Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Black Women talking ABSOLUTE SHIT about Black Men

Made in Heaven

Made in Heaven

Luminary
★★★★★
Holy fuuuuuuck. I've been watching this black female youtuber and I've watched TONS of her videos. The amount of black pills and truths she drops about nigger males is fucking hilarious. Here's one video. Since it's long, I've paraphrased some of her main quotes below.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBEO2xW_fik&list=LL&ab_channel=CynthiaG

"black men adopted this BBC 'once you go back you never go back' cope to pretend like they can do something non-Black men can't"

"black men are getting undesirable white women that white men dont want"

"black men desperatley want to feel like they're competing with white men, so when they get an undesirable white women, they want to act like they've 'stolen' something from the white man"

"white women who fuck black men stay with the black man not because he's desirable, but because she no longer can go get a white man"

"black men are the only conquered men in societies. They have no resources, no wealth, they haven't conquered or built anything"

"black men have created nothing. They've invented nothing because they lack the intellectual capacity to do so"

"black men are very fantasy driven, they fantasize about being desired by non-black women"

"when a non-black women gets a black guy, it's because she's usually unable to go back to her own race"

"studies show when a non-black women is associated with a black guy, her desirability goes down among her own race"

"black men leave their communities defensless and poor and lack the ability to enter proper manhood. They dont operate from a place of manhood"

"white women are the fastest growing group of single mothers because of black men abandoning them"

"white women who go for black men are shown to be psychologically damaged"

"this white girl is only going for black men because white men dont want her back after she associated with black men"

"black men constantly compliment the european features, like the whitness of her skin, the brightness of her hair, the fact that her eyes are not brown"

"black men are not doing anything productive with their lives"

"black women are only provided and taken care of by non-black men becaue black men dont value fatherhood"

This black woman is BAAAAAAAASED!!!:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

And this is just ONE of her videos. She has dozens and dozens of videos like this that I've watched. She literally talks about black men the same way a white supremacist does. And you know what? She's absolutley right in what she says. Nigger men are the bottom of the barrel in terms of marriage/husband material.

@TheDarkEnigma
@Ika-Sama
@AnotherInsertCel
@Truckzo
@Indari
@METALMILITA88

Yeah black foids hate their own men more than noodles but since they are undesirable you don’t see them date outside of the race much at all but they would if given the opportunity.

Also it says the video is unavailable.

Yeah black foids hate their own men more than noodles but since they are undesirable you don’t see them date outside of the race much at all but they would if given the opportunity.
True, but I would say black women are JUSTIFIED in hating black men, unlike asian women. Black men are bums and violent, so black women hating them is GOOD. Whereas asian men are hard working and not violent, so noodle whores hating them is disgraceful.

Black women hate black men because they're shit fathers/husbands.
Asian women hate asian men because white cocky onry.

Big difference tbh

though imo the hottest black women > hottest asian women. black women actually have tits and ass.
Also it says the video is unavailable.
same is happening for me. probably just cause it's on this site. it works on youtube.

In some aspects she's right, Black men aren't universally desired. Honestly, I don't care because most of those points don't really apply to me.

In some aspects she's right, Black men aren't universally desired. Honestly, I don't care because most of those points don't really apply to me.
Good for you but you're probably mixed tbh

She claims to have a white great-grandma too lmao. This is her.

Also her boobs are amazing. I would like to suck on them:ha..feels:

Cynthia G

True
Link nat3hN0MDtgbOd8gxJlxfOxzPO3Chj9fw1200h627f 1
96244576 D8ED 4DFA AB9E 5C21F26B71EF

1646757918049 1
A44
6DB3092D 015C 4575 B336 5450DDF5AAE4

True, but I would say black women are JUSTIFIED in hating black men, unlike asian women. Black men are bums and violent, so black women hating them is GOOD. Whereas asian men are hard working and not violent, so noodle whores hating them is disgraceful.

Black women hate black men because they're shit fathers/husbands.
Asian women hate asian men because white cocky onry.

Big difference tbh

though imo the hottest black women > hottest asian women. black women actually have tits and ass.

same is happening for me. probably just cause it's on this site. it works on youtube.
Agree with your points.

And the video does work if you click the link and go to YouTube.

