Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I desperately wish I were white

You wouldn't even be here if you weren't brown jfl. Th only whites here are autists who don't want ethnic women or are too high inhib to geomaxx.

If you come from a decent family you wouldn't even be here arguing with other shitskins about how great your life is had you been white. Being brown will lead to other problems in your life like arguing with other browncels on an incel forum about how great your life is and how great it is being brown while a white guy can go to any shitskin country and be treated like a god by the locals. He can get any brown foid he wants. All curries regardless of status and caste are treated like subhuman dalits in ALL white nations.
You don't speak for all brown males. And I can't relate to your experiences because I have a very different life than you. Having a good family doesn't guarantee an escape from inceldom, thats not how this works. I actually have a life outside of the Incel community. If you think every single brown male (curry, Mexican, South Asian, Pacific Islander, Filipino, Arab) is doomed, then you are way out of touch with reality, you live under a fucking rock. I live in a majority Non-White area in California, and your observations on brown males is not accurate.

If you can't accept white suffering, then I could not give two fucks about non-white suffering since you are given affirmative action and the right to accuse others of "racism" (specifically whites) as well as landing any job you want because you've convinced the majority of the world to feel bad about your cause or whatever.

Grow the fuck up.
The fewer whites there are the more valuable they become. That's why geomaxxing works. Whites will always be on top because ethnic worship white genes. I don't deny jews have it out for whites but the level of "suffering" whites go through is nothing compared to browns. You agree because you chose white over curry by not answering.

How white do you have to be to ascend in asia? I have brown hair and light brown eyes, but I'm 100% European and have the British voice halo.
Considering even Iranians and Arabs slay pussy in asia, the stantards for "Whitness" are very low for noodle whores. Even I could JBWmaxx to get a noodle whore if I wanted.

The fewer whites there are the more valuable they become. That's why geomaxxing works. Whites will always be on top because ethnic worship white genes. I don't deny jews have it out for whites but the level of "suffering" whites go through is nothing compared to browns. You agree because you chose white over curry by not answering.
No one ever denied whites are the most valuable. You're arguing with the air.

"not answering" isn't an answer, retard.

More libtard faggy rhetoric, once again, being spread in an incel forum that literally should be against it... mainstream cope-mechanisms to makeup for their own failures. "fewer whites" sounds very close to a racist narrative if I'm not mistaken... you want less whites... your people (as in everyone who agrees with you that aren't white conservatives btw) literally have your back 24/7. You sound like you should be over at IncelTears, because they hate white men as well.

Also, if you want to talk about "suffering", I'm pretty sure it was mostly white europeans / americans that died for the cause of other foreign nations that had nothing to do with them. White's are brave (but foolish) enough to sacrifice their lives for non-whites because they know the value of life / actually give a fuck, but once they're done with said conflict, they're still shit on no matter what by people like you... the fuck hypocrisy.

The more and more I see how white men (specifically) are treated on a daily, the more I realize they might be right. Every man for themselves (in terms of race), because no matter what white's do.. they're still the "devil" in everyone's eyes. The hero is look'd at as the villain "just because". You are, once again, a deluded individual, not acknowledging their own privilege. You literally can do whatever you want, but cry about "muh' whites". Libfags like you deserve suffering cus you never stfu.

Good riddance.

All the while being the most hated
By who nigger? Lmao it's jealousy at best
most suicide
That's not relevant
etc. Keep the delusion going.
White genes are the most desired, stop being delusional

Anyways, notice how @Shitskin=Shitlife refuses to answer or reply to me cause he knows I would kick his ass for the 3rd time in a row?

You don't speak for all brown males. And I can't relate to your experiences because I have a very different life than you. Having a good family doesn't guarantee an escape from inceldom, thats not how this works. I actually have a life outside of the Incel community. If you think every single brown male (curry, Mexican, South Asian, Pacific Islander, Filipino, Arab) is doomed, then you are way out of touch with reality, you live under a fucking rock.
I said it guarantees an escape from inceldom IF YOU ARE WHITE. Whites have better families and parents anyway because they have better cultures. They have a better culture because they have better genes. White men with mental illness can still ascend if they go for ethnic women.

