Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over i cum all over my laptop whenever i read the supreme court's opinion in castle rock v. gonzales

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
oh goddddddddd

:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

lets fucking gooooooooooooo

anyone else had a few drinks on this fine day

fuck the summer

winter ftw

What do you mean? What is their opinion?

What do you mean? What is their opinion?
enforcement of a restraining order is not a protected property interest under the fourteenth amendment's due process clause, so a police department cannot be sued under 42 USC 1983 for failing to enforce a restraining order that lead to three normie kids dying :smonk:

u.s. court of appeals for the tenth circuit reversed and remanded

enforcement of a restraining order is not a protected property interest under the fourteenth amendment's due process clause, so a police department cannot be sued under 42 USC 1983 for failing to enforce a restraining order that lead to three normie kids dying :smonk:

u.s. court of appeals for the tenth circuit reversed and remanded
LMAO.
Th 380392124

Isn’t that case like 16 years old or something it was big when George Bush was president in the U.S. ?

Isn’t that case like 16 years old or something it was big when George Bush was president in the U.S. ?
unlike foids, court opinions can age gracefully

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

not that 16-year-olds are old by any measure

unlike foids, court opinions can age gracefully

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

not that 16-year-olds are old by any measure
Court opinions do age like fine wine :feelsseriously:

r u euphoric cuz this case is being used to overthrow something brought up recently. or do u just like to look through old case studies and laws for fun? i may be out of the loop here.
both

gonzales is getting more attention recently because of the uvalde shooting but I've written about the case here in years past
Court opinions do age like fine wine :feelsseriously:
I like them young and old

Im deathly excited for NYSRPA v Bruen

Lol I don't remember writing this

oh goddddddddd

:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

lets fucking gooooooooooooo

anyone else had a few drinks on this fine day
These posts of yours are getting weirder and weirder man

Well what's worse than Mr. CCPcel?

A blackout drunk CCPcel who can't remember his weirdo posts. :feelsclown: