Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I cant tell if @idkwattodowithlife is a women, faggot, trap or just simply a retard

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Good Friend said:
see, annoying shit like this, we could all use a little less of it

funny, that's what I thought about the posts made by @idkwattodowithlife.

I'm not sure what your problem is with me, but my last comment wasn't meant as an insult. It was just an observation.

blickpall said:
Like I said, to each his own. I don't think I've seen anywhere near 100 good posts, in my view, from this user despite them posting 3000, and I read a LOT of this forum. Add to the fact that they were power-hungry and recruiting orbiters with their trappy effeminate posting, and that is a recipe for an undesirable IMO.

retarded_dumbshit said:
that person was always acting in a very effeminate way. I am ashamed to say that I was endeared to that person in a very similar way that an incel would get endeared to a woman on the internet even though I thought it was a guy, and I know I'm not the only one. call me what you will, but we all know that this individual was always acting very cutesy.

blickpall said:
?

So you're saying that they weren't intentionally showering certain people with effeminate attention, gifs, and posts? Little hearts and "awwwwhs?"

Then... that was the motive... of it???

ADdGAFY.jpg

Im sad right now :/

I didnt create the topic due to lazyness... now i discover the encourager was a female... e_e

Wow, why was he banned? He was one of the few actual good posters on here.

I always assumed that @idkwattodowithlife was more like a childish troll. His writing style resembled a childish troll and not a woman. Almost everything he wrote was exaggerated and not believable.That's at least my opinion.

Not a single woman would spend 2 weeks on this website

ok I have read all the comments here

is he banned temp or perma?

nausea said:
ok I have read all the comments here

is he banned temp or perma?

I guess it's permanent

Not trying to whiteknight here but he has a year's old reddit account with the same narrative he's keeping up here. Black guy, faggot, gymcel, loves anime, writes like a tranny. I don't think he's a female tbh, why should he put so much effort in creating an online persona and learn intensively about topics like powerlifting just to discuss them with virgins. I'm sceptical.

blickpall said:
Like I said, to each his own. I don't think I've seen anywhere near 100 good posts, in my view, from this user despite them posting 3000, and I read a LOT of this forum. Add to the fact that they were power-hungry and recruiting orbiters with their trappy effeminate posting, and that is a recipe for an undesirable IMO.

If that's the reason for his ban then @Akarin has to go as well. He acts pretty much the same way, even posting pictures of his shaved legs to allure the board fags. At least be consequent.

modus_coperandi said:
If that's the reason for his ban then @Akarin has to go as well. He acts pretty much the same way, even posting pictures of his shaved legs to allure the board fags. At least be consequent
among all the animecels then

modus_coperandi said:
Not trying to whiteknight here but he has a year's old reddit account with the same narrative he's keeping up here. Black guy, faggot, gymcel, loves anime, writes like a tranny. I don't think he's a female tbh, why should he put so much effort in creating an online persona and learn intensively about topics like powerlifting just to discuss them with virgins. I'm sceptical.

If that's the reason for his ban then @Akarin has to go as well. He acts pretty much the same way, even posting pictures of his shaved legs to allure the board fags. At least be consequent.

Yup you're right.An actual female would write more subtle things and his reddit account is legit

modus_coperandi said:

If that's the reason for his ban then Akarin has to go as well. He acts pretty much the same way, even posting pictures of his shaved legs to allure the board fags. At least be consequent.

Thanks, Modus.

I lie about my identity, here and there...

I'm white.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Thanks, Modus.

I'm white.

welcome back, faggie )))))

idkwattodowithlife said:
Thanks, Modus.

I'm white.

Welcome back :^)

idkwattodowithlife said:
Thanks, Modus.

I'm white.

No prob. Why do you lie about being black though?

fagotonabike said:
So you just confirmed youre a whore. I will kindly ask you to fuck off and never come back or else I will be forced to take on harsher measures.
Real hERo right there!

>being unironically homophobic
>hating on him for acting "weird"
you are the one that is "kinda fucked up"

Indari said:

>unironically supporting faggotry

A Good Friend said:
@blickpall

He's just fucking with you, ya know. And he's twice as entertaining as most of these "is my chin far enough away from my balls" tinder social media faggots. He gave me shit, but at least he contributed something worth my time.

Maybe there were other problems I didn't know about, but I'd take that sperg over the majority of this circlejerk any day.

Lol I agree.

VLÖ said:
>unironically supporting faggotry

Traps are good though.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Look I'm sorry. I'm trying to tone down on some of my posts. Others have told me about this, I'm trying my best to change now.

No, I think you're faggot posts are funny.

Indari said:

>unironically whiteknighting a retarded LARPing faggot.

Youre just as retarded as him lmao

fagotonabike said:

you're unironically a piece of shit. I hope everyone like you on this forum gets brain cancer and surgery to remove the part of your brains that makes you a complete asshat

Indari said:
you're unironically a piece of shit. I hope everyone like you on this forum gets brain cancer and surgery to remove the part of your brains that makes you a complete asshat

46a.png

>pl-pl-pls stop bullying m-my retarded faggot that LARPs and makes me feel like a woman is giving me attention. I just love it when he replies to my posts while LARPing as a female and writes me hearts.

Stop being a cuck mate, or even better stop being a retarded whiteknight.

fagotonabike said:

Reading your past few replies I'm not too shocked to say this but your shitty personality might actually be the reason you're incel.

fukmylyf said:
A Good Friend said:
see, annoying shit like this, we could all use a little less of it
funny, that's what I thought about the posts made by @idkwattodowithlife.
I'm not sure what your problem is with me, but my last comment wasn't meant as an insult. It was just an observation.

My bad, I was getting a little tired of the "orbiter" thing and it seemed like you were piling on.

It's weird that Off-Topic bros get accused of "orbiting" a shitposter while there are like 50 Zyros threads a day, mostly because they like his face.

Again, my bad, I was firing a broad shot and didn't mean to hit you.

jagged0 said:
Reading your past few replies I'm not too shocked to say this but your shitty personality might actually be the reason you're incel.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Holy shit, this place has it all. Next thing someone is going to tell me to just be yourself. Fuck off you retarded nigger faggot.

fagotonabike said:
nigger faggot.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40hFDtQLB8c[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.