The white guys on this forum have autism, schizoid personality disorder, or something similar. They have trouble with their foids but can easily get an ethnic foid.

The white-lived-experience is infinitely better than the brown-lived-experience. Everything from the way they look to culture, to wealth, to parents, to technology is much better.

Browns show they agree with me when they risk their very lives to get into white countries. Brown men will get onto life rafts and risk horrifically drowning to death to get access to white people. Spics will risk life and limb to cross into America because whites have it so much better. That's how brutal the mogging is.

White women are fucking blacks and non-whites all the time... you know where white's are going? Overseas. Why? Because white women don't want them. So what are those leftover white women doing with their time? Fuck ethnics, clearly. You're so deluded with your anti-white racist brainrot from libtard college.. it's no wonder half this fucking forum is full of anti-white shills. Also, if we're talking western-culture.. it's littered and taken over by hip-hop culture, aka "anti-white culture".
Im a brown male, and I agree with you. @Shitskin=Shitlife is exaggerating the racepill. Ofc, whites can go geomaxxing or seamaxxing but that doesn't mean all Non-White males are suffering from inceldom. He is living under a rock.

By who nigger? Lmao it's jealousy at best

That's not relevant

White genes are the most desired, stop being delusional

Anyways, notice how @Shitskin=Shitlife refuses to answer or reply to me cause he knows I would kick his ass for the 3rd time in a row?

You both are in agreement tho, so who cares...

Anyways, they're disliked by mainstream media, everyone that you ask (including foids btw), Gen-Z, LGBTpedos, etc. White's are the most hated race group in the world... wtf world do you live in? The internet? Because the internet ALSO hates whites. Holy shit...

Am I talking to IncelTearFags right now?

christian bale laughing GIF

Im a brown male, and I agree with you. @Shitskin=Shitlife is exaggerating the racepill. Ofc, whites can go geomaxxing or seamaxxing but that doesn't mean all Non-White males are suffering from inceldom. He is living under a rock.
Seamaxxing = getting killed by foreigners, having your passport / credit cards stolen, etc. You are the one living under a rock, fucktard. More anti-white rhetoric. Why are you guys here again, other than to spread your misinformation / virtue signal for lefty incel-tear shills?

You both are in agreement tho, so who cares...

Anyways, they're disliked by mainstream media, everyone that you ask (including foids btw), Gen-Z, LGBTpedos, etc. White's are the most hated race group in the world... wtf world do you live in? The internet? Because the internet ALSO hates whites. Holy shit...

Am I talking to IncelTearFags right now?

christian bale laughing GIF
JFL at this delusion.

I said it guarantees an escape from inceldom IF YOU ARE WHITE. Whites have better families and parents anyway because they have better cultures. They have a better culture because they have better genes. White men with mental illness can still ascend if they go for ethnic women.

The white guys on this forum have autism, schizoid personality disorder, or something similar. They have trouble with their foids but can easily get an ethnic foid.

The white-lived-experience is infinitely better than the brown-lived-experience. Everything from the way they look to culture, to wealth, to parents, to technology is much better.

Browns show they agree with me when they risk their very lives to get into white countries. Brown men will get onto life rafts and risk horrifically drowning to death to get access to white people. Spics will risk life and limb to cross into America because whites have it so much better. That's how brutal the mogging is.
I live in California, an American state where brown Hispanics and brown asians outnumber the white population. The brown guys here are not experiencing what you have described. I am light brown and there are darker guys who mogg the shit out of me. Your observations don't match up with reality.

