Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel i constantly see threads on here about getting female attention. can't relate

M

My Name Jeff

Luminary
★★★★★
i always see people post threads in here along the lines of "a foid did X thing/said X thing towards me, what did it mean? was she flirting?" and not just from graycels either, some prominent users and old users do it.

these range from not flirting but still getting attention, to obvious compliments with possible flirtatious intent

personally foids don't even notice me. never gotten a compliment, never got flirting. anyone in my position annoyed with the blatant humble bragging about getting foid attention? really makes my question who here is genuinely an incel now a days.

If you see them they should be reported. Counts as bragging.

Getting attention from any foid is a fakecel trait

If you see them they should be reported. Counts as bragging.
that aside, i wonder how many people are genuinely incels true to the term. if they get attention from foids just by walking around outside, seems like any amount of effort they put in might land them a girlfriend

I don't see those threads ever. Anyone bragged here recently? You'd think they'd get banned instantly.

The only attention I get from women is disgusted or disapproving stares / gazes. Basically everything and anything that would indicate that they see me as unattractive creep and that they want nothing to do with me. But then again I'm painfully ugly, as I'm bald and my face is full of deep scars. I'm basically a monster in human form

i rarely go outside, and the one time i did go for a walk outside a foid saw me walking from behind and stumbled off the pathway, gave me a nervous look, and said "oh sorry". literally i look so fucked foids will inconvenience themselves to avoid me.

yet some fuckers here get cutesy looks and gestures. what the fuck?

A group of girls stopped me on the way to the gas station and asked me if they could blow my chadrone cock.

Is that considered a "Fakecel trait"?

I HAVE NEVER GOTTEN ANY ATTENTION FROM ANY FOIDS EVER.

LITERALLY. I AM NOT EXAGERRATING IN THE SLIGHTEST.

A FOID HAS NEVER EVEN GIVEN ME A CHANCE TO EVEN TALK TO HER. THEY ARE COMPLETELY ALIEN TO ME BECAUSE THEY ARE GATEKEEPING THAT FUCKING HARD.

KHHV, 0 DATES, 0 CONVERSATIONS (REJECTIONS DON'T COUNT), 0 FEMALE FRIENDS (I'M NOT A CUCK), AND 0 FEMOIDS EVER SHOWING THE SLIGHTEST HINT OF INTEREST IN ME.

yeah i cannot imagine that. The chances of a woman approaching me and telling me something are close to 0.1%. Too hideous for that, women hate me.

I also relate to not get any attention