Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Aryan/Wypipo are the Main Characters of Real Life

Made in Heaven

Made in Heaven

Luminary
★★★★★
Looks matter a lot. We already know this. Your height, skin color, eye color, etc all determine how people view you. This is why, in fictional media, especially anime, the main characters always have some unique eye color or hair color to make them standout against the IRRELEVANT SOULESS NPC nobodies.

9fc5ca793b6ea1c0ce12f1b9940b775128fc8277_hq.jpg
tumblr_opkikiq5pe1w1wt7vo1_1280.jpg
Spot

In real life, the only people with any unique hair colors (yellow, red, brown) are Aryans/Wypipo.
In real life, the only people with any unique eye colors (blue, green, hazel) are Aryans/Wypipo
EVEN in terms of skin color, the only people with pink-white skin (rarest skin color) are Aryans/Wypipo

In other words, they (Aryans/Wypipo) are the main characters of this world.

Throughout all of human history, throughout every corner of this bitch of an Earth, no matter where and when you look, the whitest, most caucasoid, most aryan people in any given land are always, ALWAYS, A-L-W-A-Y-S the winners. They are always the rulers. Always the most relevant. Always the ruling class. Always the cream of the crop. This phenomena is MOST apparent in Latin American & Middle Eastern countries, where the politicians, actors, scholars, leaders, etc are often either the descendants of Portugese/Spanish Europeans or white-passing indigenious sand niggers. Since I'm a sand nigger, I'll focus on that.

Iraqi Minister + Iraqi military leader + Iraqi president

Iraqiminister
Arab walter white
Fuad Masum 2014

Syrian scholar + Syrian president + Syrian scholar

82d0818a394cd1959515a1632de20931
bashar-al-assad-medium.jpg
shaykh-muhammad-al-yaqoubi.jpg

Iranian politician + Iranian actor + Iranian politican

Persian6
Persian2
Dd5687c37c9f01ecf3d02fd5cd1c366e

Egyptian actress + Egyptian politician + Egyptian busniessman

Egyptian8
Egyptian9
Egypt14

Everywhere you look, it's evident that the succes & attractivness of a race/nation is directly correlated to how white the skin is, how high the percentage of colored eyes are, how high the percentage of light hair is, and how close they are to Caucasoid skull shape. Sure, ideology, geography, resources, religion, etc also do play a part, but let's not kid outselves, genetics also matter. It's no coincidence that the ONLY people in human history to ever pose a threat to Europeans has been Menas, since they are the only ones who can genetically compete with Europeans & the only ones who have had significant conquest of European lands. It's no coincidence the strongest Muslim empire just so happened to be the Whitest Muslim empire as well (the Ottomans). And speaking of which, even Turks pick the whitest actors to display on TV shows

Turk actors

Last edited:
Why do you like to do this so much you sound like a giga cuck. :feelskek:

He's one of the main self hating ethnics on this site who worship cumskins 24/7, its so pathetic :feelskek:

He's one of the main self hating ethnics on this site who worship cumskins 24/7, its so pathetic :feelskek:
in my country you need to be white in order to get the top women

hes otaku what do you expect lol :bluepill:
Not otaku lmao
acknowledging reality of race realism is not hating myself JFL. It's a FACT that the whiter a country is, the better it tends to be.

Imagine being a whitecel reading this.. you'd probably die of cringe soon after :feelskek:
I'm not even gonna roast you. I'll let the whites you worship so much do it for me lmfao

:feelskek: bro I'm glad someone else sees this? Tell this kebab Turk he will never be white hahahaha :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: remove kebab

Imagine being a whitecel reading this.. you'd probably die of cringe soon after :feelskek:
I'm not even gonna roast you. I'll let the whites you worship so much do it for me lmfao
What did I say that is wrong?:feelskek:
:feelskek: bro I'm glad someone else sees this? Tell this kebab Turk he will never be white hahahaha :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: remove kebab
Aren't you algerian?

Last edited:
Niggers are creative
funniest shit I've ever heard on this site.

"uh yh, (this is a jungle beats production) muh dick, uh yuh, where the white women at, ayy yuh, I sell drugs, ogga bogga, das rite, uh yea."
ghost written by joe goldburg

Last edited:
funniest shit I've ever heard on this site.