More libtard faggy rhetoric, once again, being spread in an incel forum that literally should be against it... mainstream cope-mechanisms to makeup for their own failures. "fewer whites" sounds very close to a racist narrative if I'm not mistaken... you want less whites... your people (as in everyone who agrees with you that aren't white conservatives btw) literally have your back 24/7. You sound like you should be over at IncelTears, because they hate white men as well.

Also, if you want to talk about "suffering", I'm pretty sure it was mostly white europeans / americans that died for the cause of other foreign nations that had nothing to do with them. White's are brave (but foolish) enough to sacrifice their lives for non-whites because they know the value of life / actually give a fuck, but once they're done with said conflict, they're still shit on no matter what by people like you... the fuck hypocrisy.

The more and more I see how white men (specifically) are treated on a daily, the more I realize they might be right. Every man for themselves (in terms of race), because no matter what white's do.. they're still the "devil" in everyone's eyes. The hero is look'd at as the villain "just because". You are, once again, a deluded individual, not acknowledging their own privilege. You literally can do whatever you want, but cry about "muh' whites". Libfags like you deserve suffering cus you never stfu.

Good riddance.
You can easily just say curry. You won't because we both know it would be a lie.

I never said I wanted fewer white people. I just said that as white numbers decline their value increases because whites have inherent value. That's not true for shitskins. We will NEVER be valuable. Whites have more value in ethnic nations than the native ethnics jfl. I would rather you killed us all centuries ago to save us from the suffering and mogging. I already went over that.

Seamaxxing = getting killed by foreigners, having your passport / credit cards stolen, etc. You are the one living under a rock, fucktard. More anti-white rhetoric. Why are you guys here again, other than to spread your misinformation / virtue signal for lefty incel-tear shills?
Is this comment for me or @Shitskin=Shitlife?

Not a day goes by without me wishing I were white. That is not a lie or exaggeration. I constantly imagine how much better my life could've been had I been born white with blue eyes and blonde hair. When I look in the mirror an ugly shitskin brown subhuman face stares back at me.

The level of suffering I have had to go through because I happened to be born into this dogshit, shitskin, brown filth race is unimaginable to white people. My family is low IQ, mentally ill, poor, abusive, and dysfunctional. I am the same way as my dogshit family. Everything about this race and its "culture" is fucking atrocious. Whites act as a walking, living, breathing example of how much better everything could've been had I not been born into this bottom-tier garbage race.

We look like shit, have shitskin, smell like shit, come from shithole countries, have low IQs, are mentally ill, are religious nut jobs, are inbred, depend on white technology to survive, Ugly as shit, women repellent the race, hideously deformed, unathletic, short, hairy, permanently stuck in the stone age, the list never ends. Browns are real subhumans.

I'm surprised whites haven't exterminated us at this point. It would be a mercy killing. We are like homo erectus walking around in the modern world and trying to compete woth homo sapiens. It's hopeless and we should've died out a very long time ago.

We are literal subhumans. Both our appearance and trash "civilizations" reflect that. Just compare white countries to brown hellholes. Whies may as well be alien gods.

I wouldn't be an incel right now if whites wiped out my obsolete genetic trash disgusting brown skin subhuman race centuries ago.

The worst part is the rapid inbreeding through forced arranged marriage between cousins causing a huge population explosion and spreading this ugly race all over the globe. It is an ugly race spreading it's ugly culture and miserable religion, all over the world making everything ugly and miserable in its wake. We should be starved out.

This races purpose is only to suffer and get brutally mogged by whites. I exist to suffer and get mogged by genetically superior white people. My purpose is only to suffer and get mogged.

It's not like you picked your race or face, don't beat yourself up over it too much.

You can easily just say curry. You won't because we both know it would be a lie.

I never said I wanted fewer white people. I just said that as white numbers decline their value increases because whites have inherent value. That's not true for shitskins. We will NEVER be valuable. Whites have more value in ethnic nations than the native ethnics jfl. I would rather you killed us all centuries ago to save us from the suffering and mogging. I already went over that.
You should then agree against multiculturalism, then none of our "people" would be fucking around, right?

