should be bred into existence, really. i think its wrong to buy dogs. you should only addopt if you must have one

Wow what a faggot you are. I recommend you eat a steak to boost your T

hey man, i understand my vegan shitposts are not exactly likeable, but i think its kind of pathetic to just call someone a soyboy and insinuate they have low T
this is called a ad hom. thats just a irrelevant character attack, you know?
and i regularly eat tofu and drink soy mink, and ive tested my T and i have low t

but none of that is really relevant to me, lol. who cares? what difference does that make to me? haha
you got me i guess? lol
op was making a serious point on morals and compassion and our relationship towards animals

But animals are better than humans. Get a dog and see how much better he'd treat you. Even cats will treat you better than most humans, although some felines are jerks.

These fags are all hypocrites. They wouldn't butcher their own food, but they'd eat it. Virtue signaling, larping, NIGGERS.

Animals can appear to have morals if you selectively breed them for desired traits long enough. It's similar to the way we ended up with "morals" because it has been a semi effective strategy for collective survival. A human tribe just doesn't last without some rules keeping its members cohesive so it was both nature and us selecting for these traits by killing traitors etc that led to what we call morals. It's not something special and lots of other animals have bits and pieces of it. Morals mostly apply to male behavior among humans because females will continued to be valued either way for their fertility, but men who use amoral female tactics can be very successful by skirting the rules and sire many children so both types exist.

my dog was the only real friend i have ever had

I hate those fags but tbh I find myself more relaxed with animals than humans. They can't hurt you in the same ways. Your dog or cat will never judge u for ur bad looks

They let cats/dogs walk all over them, rush to feed them and be good obedient slaves to their every desire.

Sure a dog would attempt to defend you but they wouldn't stand a chance against a weapon or a seasoned fighter.

My cats are My only True friends