Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't get gen Z or anyone else and nobody understands me and I feel too old for this forum and too old for life.

TBIcel

TBIcel

Glowies fear the Z
★★★★★
Recently turned 30 and honestly just done with other people's shit and you zoomers I don't get. Back in my day I was dropping the 13% crime stat in public before it was a meme. You guys are just a bunch of fucking nigger loving faggot retards.

Im a zoomer but Im not a normie zoomer.

not all zoomers are bad but yea after a certain year (2005 or so) the percentage of annoying people gets exponentially higher

Recently turned 30 and honestly just done with other people's shit and you zoomers I don't get. Back in my day I was dropping the 13% crime stat in public before it was a meme. You guys are just a bunch of fucking nigger loving faggot retards.
i'm 30 soon (28) and i'm happier than in my teenage years and my early 20's just to say it's not about age age doesn't matter that much i just don't get people getting anxious about age it's so stupid man.

What powers did you unlock as wizard ?

i'm 30 soon (28) and i'm happier than in my teenage years and my early 20's just to say it's not about age age doesn't matter that much i just don't get people getting anxious about age it's so stupid man.
Balding, gray hair, worse memory, worse skin quality, becoming slower, less muscle mass. These are the reason no one wants to get old

Balding, gray hair, worse memory, worse skin quality, becoming slower, less muscle mass. These are the reason no one wants to get old
yea that's after your fifties tho not before if you take care of it.

yea that's after your fifties tho not before if you take care of it.
Not much one can do to prevent balding. Fin can have many side effects. Also aging starts way earlier than in your fifties

Bro zoomers aren't really that bad. All of the liberal shit started with us millenials. Millenials are the biggest faggots on the planet, zoomers are actually more based cause they don't pretend and lie to themselves as much. They are blackpilled and practical, seeing the world for what it is. Millenials are all leftists faggots believing in the just world falacy.

Not much one can do to prevent balding. Fin can have many side effects. Also aging starts way earlier than in your fifties
ru58841 and trixodil + minox solution , a lot of people look amazing in their forties just because they take care of themselves.