"uh yh, (this is a jungle beats production) muh dick, uh yuh, where the white women at, ayy yuh, I sell drugs, ogga bogga, das rite, uh yea."
Niggers are creative
They invented jazz, rock and rap music
You are coping with your racist to feel superior while niggers get pussy in real life and your root alone here

All this could've been true if not for the one single exception. Arabs. Who despite their apparent appearance are one of the most subhuman race to exist.

Its so pathetic man, cucks like him worship cumskins all day and never realize that cumskins will never love them or give a single fuck about them or give them any attention:feelskek: it reminds me so much of simps and cucks who donate all their money to foids to get their attention but end up getting cucked

Asians are disgusting self hating sick race that is why they are obsessed with Caucasian features
Everyone is, to be blunt. Watch Turkish movies, Arabic cartoons, or Indian shows, they all tend to show themselves as the whitest variants of their race. But you're right, Asians have an extreme obsession with it, unsurprisingly since they are one of the least Caucasoid races.
Niggers themselves don't have all this obsession
Top kek, this is delusion. The other day I was watching some Mulatto on youtube seething at black men always complimenting her "euro centric features" because she had green eyes that all the black men were simping for her. The whole concept of "white passing" or "white privilege" or "colorism" LITERALLY comes from Niggers in America simountanesly hating Whitey while refusing to acknowledge they look more attractive thanks to Anglos/Franks raping their great grandmas

Image 750x 5f7e8dde58fc0

Niggers are creative
They invented jazz, rock and rap music
I know blacks made some music genres. I was just making a joke about how formulaic most rap is bro.
Also why did you bring up niggers in the first place?
while niggers get pussy in real life
*Tyrone
Ask any blackcel and they'll tell you that most women won't give you the time of day unless you are a thugmaxx tryone or statusmaxxed rapper. Most of them cope by exaggerating how much they get.

Last edited:
All this could've been true if not for the one single exception. Arabs. Who despite their apparent appearance are one of the most subhuman race to exist.
Arabs are still superior to Africans, Indians, and Asians. So I dont get what you mean by that?
Based. I'm Turkcel. Height and JBW are most important thing in this clownass country.
Being a Turk makes it easy to see these things for what they are. I have family that are blonde and blue eyed, family who are brown and have hooked nose like arabs, and even family who have slanted eyes like Asians.

Its so pathetic man, cucks like him worship cumskins all day and never realize that cumskins will never love them or give a single fuck about them or give them any attention:feelskek: it reminds me so much of simps and cucks who donate all their money to foids to get their attention but end up getting cucked
Guess who cumskins actually like? Blacks, because they don't give a shit about whites and do their own thing. Every white normie's out there acting black.
Meanwhile the other races suck white cock 24/7 all the time only to be treated like shit in return.

I know blacks made some music genres. I just making a joke about how formulaic most rap is bro.
Also why did you bring up niggers in the first place?
To make fun of Asians
Niggers are always portrayed as the inferior race. Asians want to be superior like whites so comparing Asians to niggers to trigger them and show them their true place.
Niggers are not obsessed with whites like Asians. Niggers don't change their looks to look white. They have their style ( Tyrone ). Niggers don't portray themselves with white features in music and movies. Asians change their looks by makeup and surgery to look white. They portray themselves in anime with white features etc
*Tyrone
Ask any blackcel and they'll tell you that most women won't give you the time of day unless you are a thugmaxx tryone or statusmaxxed rapper. Most of them cope by exaggerating how much they get.
Elliot Rodger disagree with you

“How could an inferior, ugly black boy be able to get a white girl and not me? I am beautiful, and I am half white myself. I am descended from British aristocracy. He is descended from slaves. I deserve it more. I tried not to believe his foul words, but they were already said, and it was hard to erase from my mind. If this is actually true, if this ugly black filth was able to have sex with a blonde white girl at the age of thirteen while I’ve had to suffer virginity all my life, then this just proves how ridiculous the female gender is. They would give themselves to this filthy scum, but they reject ME? The injustice!”