I’m about 3 minutes in and it’s funny how she calls whites people of “no color” when we have the most different colors of any race. Just more shitskin cope I’d like to point out :feelskek:

True at least for black women the hate is justified, for noodlewhores it a retarded excuse
Yeah, black women just want to be treated as a wife proper. Asian women throw their men under the bus for white cock even though asian men are some of the most honest working, kindest, polite people. It's a shitshow with noodle whores. even when I was bluepilled I always had more respect for black girls than asian girls, since I always saw in my school the noodle whores going for white/middle eastern/black guys while hating on the ricecels:feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh:
Non-black men should bleach sexy black women. It's our responsibilty to save them from violent black men

b18374689ec85875413f42ae999aafb4.jpg
62e979ef206a347d307b7580070702b4.jpg
deb91378c2d5a1233b7ab18d20af284e.jpg

I’m about 3 minutes in and it’s funny how she calls whites people of “no color” when we have the most different colors of any race. Just more shitskin cope I’d like to point out
True.
Images 5
Images 55

We all are White.

I'm sorry for blackcels but what the nigger is saying is true. They don't have many redeeming
I've interacted with Asian men and they are genuinely nice, even tho they are cucked. They focus and work in themselves while being good with anyone around. That's why I hate noodlewhores the most.

:feelshaha:

I’m about 3 minutes in and it’s funny how she calls whites people of “no color” when we have the most different colors of any race. Just more shitskin cope I’d like to point out :feelskek:
yeah well she is still a woman, so she's still gonna have her bluepill moments and copes. Hell, many users on here are copers when it comes to the racepill, probably because it is genuinly the HARDEST pill to swallow. Kinda like @misog

Still, what she says about black men is spot on. In this other video, she talks of how black men are "boys", how they are subjugated by white men, ow they need to be taken care of by white men, and white laws to protect them. She says that black men have no morals unless white men give it to them. They are in a perpetual state of boyhood because they were conquered by white men. She says black men dont have the DNA of kings in them, they are perpetual and utter subjugation of white male groups, they can't do anything unless white men allow them. She says they want to be "mommied" by other women because they can't compete with other men

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xu8c6HwtB0k

yeah well she is still a woman, so she's still gonna have her bluepill moments and copes. Hell, many users on here are copers when it comes to the racepill, probably because it is genuinly the HARDEST pill to swallow. Kinda like @misog

Still, what she says about black men is spot on. In this other video, she talks of how black men are "boys", how they are subjugated by white men, ow they need to be taken care of by white men, and white laws to protect them. She says that black men have no morals unless white men give it to them. They are in a perpetual state of boyhood because they were conquered by white men. She says black men dont have the DNA of kings in them, they are perpetual and utter subjugation of white male groups, they can't do anything unless white men allow them. She says they want to be "mommied" by other women because they can't compete with other men

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xu8c6HwtB0k

Yeah I’m about to play same vidya will listening to her video :feelshaha: this chick must be one of the “divestors” that @depressedblackcel told me about

Nah. My parents are from the Caribbean, where African admixture is higher than in African Americans.
Caribbean has whites there, historically. If you're not dark brown, you're almost defintiley mixed with euroepan, arab, or native american
I'm sorry for blackcels but what the nigger is saying is true. They don't have many redeeming
Blacks as a whole have zero redeeming traits aside from maybe being athletic.

I feel sorry for the cute mulatto girls tbh tbh

6c54ee13eeb275a04abba088c9451417.jpg

I've interacted with Asian men and they are genuinely nice, even tho they are cucked. They focus and work in themselves while being good with anyone around. That's why I hate noodlewhores the most.
True, asian men are good, what I hate about them is that they dont beat and enslave noodle whores. They're TOO passive.

black women are only provided and taken care of by non-black men becaue black men dont value fatherhood
Makes sense since Kanye made a family with a big booty model Kim Kardashian whom is white and has now a lightskin/niggerish children:feelzez::feelzez:

Yeah I’m about to play same vidya will listening to her video :feelshaha: this chick must be one of the “divestors” that @depressedblackcel told me about
parts of her videos have sponsors, and some parts are just music with comments being shown on screen, so you might just need to skip those parts. They usualyl show up near the middle of her videos
No we're not. Not even ITALIANS or GREEKs are fully white, let alone the rest of us. Stop this cope.

