Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I cant take it anymore its impossible to stay motivated as a manlet

P

patheticmanletcel

Admiral
I tried everything but i always end up feeling like shit because of my goddamn pathetic tiny little body nothing works i just wanna die so fucking bad

How tall are you

tfw your entire existence is decided by things you arent in control of

really love this shitverse

Being short is the reason why i got depression since 15 years old.

I
Being short is the reason why i got depression since 15 years old.
ive been really "depressed" about it since when i was 16, but i remember to be height obsessed when i was 11-12 because i used to like wwe and wanted to be like the big guys lol so i would always try to get 8 hours of sleep so i could grow properly and be tall one day

u have no chance with women at that height. Just look at kent. YOu will never be seen as a man. THat's why I never complain about being 5'7. At least I am the same height as most women. My condolences brother.

I

ive been really "depressed" about it since when i was 16, but i remember to be height obsessed when i was 11-12 because i used to like wwe and wanted to be like the big guys lol so i would always try to get 8 hours of sleep so i could grow properly and be tall one day
Me too bro, i even got into the "how2growtaller" scams and bullshit and was doing stretching and sleeping well (no pillow lol) and eating a lot and making a drink of veggies cocktail which tasted like shit and my family used to make fun of me for drinking it and other bullshit, but i never grew and eventually i gave up and accepted my fate as a trash manlet.

I’m 5’4 and I feel you being ugly with being short is hell im seen as a kid and treated like shit I lost al motivation to do normal things

Short girl... like 5'2 and below is a femlet. 5'2 is as far as it goes for a woman to be good looking. Or at least my taste. But yeah, eveyrhting is determined by what you can't control. If you calculated all the things you can't, then you would try and prominize your power in every possible advantage. It's just that you can't get laurelled if you're not someone who makes what is hard look easy.

At what age? If you are a teen (like 13 or 14) you might still grow.
lol im 18 and stopped growing at 14, even took a x ray of my wrist and all that shit to check growth plates at 15 and they had already closed

lol im 18 and stopped growing at 14, even took a x ray of my wrist and all that shit to check growth plates at 15 and they had already closed

Uh I dont know what to say. Im sorry man, being 5' 2'' is practically death as a male.

I’m 5’4 and I feel you being ugly with being short is hell im seen as a kid and treated like shit I lost al motivation to do normal things
Theres no point in doing anything we will never be happy, everything i do i just do to cope because i have no courage to kill myself unless its using a gun and i have no way to get a gun right now

Theres no point in doing anything we will never be happy, everything i do i just do to cope because i have no courage to kill myself unless its using a gun and i have no way to get a gun right now
me to not allowed in Canada i'm forced in uni and i'm failing all my courses because i lost motivation i just stay in my dorm room and watch anime/play games and sleep all day i don't know what i'm waiting for.

I heard manlets make great bottoms.

Fuck im feeling so bad about this right now that my stomach hurts and its kinda hard to breath its like im suffocating im so desesperate i cant believe this is actually my life and not a nightmare

Fuck im feeling so bad about this right now that my stomach hurts and its kinda hard to breath its like im suffocating im so desesperate i cant believe this is actually my life and not a nightmare

Attachments

• gigasupremus.jpg
    gigasupremus.jpg
    229.6 KB · Views: 65
Yeah i wish it was like that lol

Yeah i wish it was like that lol
I know the cope is so painful it is almost funny. thought it would cheer you up a lil but

i only realized your height isnt even in the chart after posting it. life really sucks doesnt it.

are u ethnic or white ?

You could find a way to add couple inches i guess, i wear boots to help.

I know the cope is so painful it is almost funny. thought it would cheer you up a lil but

i only realized your height isnt even in the chart after posting it. life really sucks doesnt it.

are u ethnic or white ?
im latino im mixed as hell i have light skin and a huge african looking nose and lips and some people even say i look japanese lol

im latino im mixed as hell i have light skin and a huge african looking nose and lips and some people even say i look japanese lol
5'2'' AND ethnic ?

man.......shit aint fair, i dunno what to say im lost at words...5'2'' is straight up subhuman trash zone. how old are u ? can u grow a few inches more at least ?

5'2'' AND ethnic ?

man.......shit aint fair, i dunno what to say im lost at words...5'2'' is straight up subhuman trash zone. how old are u ? can u grow a few inches more at least ?
Stopped growing at 14 balding at 18