Yes. Especially Indians, idk who you're kidding.
I'm kidding no one. Asians and Indians brutally IQ mog and civilization mog arabs. Arabs had that slight edge in the golden period but after that? Nothing. They would still be living in sand dunes if that oil didn't show up. You compare that to India or China or Japan? What a joke

Niggers are not obsessed with whites like Asians. Niggers don't change their looks to look white. They have their style ( Tyrone ). Niggers don't portray themselves with white features in music and movies. Asians change their looks by makeup and surgery to look white. They portray themselves in anime with white features etc
Black Men are the only ethnics that aren't obsessed with being White.

I'm kidding no one.
You're retarded then.
Asians and Indians brutally IQ mog

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Literally every single Middle Eastern country, including Yemen, Oman, and Saudi, have higher IQ than Indians

And yes, bulk of Asians, like Malaysians, Indonesians, Thailand etc have similar IQ to Arabs
and civilization mog arabs.
Indians dont, and most Asians also dont. Who are you trying to convince with these claims?
Arabs had that slight edge in the golden period but after that? Nothing.
Nope, Arabs are still superior to all indians and most asians
They would still be living in sand dunes if that oil didn't show up.
>NOOO YOU CANT JUST EXPLOIT YOUR NATURAL RESOURCES!!!

Based retard. Venuzuala and Nigeria also have plenty of oil, yet they live like rats. And no, look at places like Petra and other ancient ruins in Arabia. Arabs did not live in sand dunes. I love it when you clowns bring up "w-well if there was no oil" as if every single country doesn't depend on some resource to sustain themselves.
You compare that to India or China or Japan? What a joke
China and Japan aren't the only Asian countries, the majority of Asians live in jungles and huts, like veitnam and cambodia

You're retarded then.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Literally every single Middle Eastern country, including Yemen, Oman, and Saudi, have higher IQ than Indians

And yes, bulk of Asians, like Malaysians, Indonesians, Thailand etc have similar IQ to Arabs

Indians dont, and most Asians also dont. Who are you trying to convince with these claims?

Nope, Arabs are still superior to all indians and most asians

>NOOO YOU CANT JUST EXPLOIT YOUR NATURAL RESOURCES!!!

Based retard. Venuzuala and Nigeria also have plenty of oil, yet they live like rats. And no, look at places like Petra and other ancient ruins in Arabia. Arabs did not live in sand dunes. I love it when you clowns bring up "w-well if there was no oil" as if every single country doesn't depend on some resource to sustain themselves.

China and Japan aren't the only Asian countries, the majority of Asians live in jungles and huts, like veitnam and cambodia
What a bunch of cope. All facts go against everything you've said. Arabs do not even compare to East Asians or Indians. Whether in asia or in the west.

What a bunch of cope. All facts go against everything you've said. Arabs do not even compare to East Asians or Indians. Whether in asia or in the west.
It's obvious you're a coping curry when you're trying lump fucking INDIA with Japan/China.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

It's obvious you're a coping curry when you're trying lump fucking INDIA with Japan/China.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
EEHHHHHH wrong answer. I'm just stating facts here. Just like their lands, Arab history is a big desert of nothingness. Especially when compared to their intellectually superior eastern neighbours. Infact the idea of caucasian supremacy might actually be true if the big exception to the rule, called Arabs didn't exist

What did I say that is wrong?:feelskek:

Aren't you algerian?
Yes, Europeans don't claim Turkey at all hahaha, you guys are hated in Germany and especially Eastern Europe. I know you've heard the term"remove kebab" who do you think they are talking about:feelskek:

Arabs, Turks, light Latinos etc are still Caucasian so that is Caucasian obsession with Nordic features.
It makes sense when a Caucasian is obsessed with nordic features because it shwos the beauty of his race.
There is no sense about an Asian obsessing with Nordic features.
That still proves what I said. The more aryan one race is, the better they tend to be.
Mulattos have no race they suffer identity syndrome so they try to feet with every race
Most American-Africans ARE mulattos
Niggers don't portray themselves with white features in their movies, music etc
They do. Look at how many African characters are often drawn with white traits
Niggers don't change their looks to be white
They do. Many bleach their skin and dye their hair blonde. Even in Nigeria, skin bleaching is common among women

Looks matter a lot. We already know this. Your height, skin color, eye color, etc all determine how people view you. This is why, in fictional media, especially anime, the main characters always have some unique eye color or hair color to make them standout against the IRRELEVANT SOULESS NPC nobodies.

