Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I didn’t ask to be born a man

bonely

bonely

Greycel
Being a man is so hard, you aren’t allowed to have any flaws, are expected to be tough all the time, and are constantly shunned by the system, whereas women have it so easy. I didn’t ask to be born such an ugly man, I’m so envious of women with their beautiful elegant figures, why will I never be able to have that? I am so jealous all the time. When I look in the mirror at myself, I feel so uncomfortable in my body, I just want to be beautiful and desireable. I hate myself so much, life would be so much better if I were a girl, but no. I have to look down every morning and see an ugly, repulsive penis. Instead there should be a pair of beautiful breasts and a vagina, everything about me is wrong, I was born in the wrong body. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

this is a joke I’m not a tranny pls no ban me :feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww:

being male >>> being cumdump for chad

Post-Serge 2021cel tier thread

@WØLF

Post-Serge 2021cel tier thread

@WØLF
Mfw a 2021cel

being male >>> being cumdump for chad
so EULA it is now huh?

i dont play genshin , played like 10 hours then went into POE for like 150 hours already

because well the game lacks depth so to speak , anyways the Cunts are Omegasluts so yea

they are very pleasing to look at

so EULA it is now huh?

i dont play genshin , played like 10 hours then went into POE for like 150 hours already

because well the game lacks depth so to speak , anyways the Cunts are Omegasluts so yea

they are very pleasing to look at
Lmao
I mainly play genshin for the coombait and 3d combat system tbh. Some missions are legit dating sims.

Rolled for Eula cus horny, didn't regret. Her design reminds of Lightning from FF but without the bitchy attitude.

What kind of fag shit is this. I would rather be a bald Indian manlet than the richest foid on earth. Females are literally less than us you fucking low t bitch

Lmao
I mainly play genshin for the coombait and 3d combat system tbh. Some missions are legit dating sims.

Rolled for Eula cus horny, didn't regret. Her design reminds of Lightning from FF but without the bitchy attitude.
Yea man , who wouldnt fuck a IRL eula If she was a 8/10 or better

Eula Lisa and that pink haired Girl that isnt a character yet and that Geo slut are fucking Fuckfuel tbh

Imagine They where real and Open to fuck anyone who asks , lol

life would be so much better if I were a girl
On what basis? tbh most of the girls are ugly as fuck just as men are, there's just minor differences, greycel.

I didn’t ask to be born​