I live in California, an American state where brown Hispanics and brown asians outnumber the white population. The brown guys here are not experiencing what you have described. I am light brown and there are darker guys who mogg the shit out of me. Your observations don't match up with reality.
Spics risk life and limb to get into America because whites have it that much better. Brown men are willing to risk death to be around whites. Curry and sand culture is stuck in the stone age and both are seen as subhumans globally. A white guy in spicland is a god. A spic in Whiteland is a slave. Spics will risk dying to be the white man's slaves.

White skin>brown skin in dating and beauty

Spics risk life and limb to get into America because whites have it that much better. Brown men are willing to risk death to be around whites. Curry and sand culture is stuck in the stone age and both are seen as subhumans globally. A white guy in spicland is a god. A spic in Whiteland is a slave. Spics will risk dying to be the white man's slaves.

Spics have more bodies because their women are traditional typically compared to whites... white women are fucking blacks and hispanics.

Whites have higher smv but that doesn't mean that every single non-white male is an incel. There are plenty of brown guys in my area who have romantic partners. If you were right then I would only see white guys with gfs, but that is not the case where I live.

If you think every single brown male (curry, Mexican, South Asian, Pacific Islander, Filipino, Arab) is doomed, then you are way out of touch with reality
That's true from my own personal experiences. This is going to sound very bluepilled but this did happen. Back in school, I remember there was this Filipino manlet in the same year as me, he was very NT and had a large social circle and was with girls all the time. I think I remember him walking to school and holding hands with a white girl the same height. Meanwhile I got called "creepy" behind my back, even a rapist at one time as an autistic whitecel.

Can't even give a proper or coherent response... typical fag.
There's nothing to debunk, nigger. The sheer depth of derangement you'd have to be on to deny JBW is asinine. I've made multiple threads about the race pill. Feel free to look at them.

What did I do?
You responded to me, dude.

"Im a brown male, and I agree with you. @S@Shitskin=Shitlife is exaggerating the racepill. Ofc, whites can go geomaxxing or seamaxxing but that doesn't mean all Non-White males are suffering from inceldom. He is living under a rock."

There's nothing to debunk, nigger. The sheer depth of derangement you'd have to be on to deny JBW is asinine. I've made multiple threads about the race pill. Feel free to look at them.

Dnr, more CNN fagshit.

"Im a brown male, and I agree with you. @S@Shitskin=Shitlife is exaggerating the racepill. Ofc, whites can go geomaxxing or seamaxxing but that doesn't mean all Non-White males are suffering from inceldom. He is living under a rock."
I am aware that seamaxxing is dangerous for Americans or westerners. I am not denying that. I'm not anti-white. What is your problem?

You should then agree against multiculturalism, then none of our "people" would be fucking around, right?
Listen fag. I said sharing the world as a brown man with whites is too terrible an experience because we get to see how much better whites have it. Imagine being in a slum in Cairo living in a no fun alloaed sand pit and seeing Sweden on social media created by white people on your phone which was also created by white people. It would be a mercy killing, and should've happened centuries ago. I wouldn't even be here as an incel because my subhuman race which cannot compete with whites wouldn't exist.

Listen fag. I said sharing the world as a brown man with whites is too terrible an experience because we get to see how much better whites have it. Imagine being in a slum in Cairo living in a no fun alloaed sand pit and seeing Sweden on social media created by white people on your phone which was also created by white people. It would be a mercy killing, and should've happened centuries ago. I wouldn't even be here as an incel because my subhuman race which cannot compete with whites wouldn't exist.
Is that why swedecucks all commit suicide and become trannies? Because their lives are just oh-so better?

You don't even have to geomaxx. You could get ethnic foids in white countries. Curry and rice foids worship whiteness. Rice/Sand/Curry/Spic cultures worship whiteness

You don't even have to geomaxx. You could get ethnic foids in white countries. Curry and rice foids worship whiteness. Rice/Sand/Curry/Spic cultures worship whiteness
You do realize that they are also exposed to chad right? :feelshaha: That's why passport bros tell each other to never return with your wife.