9fc5ca793b6ea1c0ce12f1b9940b775128fc8277_hq.jpg
tumblr_opkikiq5pe1w1wt7vo1_1280.jpg
View attachment 527250

In real life, the only people with any unique hair colors (yellow, red, brown) are Aryans/Wypipo.
In real life, the only people with any unique eye colors (blue, green, hazel) are Aryans/Wypipo
EVEN in terms of skin color, the only people with pink-white skin (rarest skin color) are Aryans/Wypipo

In other words, they (Aryans/Wypipo) are the main characters of this world.

Throughout all of human history, throughout every corner of this bitch of an Earth, no matter where and when you look, the whitest, most caucasoid, most aryan people in any given land are always, ALWAYS, A-L-W-A-Y-S the winners. They are always the rulers. Always the most relevant. Always the ruling class. Always the cream of the crop. This phenomena is MOST apparent in Latin American & Middle Eastern countries, where the politicians, actors, scholars, leaders, etc are often either the descendants of Portugese/Spanish Europeans or white-passing indigenious sand niggers. Since I'm a sand nigger, I'll focus on that.

Iraqi Minister + Iraqi military leader + Iraqi president

View attachment 527253View attachment 527251View attachment 527254

Syrian scholar + Syrian president + Syrian scholar

View attachment 527255
bashar-al-assad-medium.jpg
shaykh-muhammad-al-yaqoubi.jpg

Iranian politician + Iranian actor + Iranian politican

View attachment 527257View attachment 527258View attachment 527259

Egyptian actress + Egyptian politician + Egyptian busniessman

View attachment 527260View attachment 527261View attachment 527262

Everywhere you look, it's evident that the succes & attractivness of a race/nation is directly correlated to how white the skin is, how high the percentage of colored eyes are, how high the percentage of light hair is, and how close they are to Caucasoid skull shape. Sure, ideology, geography, resources, religion, etc also do play a part, but let's not kid outselves, genetics also matter. It's no coincidence that the ONLY people in human history to ever pose a threat to Europeans has been Menas, since they are the only ones who can genetically compete with Europeans & the only ones who have had significant conquest of European lands. It's no coincidence the strongest Muslim empire just so happened to be the Whitest Muslim empire as well (the Ottomans). And speaking of which, even Turks pick the whitest actors to display on TV shows

View attachment 527263
None of your examples look truly white and the foids probably dyed their hair. Additionally, almost all of them have "ethnic noses" (hook noses).

I've just noticed that assad has a turbo gay alien skull...BRUTAL

EEHHHHHH wrong answer. I'm just stating facts here.
Sure thing, curry bro

Superpooper2040

Just like their lands, Arab history is a big desert of nothingness.
Imagine expecting to be taken seriously when uttering something this delusional. Islam (and in turn Arabs) had a massive influence in the Middle East, Europe, Central Asia, and India. Islamic history IS Arab history.
specially when compared to their intellectually superior eastern neighbours.
Only Japs are really intellectually superior, Indians are not.:feelshaha: Even then, the Japs are a suicidal race, so it's pretty apparent IQ isn't the be all end all you want to make it seem like. I would never wish to be a Japanese or Chinese, but I would gladly wish to be an Arab.

dn9t05ets7wz.jpg

Infact the idea of caucasian supremacy might actually be true if the big exception to the rule, called Arabs didn't exist
Caucasion supremacy is still true, because supremacy is more than just IQ. It also includes looks, culture, empires, tribalism, and influence over others. The average Arab man mogs tha average Japanese/Chinese man.

Saudi12

Last edited:
To make fun of Asians
Niggers are always portrayed as the inferior race. Asians want to be superior like whites so comparing Asians to niggers to trigger them and show them their true place.

