Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I cant stop eating like a pig

Serious

Serious

Officer
★★
Being skinny is easy bro, you just dont have to put food in your mouth bro, oh yeah? Fuck you, I sit in front of my comouter listening to online lectures and belive me that I dont even fucking know when Im in kitchen eating fuking sandwiches with mayonnaise.
Being such a fat pig is brutal,
Im having literally zero self control.

Last edited:
I relate so much to this.

That's like telling some alcoholic to "Just stop drinking broo" like nigga it's an addiction.

It's a lot more complicated then that

teach me pls, im trying to bloatmaxx

With Ozempic / Wegovy there is no excuse anymore. It kills your apetite. Just take it if you are a fatcel. Just eat less is a meme: almost every fatass that loses weight ends up regaining it plus some. Just accept you are a weak-willed bitch and get on Ozempic.

I relate so much to this.

That's like telling some alcoholic to "Just stop drinking broo" like nigga it's an addiction.

It's a lot more complicated then that

0A85CEB7 7C67 4023 9C9F AD67A4056176

With Ozempic / Wegovy there is no excuse anymore. It kills your apetite. Just take it if you are a fatcel. Just eat less is a meme: almost every fatass that loses weight ends up regaining it plus some. Just accept you are a weak-willed bitch and get on Ozempic.
Is Ozempic over the counter?

>Appetite suppressors
>doing sports
etc.

Fat"cels" are a joke

If food didn't taste so fucking good I wouldn't be fat.

You dont need that toxic jew shit to lose weight. I lost 40 lbs without it.

Yes it is not needed. But low will-power subhuman fatcels need it. Otherwise they just stuff their face 24/24.
They dont need it. Ozempic is toxic and will kill you.

Just drink protein shakes and dont have bad food in the house. Its that simple. I had lots of problems losing weight and was a fatty for years until I did those two simple things.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back