That may be true, but does that mean all Non-White males are incels? The answer is no.

You do realize that they are also exposed to chad right? :feelshaha: That's why passport bros tell each other to never return with your wife.
Chad gets with stacy. There are only so many white guys to go around. A sub 5 white guy would have no problem bagging a curry or SEA foid.

But you blame whites, without knowing the whole story, correct? Your ignorance is that you can't look past your own selfish bullshit. As incels, we are all in this together (some longer / shorter than others), but you and your attempt to divide (as if we don't have division already in this world) is what the problem is. You dismiss white's suffering, but it's interesting because it's ONLY the white's that you're interested in talking shit about, because you KNOW they can't say shit back to you without repercussions.

The irony of it all is, the same people shitting on white people are only allowed to do so, because the majority of the world is in full-agreement on this. Nobody asked the white man if this was "okay", it was agreed behind his back. When it comes to relationships, foids should've been kept to their own race. If you are so angry about "whites' fucking your women of your race, then you'd agree with the alt-right technically. You want YOUR women, right? Well, guess what? Social media / mainstream media / hollywood has destroyed all that.

You can't get what you want, because we are multicultural now, we are apart of the global "inclusive" network without our consent. You'd agree with me, but you hate that, right? You want the "cake" and to "eat" it too. No different than some tranny LGBT feminazi fag. lol

Chad gets with stacy. There are only so many white guys to go around. A sub 5 white guy would have no problem bagging a curry or SEA foid.
You do realize that chads are extremely polygamous and dark triad, causing them to cheat with their girlfriends all the time? And that women are more attracted to you if you can cheat. I thought this was water knowledge...?

But you blame whites, without knowing the whole story, correct?
I blame whites for not genociding us centuries ago yes.
You dismiss white's suffering, but it's interesting because it's ONLY the white's that you're interested in talking shit about, because you KNOW they can't say shit back to you without repercussions.
White suffering and brown suffering are sovastly different that the word suffering should nkt even be used in the same sentence. I never talked shit about whites schizo. Take your fucking meds. I said they brutally mog us.
because the majority of the world is in full-agreement on this
The entire world worships white people. Go to any non-white country as a white person. Now try doing the same as a curry. Koreans ban curries from entering their shops.
You can't get what you want, because we are multicultural now, a parte apart of the global "inclusive" network without our consent
In a global dating market, whites win. You don't even need multiculturalism, although it makes things worse. Fertility rates in Korea are falling off a cliff because their women spend hours on social media staring at white men.

You do realize that chads are extremely polygamous and dark triad, causing them to cheat with their girlfriends all the time? And that women are more attracted to you if you can cheat. I thought this was water knowledge...?
Even sub 5 whites can get curries or SEA foids. Just a fact.

I blame whites for not genociding us centuries ago yes.

White suffering and brown suffering are sovastly different that the word suffering should nkt even be used in the same sentence. I never talked shit about whites schizo. Take your fucking meds. I said they brutally mog us.

The entire world worships white people. Go to any non-white country as a white person. Now try doing the same as a curry. Koreans ban curries from entering their shops.

In a global dating market, whites win. You don't even need multiculturalism, although it makes things worse. Fertility rates in Korea are falling off a cliff because their women spend hours on social media staring at white men.
Whites economically make sense because when people see white, they think "American". Also, same white people get off'd by your kind and other foreign countries all the goddamn time, so wtf are you talking about, fucktard?

White's aren't winning in the "dating market", they're losing, because all women (since they're all interconnected by social media) agree to hate whites, they all fuck blacks, hispanics, etc. White men kill themselves everyday, while you call them "privileged" lol. Every nation that was once white is being taken over by non-whites and white's aren't allowed their own ethno-state, so wtf are you talking about?

You are a brainwashed individual.

donald trump GIF