Elliot Rodger disagree with you

“How could an inferior, ugly black boy be able to get a white girl and not me? I am beautiful, and I am half white myself. I am descended from British aristocracy. He is descended from slaves. I deserve it more. I tried not to believe his foul words, but they were already said, and it was hard to erase from my mind. If this is actually true, if this ugly black filth was able to have sex with a blonde white girl at the age of thirteen while I’ve had to suffer virginity all my life, then this just proves how ridiculous the female gender is. They would give themselves to this filthy scum, but they reject ME? The injustice!”
Lmfao elliot Rodger was a cuck " descended from British royalty" didnt stop stacy from choosing a "a slaves descendant" hahahahaaa

None of your examples look truly white and the foids probably dyed their hair. Additionally, almost all of them have "ethnic noses" (hook noses).
They have white skin, colored eyes, and light hair. Their phenotypes (eye, mouth nose shape) being different is beside the point. And no, those women did not dye their hair. The blonde egyptian woman is a very famous actress
Lmao Pakis ARE indians. What a retard
Yes, and they're superior to Indians because they have more Aryans among them and more Aryan admixture. You will never find an Indian like the girls below in India, only in Pakistan.

Paki lolis

That still proves what I said. The more aryan one race is, the better they tend to be.
That is bullshit
Hitler the father of the Aryan race was ugly sub human giga simp

The more you have good eye are/ bone structure the more better you become which are more Caucasian features than Aryan.
I don't see any superiority on this sub human despite the act that he has the rarest white features ( pale skin, blue eyes and red hair).

Compared to this

Most American-Africans ARE mulattos
Depends on the region
Some regions have pure European immigrant communities
They do. Look at how many African characters are often drawn with white traits

They do. Many bleach their skin and dye their hair blonde. Even in Nigeria, skin bleaching is common among women
That is not true
Niggers on the opposite turned white characters to nigger looks like black 007 Black spider man etc black super heroes

They're an exception. It's similar to some tribe in Indonesia that have blue eyes despite ZERO Euraisn genes
Do they have brothels there? The foids probably look like the ones from my favorite Chinese cartoons.
Sample 5296cd3b894b6460308f94a204cd7d47

They're an exception. It's similar to some tribe in Indonesia that have blue eyes despite ZERO Euraisn genes

View attachment 527299

Yes, his skull shape is very ugly, but his other traits save him. Plus, his kids look fine thanks to his wife.

Because there are plenty of pics and documentation of that actress. The whole reason she became so famous was because of her unique looks for an Egyptian
View attachment 527306View attachment 527308

wdym

He's whiter than other races, just like how an Irish is whiter than a Greek
Why are you coping for i am white skinned by your definition but im not a white person of European descent. I have afghan/paki friends who are whiter than apostate turk. But they arent white people you clown. White means of European heritage, Turks are mongoloids from Asia who conquered Turkey.

Why are you coping for
Again, acknowledging reality is not coping. Is it cope to say short men are inferior to tall men? No. It's just a fact.

Same goes here.
i am white skinned by your definition but im not a white person of European descent
Yes, and that would make you better than brown Algerians. Also, remember how there are many hadiths that praise Prophet Muhammad for having white skin. Why do you think that is?

Saudi13

Saudi19
Yemen2

Again, acknowledging reality is not coping. Is it cope to say short men are inferior to tall men? No. It's just a fact.

Same goes here.

Yes, and that would make you better than brown-skinned Algerians. Also, remember how there are many hadiths that praise Prophet Muhammad for having white skin

View attachment 527314
No there isn't many hadiths that praise the prophet for being white skinned. Shia sources don't count

Same goes here.

Yes, and that would make you better than brown-skinned Algerians. Also, remember how there are many hadiths that praise Prophet Muhammad for having white skin

View attachment 527314
All I want to know is what do you have to say to the vast majority of Europeans who call you kebab and want to remove you:feelskek::feelskek:

" no no we Turks are white like you"

there isn't many hadiths that praise the prophet for being white skinned
There are. wtf bro how ignorant are you?
what do you have to say to the vast majority of Europeans who call you kebab and want to remove you
They wont do anything because they're too cucked. Plus, thanks to the Native American genes in most Canadian Europeans, they tend to be swarthier. I have seen MANY European people here with darker skin than me. And like I said, I look white enough to larp as a fellow white, so I'm good. I even have freckles and red beard

View: https://youtu.be/nQxhLpRZlAA

21.44 the turk is clearly distinguishable from the English man stop coping, a turk can easily be spotted among white people. having pride in whiteness when white people don't even consider you one of them cucked but its your life lol