Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I can't get drunk despite trying

Adversor

Adversor

What the hell is wrong with these people?
★★★
5d 2h 17m
I bought another bottle of wine today, knowing it will barely help me cope through the day. No matter how badly I want to get drunk and at least feel something different from the loneliness, I won't be able to. By the time I've gotten halfway through the bottle the taste of alcohol will have become nothing but revolting to me, forcing me to switch to soda or water. I have no connections, so getting something like weed isn't an option. If it was, I'd get some in an instant. Why can't I just drink enough to forget about my life? Is this an incel trait?

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

KHHVHBIJJCTDTMHMSSWDF: THE ONLY PERMAVIRGINTRUECEL
★★★★★
410d 16h 41m
Mix your wine with soda

-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Locally undesired.
★★★★★
165d 11h 2m
I drink beers I don’t like the taste of just for the sake of getting drunk but if you’re looking for taste, buy blue WKD and Smirnoff Ice and try them but if you’re fine with bad taste but nothing that tastes MAJOR bad, buy Carling, well, at least I find that it tastes like trash anyway, others probably like it, well, actually, get Carling, Blue WKD and Smirnoff Ice

W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
66d 7h 16m
drink vodka or whisky. or go with some beer.

Hail The Bloatlord

Hail The Bloatlord

What joy we had in the locust summer
★★★★★
106d 16h 22m
justgrowyourownweedinaclosetlikeeveryoneelse-theory

Deleted member 33827

Deleted member 33827

Self-banned
-
31d 14h 10m
Drinking Wine:feelsUgh::soy:

Loner94

Loner94

Admiral
★★★★
48d 16h 22m
Luckily I don't drink.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Major
★★★★
57d 17h 17m
Drink vodka.

IncelHQ

IncelHQ

back again
-
16d 19h 0m
drinking is bad for you health

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

I.N.C.E.L. Security Officer
129d 14h 4m
One whole bottle of wine is not quite enough to get drunk. Two is though but the sweet grape juice flavour gets a little too much. Beer is even worse, the carbonation, carbohydrates, yeast etc just bloats you up and it takes too long to get drunk.

This is why people end up going to hard liquor. It takes a while to get used to it, but knocking back 3 small glasses of whiskey will do the tick a lot better than 4 beers or a bottle of wine. If you can't handle straight whiskey then try mixed drinks like vodka & red bull, or rum & coke.

Hell

Hell

Get me out of here
★★★
96d 18h 36m
Get some vodka or tequilla and mix it with just enough fruit juice to make the taste not revolting, just try to drink it quick. Two or three swigs and you'll probably be pretty drunk if you aren't an alcoholic, and if you were you wouldn't be asking this stuff.

Adversor

Adversor

What the hell is wrong with these people?
★★★
5d 2h 17m
CrackingYs said:
One whole bottle of wine is not quite enough to get drunk. Two is though but the sweet grape juice flavour gets a little too much. Beer is even worse, the carbonation, carbohydrates, yeast etc just bloats you up and it takes too long to get drunk.

This is why people end up going to hard liquor. It takes a while to get used to it, but knocking back 3 small glasses of whiskey will do the tick a lot better than 4 beers or a bottle of wine. If you can't handle straight whiskey then try mixed drinks like vodka & red bull, or rum & coke.
Hell said:
Get some vodka or tequilla and mix it with just enough fruit juice to make the taste not revolting, just try to drink it quick. Two or three swigs and you'll probably be pretty drunk if you aren't an alcoholic, and if you were you wouldn't be asking this stuff.
Thanks, I will try these. I can only hope I pass out at some point and get some sleep for a change.

AutisticBeast

AutisticBeast

Irish-Catholic 29yo KHV NEET
★★★★★
5d 5h 8m
I have never tasted wine but beer is rancid, I don't understand how normies drink it for pleasure. I can get drunk with 4 beers if I have an empty stomach.

Nebuchadnezzar

Nebuchadnezzar

King of Babylon
★★★★
29d 8h 55m
Adversor said:
I bought another bottle of wine today
:soy:

get drunk on wine :feelsseriously:

Be a fucking man and buy a bottle of rum or vodka with a minimum of 38 degrees of alcohol and I assure you that you will get drunk before reaching the middle of the bottle. :feelsUgh:

Theberryodd

Theberryodd

Unicel
6d 12h 54m
If your main goal is just to get drunk then go with hard liquor and not wine; vodka never fails.

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
113d 4h 12m
Make your own high alc wine. Drink that.

Or drink real booze

Foid alert!

ldar_ricecel

ldar_ricecel

176cm, sub4 face, Autistic, ethnic, 24yo KDV
★★★★★
50d 23h 55m
Mogs me to oblivion. I’m such a lightweight I get drunk off one drink it’s so annoying I can’t ever enjoy just even one drink without getting drunk

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Mythic
★★★★
28d 9h 12m
Adversor said:
I bought another bottle of wine today, knowing it will barely help me cope through the day. No matter how badly I want to get drunk and at least feel something different from the loneliness, I won't be able to. By the time I've gotten halfway through the bottle the taste of alcohol will have become nothing but revolting to me, forcing me to switch to soda or water. I have no connections, so getting something like weed isn't an option. If it was, I'd get some in an instant. Why can't I just drink enough to forget about my life? Is this an incel trait?
I can’t either but it’s cuz my body is too strong to anything