Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I dont feel like Im liked anymore

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
People no longer have any patience for me and are straight up mean to me

This is what always happens tbh, people start out liking me because Im nice and then eventually they realize Im a massive autist which causes them to hate me

Its over for me yet again

I like you tbh. No gay stuff tho.

This is what always happens tbh, people start out liking me because Im nice and then eventually they realize Im a massive autist which causes them to hate me

You mean like not liked on this forum or IRL?

People have no sympathy for subhumans.

are you a fakecel? give me your stats.

people stopped liking me since yesterday when I made that post that everyone thought was gay

ngl this has happened to me with normies where they think I might be a cool person to be around but once they see my non-NT behavior they get annoyed and act like I had reached out to them to waste their time when really it is them that are angry that they wasted their time trying to be"friend" someone who wasn't NT.

stop waterboarding animals sicko!

you used to be liked before? edit: why he’s banned?

This thread is very ironic right now.