Southeurope9

Makes sense since Kanye made a family with a big booty model Kim Kardashian whom is white and has now a lightskin/niggerish children:feelzez::feelzez:
Kim is an Armenian (sand nigger)

Non-black men should bleach sexy black women. It's our responsibilty to save them from violent black men
"Save them from from violent black men"
No offense, but that sounds White Knightish.

video not available on the site because it probably can’t be shared she lives in her own head and can’t be proven wrong
All nationalist cucks are white knights lol.
so this is some stormfront thread?

video not available on the site because it probably can’t be shared she lives in her own head and can’t be proven wrong

so this is some stormfront thread?
If the hatred for black men didn't make it obvious, yes.

No. mixed races by definition are weaker. A true white man would only use a black woman for rape as in the old times. Better not to marry if it's only a black girl.

No. mixed races by definition are weaker. A true white man would only use a black woman for rape as in the old times. Better not to marry if it's only a black girl.
:yes::yes:

She claims to have a white great-grandma too lmao. This is her.

Also her boobs are amazing. I would like to suck on them:ha..feels:

View attachment 617209

Yes, I see...

"black men are very fantasy driven, they fantasize about being desired by non-black women"

Autistic Spectrum Disorder - Touch-deprived from holes.

"white women who go for black men are shown to be psychologically damaged"

Childhood trauma.

"black men have created nothing. They've invented nothing because they lack the intellectual capacity to do so"

Hahaha...

MG1

MG2

MG3

"black men are not doing anything productive with their lives"

Again, Autistic Spectrum Disorder:

MG4

(You Need Not Reply ... I have other reasons)

I don't know why but I find the phrase "men/women of no color" hilarious. I can't help but imagine white people actually being transparent.

No we're not. Not even ITALIANS or GREEKs are fully white, let alone the rest of us. Stop this cope.
It's not a cope but fact.
The difference is only in skin colour.
AA853506 13E2 459A 86FF BBE214D93DCB

"look ath me im tho whith" :feelstastyman:

"look ath me im tho whith" :feelstastyman:
What?
It's not a cope but fact.
The difference is only in skin colour.
View attachment 617264
If you dont have white/pink skin and caucssion skull, you're NOT white. Only thr first two rows are white. The 3rd row is sand nigger and the fourht row is curry nigger.
Having a 12inch cock would not be enough for this mulatto girls I should jewrk more :feelzez::feelzez:
I think Mulatto girls would love to be bleached

751aca18249d3cb3c56115c901a6c70b.jpg
824b2ee1f89e00c822a357c0ea37067b.jpg
d6947cc5bf717cd7636e5fca1b941687.jpg
8be7bc84438970b3773cbf616d11ce5c.jpg

Still white in my opinion, considering that she doesn't even do the Armeniggy tradition while being Murican:feelsokman:
Whats the amerniggy tradition?
White men didn't rape black women because black women wanted to be bleached by their masters while tyronecels were picking cotton
You're probably like 10% non-negro. Black west Africans are LITERALLY black

african-man-picture-id176075566

simp. Black women are even more disappointing than black guys.
Black men are more disappointing. Imagine getting conquered and enslaved for century after century by Europeans, Orientals, and Asians.

There is a reason black guys don't want them.
Yeah, and it's niggers understand they have the worst genes, so they seek white women to improve their genes. Also, mulatto women are not the same as negro women

Black men are more disappointing. Imagine getting conquered and enslaved for century after century by Europeans, Orientals, and Asians.
women are largely responsible for the product of men. Black women produce convicts and dealers.

She might be making certain correct statements about black men but she copes her way around black women.

I don't care too much about Kevin Samuels but when he pointed out these 30-40 yo single moms who wanted 6' men with six figure incomes and six packs, he really showed the truth. Black women take zero accountability for their choices and if someone points these shitty choices out then he's the villain. That's really the reason why these thots hated him and still keep hating him even when he is dead.

[UWSL]I think Mulatto girls would love to be bleached[/UWSL]

751aca18249d3cb3c56115c901a6c70b.jpg
824b2ee1f89e00c822a357c0ea37067b.jpg
d6947cc5bf717cd7636e5fca1b941687.jpg
I’d bleach them tbhngl. Lots of the whiter/lightskinned black and mullata foids can be very cute and feminine especially when compared to a full blooded groid!